What's new

Featured France urges Middle Eastern countries to stop boycott of French products

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't you believe in God? I certainly do believe in Him.
It's just my own explanation : I don't understand in a God that leave so many crimes, wars, atrocity. So no God. Or a very wicked God, so not a God.

But it's impossible to me to convince you as it's impossible for you to convince me :-)

I'm talking about those who ridicule Prophet's, they are minority. France parliament is mostly radicals? Great. So what do we do about it? Disassociate from France, stop buying their products and cut trade/military/political ties with them. With goal of disassociating from them and NOT goal of controlling them. We are not gonna control any of them and are not commanded to. We are commanded to establish Islam in our lands which we haven't done today.

I do not follow Imam Maalik, I am from place that follow Imam Shafaiee, and I doubt Imam Maalik said that and if he did is wrong.

Your type does not know how to lead our affairs. I see a lot of with mindset that whoever scream louder and demand vilagante violence love the Prophet Mohammed more rather than those who emulate his character better. This is just one out of many misconceptions and false realities munafiqeen have created today and we are in worst situation ever due to the munafiqeen who in powerful positions whether that be government, school, mosque, entertainment, etc.... We have to replace all these institutes with non-munafiqeen Muslim but we know the munafiqeen gonna start murdering torturing people to remain in their positions but their day is coming.
Most of Arab countries follow Imam Maaliki's tariqa called Fiqa Maaliki......... thats why i shared.

This statement of his is actually true! you got to read more about his work to know about it. and he is one of 12 Imams of our Ummah so i wont call him wrong since he clearly knows far better then any of us.

That Verse/Sura that u had shared isnt about respect and dignity of Prophethood! nor is in the context of Allah's own respect, dignity to be protected or not. In those verses Allah is talking about something else you just need to read a few verses before/after it to get a bigger picture.

Im seeing this trend of the judochristians insulting, burning our Holy Quran, banning our women to follow Islam as it should as well as blaspheming our Holy Prophet SAW a norm! ENOUGH WITH THAT!

its time to hit back at them, when it comes to wars and fighting we Muslims excel over every and any non Muslim! so play the game on our terms!

Those 4 point formula i shared is a great strategy which is long term and deep to punish and finally destroy them for good!
You are mad, totally mad.
The real islam is now perfectly clear. We now read in you : your religion is not only a religion, it's a political project. And we don't want this project of supremacy. The 20 th century have seen nazism and communism. The 21st century plague is not Covid, it is islamism.

Your islam is in France as all the other religion. There was absolutely no problem with the caricatures of others religions. You don't like it? We don't care.

I'm working Bro. You do not ?

USA tried the same because we don't want to follow them in the Iraki war 2.... They failed.
You are not USA.

you have three hairs on your a** and you think you are bears. In fact you are dwarves.

LOL.
2 billion muslims .... Whaou !!! Astoniqhing.
And how many Nobel prizes?

just compare with for exemple the 18 millions of jews in the world....

So shout, shout....
LOL like i said! yr annihilation is very near!

And as always there will be nothing you could do anything about it!

We no longer care what u think about us or our belief system..........You have declared a war on us now! so a full on Global Jahad is what u will get! Daily multiple suicide bombings that too armed with nuclear weapons!

lets see for how long yr little country of mere sixty seven million survive! :lol:
the game is on sunshine the game is on!
@WebMaster should we also ban the French members from this forum?

@Vergennes @BON PLAN are the two i know of. Lets do our duty too Navy has already kicked them out of 1.5 billion tender!
it now this forum's turn!

Last edited:
It's just my own explanation : I don't understand in a God that leave so many crimes, wars, atrocity. So no God. Or a very wicked God, so not a God.

