What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

the article is from 16th may 2014 before so called allegations by Hashmi

don't make me laugh on your debunked rubbish

I know that. I read it back then. I could sense something being in the works. No surprises there. Why are you gloating about another instance of Youthia comprehension fail?

that has been the first priority since day one --- now the main concern is how to implement it - go with direct intervention or use constititoinal methods - such as going to SC, trying under article 63, etc etc
I have a theory about SC Judges and why Hashmi maligned them today ----
is it possible that NS had SC Judges on wiretape through IB - thanks to the newly procured equipment / training, and PPA --- and he must have heard something - that was to happen in next few days --- the but the main problem is where did hashmi jumped into this all -- unless plotted by NS

Are COAS and DG ISI not on good terms with each ither? This is the impression I got from ur posts earlier also.. Is COAs fully supportive of Nawaz?

How convenient! The fact is you've already made up your mind and no body can change it. You are extremely biased and in favor of PML-N which is evident from your post history. But at least be honest about it. Don't try to come across as a genuine person who is completely favor in his analysis of the situation.

yawn..... so what's your point? I owe you an explanation or something? Its not my fault if you can only see in black & white.

So basically the reason SSP were not taking charge is because they didn't want to get beaten up?

Sorry just came home from work, missed the show

May be to flush out the remaining Pur-Aman cockroaches:whistle::whistle:
it would be an amazing twist of turns if the at the climax the police danda be used on Noora or those blood thirsty raccoon (no wait raccoon are cute) ....errrr blood thirsty zombies in the parliament and made to run on the road :cheesy:

NOW THAT IS A DRAMA I dont mind watching :woot:

So basically the reason SSP were not taking charge is because they didn't want to get beaten up?

or beat the awaam...zameer naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti hai...Aap ki aap kay saath bethi hai galay millo :whistle:

U mean tht COAS and DG ISI are not on good terms with eAch other and COAS is with Nawaz?
there is a itsy bitsy rift -- nothing much of a concern --- this was not about taking sides - it was about - going by the books and staying off limits --- the more they involve themselves with political matter -- more their bottom will be dragged into the shit ---and that effects the military's image --- demoralizes the troops ---
if you remember just 2 days ago when there was a confusion about role of Facilator and Gurantor -- COAS was attending the Joint Training of SSG - SF PLAA --- and no statement was given by ISPR until COAS returned to HQ --- that should tell you how much he wants to avoid the military involvement in politics ---

and being constantly criticized and blamed indirectly or directly by Nawaz league members

You don't have a problem with the thugs storming the sensitive buildings? Are you okay with Army's rejection of use of 'force' even if the thugs storm sensitive buildings? The Dawn editorial of today clearly alludes to Army's role as a bystander, if not facilitator of the mob.

And I thought you were advising Imran Khan to call it a day a few days ago due to his failed march.

Another 'Peaceful Protest'

protesters.jpg

And then these retards have the audacity to say that the Government is targeting the peaceful protesters. For god's freaking sake, look at the poor fellow....he is doing his job. Wearing a Pakistan flag/badge on his sleeve, yet these idiots are hell bent on beating him. I really hope they get the same treatment, including IMRAN KHAN!!!

watch ARY NEWS now.

Nawaz Sharif is ignoring Army advice for peaceful solution, cases against protesting Pakistanis; plans a carnage in Islamabad tonight!!!!!!

Idiots watch ARY and run to PDF to post latest rumors - they never learn, because the pies in the face are all virtual at PDF, someone has to tell them.

Dare I ask - under what capacity - SSP Islamabad Traffic Police was part of a Riot Control Police ??? or in simple words what was a SSP ITP doing with "Operations" personnel?? he was part of the team on the night when protestors were charged and voilence erupted -- he was the guy who said " jo meray samne aya tika bna ke kha jaon ga"
So much "Professionalism of our Police force" :)

Well media is reporting a crack down will happen tonight. Has Ns lost his mind? this will result in more loss of lives,. Both sides are ready and the silence looks like the silence before a war when two forces face each other. ALLAH MADAD KARAY.

there is a itsy bitsy rift -- nothing much of a concern --- this was not about taking sides - it was about - going by the books and staying off limits --- the more they involve themselves with political matter -- more their bottom will be dragged into the shit ---and that effects the military's image --- demoralizes the troops ---
if you remember just 2 days ago when there was a confusion about role of Facilator and Gurantor -- COAS was attending the Joint Training of SSG - SF PLAA --- and no statement was given by ISPR until COAS returned to HQ --- that should tell you how much he wants to avoid the military involvement in politics ---

But the question is... Why do COAS keeps meeting Nawaz, every other day in this political turmoil? Every time, he meets Nawaz...there is some phadda... Like 2 days ago, as u said , he met Nawaz...and he tried to facilitate between talks, next day Nawaz announced, we didnt ask COAS to facilitate... COAS shouldnt have agreed to even facilitate , then, knowing Nawaz..... today he met Nawaz, then PM house deliberately leaked info...tht COAS has asked PM to resign...then ISPR denied it later, and even govt spokespman...but its confirmed tht leaks were from PM house..Shahid masood also confirmed it..

when is COAS going to understand tht Nawaz is not a trust worthy person? everytime COAS will meet, PM will try to malign army by using his dirty tricks...why does COAs hv a soft corner for PM, when only in these days recently, PM has tried to malign him twice?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom