What's new

Featured France urges Middle Eastern countries to stop boycott of French products

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you fockers have freedom of speech then deal with out freedom of shopping you f!lthy french cu*nts.

There are no French Nationality here ... So why you are so angry !?

Oh god,there's more trade between France and Belgium that with the entire muslim world,who gives a sh*t.
Source? And when no one gives a shit why is the foreign ministry asking to stop the boycott?

France is the most degenerate and nihilist country of the world, it’s amazing how targeting a minority makes you a brave Frenchmen.

Media was once known for critisizing the powerful and not targeting minorities for have no power. Julius Streicher would be proud of you!

Last edited:
We should build a SHAHEEN 3 nuclear missile station in turkey to reach France or test tamoor missile which can reach France because now France is our enemy and we have the right to test long range missile
France has 48 M51 missiles, each with 6 x 100kt warheads.
Add nearly 60 ASMPA, with 300kt warhead.
I'm not worried. 😘

Provoking others faith, culture or whatever it may be is not freedom of speech. It's like going to someone on the street calling him the ''N'' You will get punched in the face is the response.

Look it's rational for all humans to understand what is right from what is wrong. You simply don't discrete peoples religious relics, place of worship or books. It causes hosility amongst communities that is not ''FREEDOM OF SPEECH'' But it's ''SPEECH OF PROVOCATIONS'' Imagine people abusing french way of life and writing negative stuff of it or whatever other discrimination towards the french people's faith. They will get the message that this is ''Speech of Provocations'' Don't ever think speech of provocations for speech of freedom.

Imagine if I came up to you on the street an called your girlfriend a whore in front of you and say it's freedom of speech? You would obviously punch my face because it's ''Speech of Provocations'' Let us not mix ''SPEECH OF FREEDOM'' with ''SPEECH OF PROVOCATIONS'' They are entirely different stuff and not easily mistook one for another
France is for decades, even then for century, a secular country.
There are 3500 mosque in France (how christian churchs in Turkey?), a lot of jew temples, ortodox chucrchs...
No problem with every one except one : islam. more than 250 died the last 10 years to the sole name of Allah.
Don't be surprised if, as an autonomous coutry, our legitim President decide to put some order in the french islam. To caricature is a right in France. You don't like it? it's your own problem. And to prove find a caricature, not against islam.
1603806414562.png

There are no French Nationality here ... So why you are so angry !?
I'm french. And proud of it.

In principle, I decided not to write in the PDF anymore, but I observe that some comments have been cut off from reality. Let me explain...

No, this provocation is not an ordinary occurrence. But again no, calls for a boycott will do nothing.

This orientalist arrogance has also used to these because of we got used to eat all of them. There is no need to show bravery for nothing here. After these statements, many Muslim countries will be afraid to speak and will retreat. May be because the siege and redesign of Islam is not a one-sided activity. Despite this, we are shattered.

Let me give another example from a completely different part of the world: A portrait shown on Chinese state TV series as Muhammad (pbuh) https://streamable.com/n7bio2# Pakistan, Turkey, Iran, or some others did made a single statement about it, no... On the contrary, some trolls can come here to say that what China is doing is well-meaning and not offensive... Because while we criticize the others for instrumentalizing anti-Islam, we actually remember Islam in same way only at the limit of our own interests.

With an indifferent populism, France both consolidates its domestic public opinion and pushes its local crises to the second plan... Anti-Islamic discourses are now a very useful tool for politician's populism. So Macron is actually a smart man and he is taking this opportunity to consolidate domestic public opinion. The pressure of demographic change is increasingly radicalizing the European public opinion. When you object to this, they accuses you of being provocative. Islamophobia (and somewheres this showing its face as anti-Turkey stance) in Europe has now become a factor in winning votes. It is now possible to see this even in the most liberal countries of Europe. Europe is returning to its essence after a short interval, and politicians have a motor effect here. Unfortunately, the European politics of the 2020s are increasingly similar to the Europe of the 1930s with the influence of the policies of the USA in recent years. If anyone is about recent and pre-WWII history, they will understand what I mean.

But that's not all. The truth is that all of our red lines have already been crossed. All of our privacy has already been raped. After all the weak and doomed years, our inaction became accustomed. This means that the wreckage planned for our next demolition(both cultural and political) will be much larger.

In principle, I decided not to write in the PDF anymore, but I observe that some comments have been cut off from reality. Let me explain...

No, this provocation is not an ordinary occurrence. But again no, calls for a boycott will do nothing.

This orientalist arrogance has also used to these because of we got used to eat all of them. There is no need to show bravery for nothing here. After these statements, many Muslim countries will be afraid to speak and will retreat. May be because the siege and redesign of Islam is not a one-sided activity. Despite this, we are shattered.

Let me give another example from a completely different part of the world: A portrait shown on Chinese state TV series as Muhammad (pbuh) https://streamable.com/n7bio2# Pakistan, Turkey, Iran, or some others did made a single statement about it, no... On the contrary, some trolls can come here to say that what China is doing is well-meaning and not offensive... Because while we criticize the others for instrumentalizing anti-Islam, we actually remember Islam in same way only at the limit of our own interests.

With an indifferent populism, France both consolidates its domestic public opinion and pushes its local crises to the second plan... Anti-Islamic discourses are now a very useful tool for politician's populism. So Macron is actually a smart man and he is taking this opportunity to consolidate domestic public opinion. The pressure of demographic change is increasingly radicalizing the European public opinion. When you object to this, they accuses you of being provocative. Islamophobia (and somewheres this showing its face as anti-Turkey stance) in Europe has now become a factor in winning votes. It is now possible to see this even in the most liberal countries of Europe. Europe is returning to its essence after a short interval, and politicians have a motor effect here. Unfortunately, the European politics of the 2020s are increasingly similar to the Europe of the 1930s with the influence of the policies of the USA in recent years. If anyone is about recent and pre-WWII history, they will understand what I mean.