But it's impossible to me to convince you as it's impossible for you to convince me :-)

I agree, we shouldn't get into debate about it, but I will leave you with some thoughts:

I think irrational fear of death is what makes some people come to these conclusions and fear of injustice. God will not allow injustice to go unanswered but also we have ability to end injustices if we wanted to since we have the ability to be ethical and moral. A lot of the blame falls on us. And if we want God to change things we need to change ourselves as well, it's a two way street. If we just want God to perfect this world than that is against fundamentals of free will and our human nature. Lots of things will needed to be changed about our nature which people will not want. That's why God made that world for us in the afterlife where it is better fit. It makes sense.

Most of Arab countries follow Imam Maaliki's tariqa called Fiqa Maaliki......... thats why i shared.

This statement of his is actually true! you got to read more about his work to know about it. and he is one of 12 Imams of our Ummah so i wont call him wrong since he clearly knows far better then any of us.

That Verse/Sura that u had shared isnt about respect and dignity of Prophethood! nor is in the context of Allah's own respect, dignity to be protected or not. In those verses Allah is talking about something else you just need to read a few verses before/after it to get a bigger picture.

Im seeing this trend of the judochristians insulting, burning our Holy Quran, banning our women to follow Islam as it should as well as blaspheming our Holy Prophet SAW a norm! ENOUGH WITH THAT!

its time to hit back at them, when it comes to wars and fighting we Muslims excel over every and any non Muslim! so play the game on our terms!

Those 4 point formula i shared is a great strategy which is long term and deep to punish and finally destroy them for good!

Are you trolling? Why are you so mad and feeling powerless? We have power, does not mean every solution is with war or violence. And actually we are not exceling in fighting wars in past century we lost the majority of the wars because of people with mentality like yours who don't believe in patience and preparation. Or believe in starting unneeded wars which are detrimental for us. We were never historically people with stronger and larger armies, during time of Prophet(SAW) Muslims were outnumbered and did not have the best equipment and they never sought wars or conflict. The Prophet(SAW) himself told them don't wish to meet the enemy on the battlefield. It's something we don't want, we just want to establish worship of God.

So Jihad in the way of God is fighting to protect our right to establish worship of God. In our nations. If France start restricting Muslim right to worship, they are non-Muslim nation and the opinion of scholars is to do hijrah(migration to Muslim nations). It will be worse for France if Muslims left France. It will damage France's reputation, economy, and standing in the world. Also will make it more easy for Muslims to boycott France. Assuming you wanted to protest France, that is how you go about it if you are serious about being effective.

If you think vigilante violence by some individuals is gonna be effective than you are an idiot. France will gain a lot from that, they will be harsher on their Muslims and public opinion will be on their side and their world standing gonna get better. And no one gonna fight them in any war like you imagine. So sorry to say so but we not taking your narrow minded advice.

So either you trolling or you want to make Pakistan look like leader of Islamic world and this is not way to go about it. These matters are not a joke and they are existential matters that gonna shape our future.

I am sure you made up the thing about Imam Maliki otherwise you can go ahead and post your source because I never heard such thing. We enforce those laws and norms in our nations not non-Muslim nations. It is you who have the misunderstanding.

There must be more trade between France and Belgium than there is between France and all muslim countries conbined.... who cares if middle easterners don't eat kiri or la vache qui rit cheese... lol.

Do Belgium buy Billions of dollar worth arms and related services from France??

If only Arab countries stop buying those it will hit France hard.

Macron is a dog on a leash by his master the Rothchilds
He was a banker for them before his position of heads of state
He will bark what his masters want him to
The powerful force that runs the majority of the western countries in the shadow

Freedom of opinion is a basic right in France, as in all other European countries, that's what we fought for, hundreds of years ago!

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it!" (The Friends of Voltaire (1906))

We should really start to kick out these guys, that have a problem with our "free democratic basic order", half the world would love to move here, why to let people in, that behead us?

I can totally understand, that muslims are not happy with these caricatures, but this is not the best way to deal with it...
So the problem is that Macron doesn't disapprove of the caricature. It would be one thing to say he disapproved, but defended the right to make it, but his words show that he completely approves of them.

That's the problem.

The terrorist who beheaded the professor should have be shot, I don't think anyone with a brain disputes that, its Macron's reaction that is the problem.

