What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Qadri and Imran are saying they will move forward don't know yet what they plan to do

Shahezb Khanzada is saying Government has decided to not to do any thing who ever wants to enter any building would be allowed to do

Will Govt Dial 911 Again or Cops (111 Brigade) will come Voluntarily ?? GANJA NOORA Has Raised the Stakes so high by Involving Army and Anti Qadari Sectarian Groups. PML NIHARI League has no crisis Management skills as compared to PPP.

Shahezb Khanzada is saying Government has decided to not to do any thing who ever wants to enter any building would be allowed to do

What about Soldiers of Army Guarding those building under Article 245 ?? If these soldiers will not stop them then officially they have failed to carry out their duties and can face legal consequences later on. Army soldiers on ground need Written orders from Govt or Verbal orders from Military TOP Brass.

GANJA NOORA WARR GIYYA KHADDAY Mein, He Overdosed on KEEMAY Walay NAAN and NIHAARI

Attachments

• 1907848_355528734605837_6194820904904630308_n.jpg
    1907848_355528734605837_6194820904904630308_n.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
All those who say this is not the right way and will cause bloodshed and chaos i want them to listen this:

This video got nothing to do with the current situation

This matter will get more worse in case they enter into any building

they left imran and qadari after no option .. Even after lieing on floor of the house.. After the killing of 14 people no one got attest .. FIR cant be registered uptill now

I agree Govt Pushed them to Corner and they had to retaliate 16 to 17 days are more than enough to solve a crisis but GANJA NOORA didn't took it seriously now its pay back time.

Great! We'll earn another medal of honor.

Chalo chalo shabash jawano! agay barho aur dono buildings ko jalado!:partay:

Interesting: PTI announces they will not attack parliament but will march towards PM house. Qadri announces to attack parliament. Whats the point in making an announcement when younger brother is doing it for you?

Last edited:
I am gutted I protested in London in 2007 for this version of democracy and wasted almost 100 pounds on train/tube fare to participate in protests following 2007 emergency ... wish I had spent the money on something else ...:-(

Will Govt Dial 911 Again or Cops (111 Brigade) will come Voluntarily ?? GANJA NOORA Has Raised the Stakes so high by Involving Army and Anti Qadari Sectarian Groups. PML NIHARI League has no crisis Management skills as compared to PPP.

What about Soldiers of Army Guarding those building under Article 245 ?? If these soldiers will not stop them then officially they have failed to carry out their duties and can face legal consequences later on. Army soldiers on ground need Written orders from Govt or Verbal orders from Military TOP Brass.

GANJA NOORA WARR GIYYA KHADDAY Mein, He Overdosed on KEEMAY Walay NAAN and NIHAARI
Army will never shoot

Back
Top Bottom