What's new

Featured France: Macron says Charlie Hebdo had right to publish Prophet Mohammed cartoons

Today 12 AM headlines, Allhomdiiah Pakistan foreign affair release statement regarding this blasphemy

2020-09-03 01_47_33-Geo Headlines 12 AM _ 3rd September 2020 - YouTube.png
2020-09-03 01_47_40-Geo Headlines 12 AM _ 3rd September 2020 - YouTube.png
2020-09-03 01_47_45-Geo Headlines 12 AM _ 3rd September 2020 - YouTube.png

No they do not, their flawed political systems take time to reform and they are economically handicapped. Their struggle gonna manifest itself differently from others. You can't fix this stuff over night.

The flawed political systems should bring the people out on the streets look at what is happening in USA with BLM, or in France with the yellow vests. No nation starts out strong sacrifices need to be made take for example nations in SE Asia like Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia no one held their hand. Asking for French or any western country's help in direct government of people is an attempt to try to fix things over night and it has consequences for neighbors, many of whom are Muslims.

The flawed political systems should bring the people out on the streets look at what is happening in USA with BLM, or in France with the yellow vests. No nation starts out strong sacrifices need to be made take for example nations in SE Asia like Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia no one held their hand. Asking for French or any western country's help in direct government of people is an attempt to try to fix things over night and it has consequences for neighbors, many of whom are Muslims.

I don't think you understand what I'm saying, my post was directed at Pan-Islamic Pakistan. You are asking for over night solution too and don't understand that such nations and militarily and economically handicapped. MENA region need cultural and spiritual change to achieve a good state for their nations and society. They need change in their hearts and can't separate their fate from their commitment to God.

I am not interested in this world or what's in it. If Muslims gonna be like non-Muslims with their conduct than I have no feelings for that. I'm much more considered about improving character of Muslims and acknowledging their Lord. If they first do that than they will find right people to improve their social and political state. If you are advocating for no change in heart and just political prowess and interests business then Muslims will remain misguided and will be like Abbassaids period. I want God to support us and bless. And I'm not interested in worldy empire. I don't believe in power besides God's power and my purpose is not for gaining power for cultural Muslims who want to be like America and NATO but with just cultural Muslim background.

Good Going France... Please take it to next..

Only this can ignite the public. And ultimately will pave path for resetting all the partnerships so called muslim states are building with france against turkey.

This should be a slap on the faces of those who switched their Facebook to reflect the French Frog flag -- maybe next time they would think twice. Let France do what they doing hopefully, it'll cause a shit storm in relations and public.

I don't think you understand what I'm saying, my post was directed at Pan-Islamic Pakistan. You are asking for over night solution too and don't understand that such nations and militarily and economically handicapped. MENA region need cultural and spiritual change to achieve a good state for their nations and society. They need change in their hearts and can't separate their fate from their commitment to God.

I am not interested in this world or what's in it. If Muslims gonna be like non-Muslims with their conduct than I have no feelings for that. I'm much more considered about improving character of Muslims and acknowledging their Lord. If they first do that than they will find right people to improve their social and political state. If you are advocating for no change in heart and just political prowess and interests business then Muslims will remain misguided and will be like Abbassaids period. I want God to support us and bless. And I'm not interested in worldy empire. I don't believe in power besides God's power and my purpose is not for gaining power for cultural Muslims who want to be like America and NATO but with just cultural Muslim background.

Brother, we are not advocating violence, but to use economic pressure against those who insult our holy figures and book.

However there is much anger in the Muslim world which finds outlet due to these heinous actions of Western nations.

When people see UAE deal, threats against Turkey and Pakistan, suffering of Kashmiris and Palestinians, support for Indian mass-rape and genocides of Muslims, and plight of Rohingya and others, it burns us because we cannot do anything.

That anger in the street against crimes of US, Israel, India, and other nations against Muslims is felt very deep throughout the Muslim world.

Alhamdulilah, now if we work our way correctly, we can ally with China to punish those who continue to interfere and destabilize our region, beginning with economic sanctions, boycott, divestment.

France perhaps still lives in colonial times... still feels it needs to pacify it's subjects... France was occupied in second world war and U.S. liberated it... they should have been ones speaking German right now and rightfully so! The way they shoved French down peoples throats, they fully deserved it! Second time around U.S. bailed them out in French Indochina, Vietnam, yes they managed to keep their colonies... anyways, they deserved every bit of it ... what they have done and ruckus continuing in Africa needs a whole book itself! French still do not smell the coffee... their prime was long lost prior to even losing to Germans in second world War... they have been kept afloat by U.S. and their former colonies... keeping ego above the weight they can pull!
France continues to be a very partial state, one that still thinks it runs affairs, their meddling in eastern Mediterranean, propping up of Greece against Turkiye and supporting rebels in Libya characterizes a destabilizing role with the temerity of imperialism.
Spring keeps loading on France and the way things are going they'll find themselves in the dustbin of history, and rightfully so!

Also I want to note brother @Falcon29 that if Muslim heads of state take the initiative to put punitive actions against such states, it will discourage vigilantism because it will be seen as a response to these crimes against our civilization.