But that's not all. The truth is that all of our red lines have already been crossed. All of our privacy has already been raped. After all the weak and doomed years, our inaction became accustomed. This means that the wreckage planned for our next demolition(both cultural and political) will be much larger.

It's not about crossing lines but more about them feeling insecure and rise of populism as you said we are moving towards 1930s politcal landscape in Europe and this time it expands to allover europe and probably around the 2030s or 2040s would probably be more toxic due to the rise of populism and it's like a slowly growing revolution against the minorities.

Would we experience a repeat of history most certainly this is unavoidable and predicted in prophecies. Common knowledge amongst these with half a brain.

I also believe it expands to the US where Black lives matter and all colored minorities would be on the menu. including Hindus, Blacks and everything. I even saw a Black lives matter rally with runs.

I honestly believe they will take out at some point all colored people muslims and non-muslims alike as long as they are colored people. The same issues in the US where racism is skyrocketing these days

Here is a drawing history teachers in France can use to teach jewish children about the holohoax in French schools. It would only result in French "government" kidnapping and torturing the person who shares this photo. This photo is "illegal" in France. Share and like.

View attachment 683141
There are no pics forbiden in France (not the case in some other country, isn't it?)
It's a truth.
It destroyed all that you write.
Another photo probably banned in France due to "hatespeech"TM "laws".

Don't worry anybody, these photos are for "educational" purposes. Make sure to share them with French school age students in their diversity training about tolerance of various view points.
Once again, no forbidden pic in France.

first of all there aint no minority.........in those countries Radical JudoChristians are elected to the parliament and even become Presidents too.

I whole heartedly disagree with your post! Now the only way left is to completely punish these small little countries from Europe 1 by 1 and then make an example out of them for others to follow!

Imam Maalik used to say that those whose Prophet is insulted/abused worldwide have no right to exist nor do survive for very long either!

And Since you Arabs follow Imam Maalik's teachings in yr world in Fiqa Maaliki{we follow Imam Abu Hanifa in South Asia} its better you heed into them and see the circumstances involved as well instead of sharing Quran's verses in isolation and out of context! In that verse Allah isnt talking about what im and this thread is implying.

I'm talking about those who ridicule Prophet's, they are minority. France parliament is mostly radicals? Great. So what do we do about it? Disassociate from France, stop buying their products and cut trade/military/political ties with them. With goal of disassociating from them and NOT goal of controlling them. We are not gonna control any of them and are not commanded to. We are commanded to establish Islam in our lands which we haven't done today.

I do not follow Imam Maalik, I am from place that follow Imam Shafaiee, and I doubt Imam Maalik said that and if he did is wrong.

Your type does not know how to lead our affairs. I see a lot of with mindset that whoever scream louder and demand vilagante violence love the Prophet Mohammed more rather than those who emulate his character better. This is just one out of many misconceptions and false realities munafiqeen have created today and we are in worst situation ever due to the munafiqeen who in powerful positions whether that be government, school, mosque, entertainment, etc.... We have to replace all these institutes with non-munafiqeen Muslim but we know the munafiqeen gonna start murdering torturing people to remain in their positions but their day is coming.

Europe is gonna go into decline, I don't how Muslims don't see it. Muslims do not know how to manage their affairs or build a future for themselves. We have very opportune moment right now to develop our Muslim nations and prepare ourselves for NATO like pact which is gonna be a matter of when than if. We are gonna go forward and rest of world is gonna go backwards if we do the right things:

1.) First and foremost focus on obeying God again with your actions, I don't care how loud you scream on minbar or what you post on facebook and social media or what you can say about yourself in front of people. Obey God alone when no one see you, do the right things. Be nice and don't lie and don't spread rumors about others. Pay your zakat if you aren't. Abstain from haram without anyone but God knowing you are. Be moderate and always say you trying to be a good Muslim. Don't always assume you have good understanding of religion.

2.) Get education, us Muslims in the West will go to Muslim world in future even though we aren't born there. And they better give us a big role in their nations because they gonna need us and we can offer a lot to them. As of now they don't give any incentive for us to live there. Minimum they can do is give us political rights and ability to influence social direction there.

3.) Push for Islamic state with centralized leadership. Shia world has centralized leadership in form of Iran and thus they have much less internal discourse or lack of direction. Sunni world need Islamic state and centralized leadership instead of thousands of different groups all thinking they know better and all offering different approach.

4.) Support your local industries, and if they don't exist than government need to support their people by funding those industries. We should be making our own weapons, cars, phones, computers, etc.... We should also support our industries even if they are inferior to competition in the beginning stages. It takes some time to make effective products but with today technology it gonna come by a lot faster.

1.) First and foremost focus on obeying God again with your actions, I don't care how loud you scream on minbar or what you post on facebook and social media or what you can say about yourself in front of people. Obey God alone when no one see you, do the right things. Be nice and don't lie and don't spread rumors about others. Pay your zakat if you aren't. Abstain from haram without anyone but God knowing you are. Be moderate and always say you trying to be a good Muslim. Don't always assume you have good understanding of religion.

2.) Get education, us Muslims in the West will go to Muslim world in future even though we aren't born there. And they better give us a big role in their nations because they gonna need us and we can offer a lot to them. As of now they don't give any incentive for us to live there. Minimum they can do is give us political rights and ability to influence social direction there.
Nice and clever.
Unfortunately God don't exist. It was a gentle fable for 15th century poor guy, but not for internet world.

Such things are too much for Zombies to understand ;) Finally France is waking up
Nice and clever.
Unfortunately God don't exist. It was a gentle fable for 15th century poor guy, but not for internet world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom