What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

May be to flush out the remaining Pur-Aman cockroaches:whistle::whistle:

Look how we've fallen from our moral level..... Yes we have difference of opinion or having different view on this situation but massacre is not justified at any cost.... They are humans and protesting for their rights how could you call them cockroaches and talking about flush out.

Nawaz's Gullubutt and he is preparing a MASSIVE CRACKDOWN tonight.

Typical hypocrites, typical Pharoah Butt rule. On one hand govt wants to initiate dialogues, but on the other hand this "shab khoon"? I am sure Pharoah supporters find this sickening sanctimonous belief to be very consistent with the constitution.

Imran is back and will give a speech soon. Lets see where he was for the last 5 hours.

And then these retards have the audacity to say that the Government is targeting the peaceful protesters. For god's freaking sake, look at the poor fellow....he is doing his job. Wearing a Pakistan flag/badge on his sleeve, yet these idiots are hell bent on beating him. I really hope they get the same treatment, including IMRAN KHAN!!!

Well, it should be crystal clear to all that there has been a gradual escalation from the marchers: They were given more and more ground. They came within touching distance of the PM House /Parliament but even then the govt didn't use force. So, as the time went on, the marchers becoming less in number. A point came where it was realized by the marchers and their handlers that the govt is not going to fall into their trap. Then came the decision to storm the PM House--which even PTI owns now as part of their rebuttal to Javed Hashmi.

In all this, the red line given by the Army was that sensitive institutions would not be allowed to be stormed. But they stood by. Please read today Dawn editorial.

The thuggish mob truly had not chance, still don't have a chance unless someone is assuring them of some level of support.

Are COAS and DG ISI not on good terms with each ither? This is the impression I got from ur posts earlier also.. Is COAs fully supportive of Nawaz?
they are on good terms - but there are certain issues where they differ -- HM fiasco, response of Govt to it, DG being questioned in a bit aggressive manner by NS back in March , and how COAS responded to it - he did nothing--- clear ho gaya ab??

COAS is supportive of the system not the party bazi -- he is a professional solider and have scene it all through the days of 90s, and 99, and how it effects the image of Military and the Solider ---

MujeebUrRehman Shami ‏@mr_shami1 2m
ابھی ابھی ایک میسج موصول ہوا ہے: حکومت نے مظاہرین پر ایٹم بم مارنے کا فیصلہ کرلیا ہے، مبشر لقمان
:butcher::butcher::drag::drag:

Hahahah.... I know something is in the works. But the language... Man this guy Luch(tal)man is so consistent in spreading rumors like 7 women being dead, that I will be shocked if something he says actually turns out to be true.

That is why I say that Idiots watch ARY.

Today MujeebUrRehman Shami really bit an anchor hard. Aap ek Third class lawyer ki tarah jirah mat kaein.... or something like that.

what? cant I get excited with learning new words? :ashamed: I am easily distracted and have a low attention span...I already overused it since Saturday night ....Now I am like political names he said this that....it all sounds the same now no matter which party the idiot fell out off or whatever...

Dare I ask - under what capacity - SSP Islamabad Traffic Police was part of a Riot Control Police ??? or in simple words what was a SSP ITP doing with "Operations" personnel?? he was part of the team on the night when protestors were charged and voilence erupted -- he was the guy who said " jo meray samne aya tika bna ke kha jaon ga"
So much "Professionalism of our Police force" :)
Looks like someone was offered a bonus :cheesy:

BweiUEfCAAAzDfG.png

I really like the video!! We are in for one thing PAKISTAN.:pakistan:
Thanks for mentioning me in two categories...It may look like but I personally have no party affiliation...and I do support Army's role.
Pakistan Zindabad.:bounce::pakistan:

I caught majority of the video with your "groupings" lol. It's funny. I want Pakistan to go forward without people getting killed and through the system in place. Change can come through the system, people don't need to die or get injured. People need to have patience for their term ans play positive, instead of forcing their own agendas upon others. Oh and my new favorite guy in Pakistan, Gen. Raheel won't interfere in the politics. He comes from such an honorable family that he wants Military's High Prestige to remain there instead of getting the name dirty by getting involved with nasty politics. So this again tells everyone to let's play within the system and make sure NOTHING destructive happens that stops the progress of a country. Things will be VERY different in three years if the current system can survive this drama!!

Back
Top Bottom