Macron could have said that he disapproves of the caricature, but defends the right to make them, and the backlash France is receiving right now would be faaaaar milder.

Macron's words make it seem like France's government is actively promoting racism and Islamaphobia.

Oh god,there's more trade between France and Belgium that with the entire muslim world,who gives a sh*t.
Hang on a minute - are you suggesting tiny Belgique does more trade than all the Muslim nations in the world? You are now becoming delusional.
Blocking trade with France is an excellent stance. First time I see the Muslim nations doing something that really hurts these frog trolls. Think about it - they have corona kicking their butt - hence business is already dry - now french luxury goods are being returned - this has to hurt Macron and his crew. He must be sh1tting himself. @masterchief_mirza - stop eating snails and frog legs bro - just for a few days

On reçoit quand même des leçons sur la tolérance et la liberté d'expression de personnes venant de pays où les journalistes sont jetés en prison et où le blasphème et l'apostasie peuvent mener au couloir de la mort,si c'est pas du foutage de gueule ça quand même....

Why didn't you type this in English Mr Professional!?

"We still receive lessons on tolerance and freedom of expression from people coming from countries where journalists are thrown in prison and where blasphemy and apostasy can lead to death row, if it is not foutage. mouth it anyway ...."

It is in you French to insult our Prophet (PBUH). You did this over a century ago and got threatened with a full scale war by Ottaman Empire. That stopped those stage shows.

Intolerance, hatred and racism is in your blood! No surprise that the student husband of a pedo teacher is your president leading this Western Fascism.

If god real y bad ting happen

Bla Bla.
In France you have to live as a French.
If you want to live as a muslim, ie putting the religion over the Republic, jut go in one of these marvellous muslim country.
It's so simple to understand. Too simple probably.

Why your great Leader Erdogan don't ask China to stop to oppress (or more, to kill) the chinese muslims??? There are far more in China, and far more oppressed than in France.... I'm waiting your answer.

Because these country are unable to have their own money. It's as simple as that.
Note that the French franc is no more used in France.... 20 years.

1. Stop begging Islamic nations to buy your crap.
2. Remove all diplomatic staff from Islamic nations that you despise so much.

Who cares whether you believe or disbelief in God LOL You are not that important that anyone would care. You and your irrelevant Indian rape friends come to beg on this forum. Like as if anyone cared about your useless opinion.

Just stop begging Islamic nations to not boycott your products.
On reçoit quand même des leçons sur la tolérance et la liberté d'expression de personnes venant de pays où les journalistes sont jetés en prison et où le blasphème et l'apostasie peuvent mener au couloir de la mort,si c'est pas du foutage de gueule ça quand même....

Oh god,there's more trade between France and Belgium that with the entire muslim world,who gives a sh*t.

No one cared French dog. Fvck off from this forum. Irrelevant French dog.

Are you trolling? Why are you so mad and feeling powerless? We have power, does not mean every solution is with war or violence.
haha kid! arnt u the same man who didnt even know why we should be defending Allah and his last and final Prophet SAW..........

You have a lot to learn.

There are no pics forbiden in France (not the case in some other country, isn't it?)
It's a truth.
It destroyed all that you write.

Once again, no forbidden pic in France.
Bullshit. You French pussies constantly whine like cats undergoing castration about your freedom of expression when you can't say, draw or express shitt. Islam is an easy target. Where's the fun in picking apart a bunch of sand dwellers and their sand dwellers religion?

I dare you to have a dig at Judaism. Have a pop at Hinduism too in fact.

You frenchies are a historically cowardly bunch, brave and upstanding for French values when fighting against the beurres but cowardly surrender monkeys when confronted by other faith groups with representatives in positions of power. The obsession with Muslims is real and is a core part of your identity. From dancing on Saladin's grave to whining about your cartoons. It's not secularism or atheism in the slightest. It's simple islamophobia. France is the one country that comes close to India-level obsession over Muslims. How do you people even sleep at night?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom