What's new

Featured France: Macron says Charlie Hebdo had right to publish Prophet Mohammed cartoons

Killing people over this(Charlie Hebdo attack) is stupidest thing you can do and is very counterproductive for Muslims. We are not and should not be like emotional teens having tantrums. Be mature and wise with your conduct.

Any such drawings or opinions do not affect us, nor the Prophet nor the Lord. The Lord even said even if we all followed the best man on earth it will not increase or add to his kingdomship/glory at all.

So leave French to do what they want, but at same time make it known if there is disturbed people who want to burn bridges with other cultures than it just means Muslim public opinion of France will become more negative and people will not want to do business with the French nor advance deeper cooperation with them. Muslims have other alternatives.

french people should be apprised feelings of muslims on this matter with peaceful methods .

Prophet needs defending? From a cartoon?
Why even bother , just dont buy the paper.

You are correct. The furor is purely sentimental. I personally do not agree with or care for it.

However, if the right to freedom of speech can be curbed to cater to the Jewish sentiments against the debates on the holocaust or anything remotely related to Nazism, then I see no problem in understanding this Muslim sentiment either. Especially when most of these acts, drawing of cartoons or burning of the Quran, are deliberately aimed at offending the Muslim community.

You are correct. The furor is purely sentimental. I personally do not agree with or care for it.

However, if the right to freedom of speech can be curbed to cater to the Jewish sentiments against the debates on the holocaust or anything remotely related to Nazism, then I see no problem in understanding this Muslim sentiment either. Especially when most of these acts, drawing of cartoons or burning of the Quran, are deliberately aimed at offending the Muslim community.

Brother, some of these statements by this poster are blatant misinformation about Islam and manipulation of our core beliefs.

I would answer the wrong interpretations and propaganda of these people, but what is the point.

I don't think any Muslims have to explain their sentiments or religious views to any Non-Muslim, personally.

Enough information is available from a simple search engine, if ascertaining the truth is the goal.

He is damn fool. Freedom of speech doesn't mean you can bullshit anything. Any society has some taboos.

In China, you can't humiliate President Xi or Chairman Mao publicly. In Muslim society, you can't humiliate Prophet. This is fundamentally against their people belief and traditions.

The west are damn fools.

I can understand about prophet Mohammed but why can't you humiliate Winnie the pooh or Mao ? Are they religious figures ?

Read through the lines. Everytime someone insult Islam or Muslims, why do you think Indian Hindus become so happy?

They feel like it will justify their mass-rape, arson, and murder of Indian Muslims and Occupied Kashmiris.

After talking weeks about supposed Shia-Hindu alliance, Modi sent his own army to shoot at Shia Muharram processions in Kashmir. Few years back they defiled a Shia madrassa in the valley, desecrating Quran e Pak, and stomping shoes on the musalla.

The Indians will do anything to harm Muslims and Islam, that is why they have no right to rule over Muslims.

@PAKISTANFOREVER @Musings @Verve @Morpheus @21st Century Vampire @masterchief_mirza @Dalit

The paradox here is that if Islam, Muslims and Pakistan did not exist, indians would then genocide each other. The hatred of Islam, Pakistan and Pakistanis keeps indians going and is the life force of their existence.

In Muslim society, you can't humiliate Prophet. This is fundamentally against their people belief and traditions.

The west are damn fools.
But france is not a muslim society now, is it?

But france is not a muslim society now, is it?
yes and no. There are millions of Muslim citizens in France, unless you think they don't deserve equal rights, like what's happening in India.

In India, there are hundreds of millions of Muslim, but Hindutva refuse to give those citizens equal rights.

By that logic its also anyone's choice to deny Holocaust or call it a necessary action. This hypocrite hobbit needs to be put in place.

Clash of civilization or clash of religious and seculars may leads towards 3rd world war. West is promoting anti religion elements. Christianity is going far from the holy Bible's preachings.

It just proves how right Khomeini was when he issued his well-known fitwa against Salman Rushdi. We need a similar thing nowadays.

Right to Express is not right to abuse. French colonial arrogance will again leave them in misery
it's not arrogance when they're doing it in their homeland.

nothing "colonial" about the French doing their thing in FRANCE.

of course, all land belongs to Allah SWT but still....

Back
Top Bottom