This is why Erdogan and Imran Khan must take the onus on this one. Izzat of Muslims must be preserved. Next time someone tries this, they should feel it in their wallet.

Brother, we are not advocating violence, but to use economic pressure against those who insult our holy figures and book.

However there is much anger in the Muslim world which finds outlet due to these heinous actions of Western nations.

When people see UAE deal, threats against Turkey and Pakistan, suffering of Kashmiris and Palestinians, support for Indian mass-rape and genocides of Muslims, and plight of Rohingya and others, it burns us because we cannot do anything.

That anger in the street against crimes of US, Israel, India, and other nations against Muslims is felt very deep throughout the Muslim world.

Alhamdulilah, now if we work our way correctly, we can ally with China to punish those who continue to interfere and destabilize our region, beginning with economic sanctions, boycott, divestment.

We are in a tough situation but we should never lose our hope in God nor our composure and carefully conduct ourselves. The first and foremost step is for us to repent to God. All of us are required to repent from our ways and commit to a long term repentance. Our societies will still continue to function and so will our governments. Next, we have to be patient for change in Arab world. There is a transformation going on in Arab world and we won't see results until a few more years or more. After that we have to seek just solutions and no more than that. Problem in Muslim world is much of us over step the boundaries set by the Lord. Which is part of reason why there so much internal strife and corruption.

Once we clean up our house than we can solidify relations with each other and protect our strategic interests and help each other develop. I feel like this requires change in Arab world and I believe we will see that soon but we shouldn't rush. It's okay for several decades to not go our way. It was that way for others too.

Also I want to note brother @Falcon29 that if Muslim heads of state take the initiative to put punitive actions against such states, it will discourage vigilantism because it will be seen as a response to these crimes against our civilization.

This is why Erdogan and Imran Khan must take the onus on this one. Izzat of Muslims must be preserved. Next time someone tries this, they should feel it in their wallet.

Problem is we need to hold ourselves to same standards as well. There is too much oppression, misconduct and greed in Muslim world which is not being addressed not on political level nor individual level. I fear any efforts in this regard will prove futile until we address our issues first. Also I feel like we need to employ psychological warfare more. Making an angry statement or fiery speech isn't gonna do much and will lead to people mocking us. Especially when you are not respected since you can't even sort your house out.

So for next ten years we need to sort our house out and develop our nations/repent to the Lord. Arabs need to sort their security issues out as they are vulnerable and militarily handicapped. Do this quietly and let the world be distracted with other things. We do not want to have attention of people directed at us. In America right now ME topic is not big anymore and it is rather Republic vs Democrat and China. This is good for Muslim world and Muslims since we want to stay out of spotlight( the negative kind) for now. It is opportune moment for us to sort our house out.

So the Muslim world should continue developing, the Arab world will be wild and loud but that is necessary as they need to sort their security issues out which won't happen without more internal strife and a battle with Israel and whoever gonna support it. Afterwards we will be in better security and strategic position. And better spiritual state assuming the one who causes this change in Arab world will be the Mahdi.

Problem is we need to hold ourselves to same standards as well. There is too much oppression, misconduct and greed in Muslim world which is not being addressed not on political level nor individual level. I fear any efforts in this regard will prove futile until we address our issues first. Also I feel like we need to employ psychological warfare more. Making an angry statement or fiery speech isn't gonna do much and will lead to people mocking us. Especially when you are not respected since you can't even sort your house out.

So for next ten years we need to sort our house out and develop our nations/repent to the Lord. Arabs need to sort their security issues out as they are vulnerable and militarily handicapped. Do this quietly and let the world be distracted with other things. We do not want to have attention of people directed at us. In America right now ME topic is not big anymore and it is rather Republic vs Democrat and China. This is good for Muslim world and Muslims since we want to stay out of spotlight( the negative kind) for now. It is opportune moment for us to sort our house out.

So the Muslim world should continue developing, the Arab world will be wild and loud but that is necessary as they need to sort their security issues out which won't happen without more internal strife and a battle with Israel and whoever gonna support it. Afterwards we will be in better security and strategic position. And better spiritual state assuming the one who causes this change in Arab world will be the Mahdi.

Good points made brother, and I agree wholeheartedly. I see many positive things happening for Pakistan after Imran Khan has come, and I feel like slowly Muslims will again become a force in the world. We need to work on ourselves primarily, agreed.

Good Going France... Please take it to next..

Only this can ignite the public. And ultimately will pave path for resetting all the partnerships so called muslim states are building with france against turkey.
Wishful thinking my friend.

In China, you can't humiliate President Xi or Chairman Mao publicly. In Muslim society, you can't humiliate Prophet. This is fundamentally against their people belief and traditions.

The west are damn fools.

You are spot on,
each country has it's own rules.

As example, you can't force China to pray to any prophet or god - they have already given ample proofs of their disdain to any form of religion.

I like your point about, 'their country, their rules'.
Am sure it applies to France and host of other countries, just like it applies to countries you mentioned.

You are spot on,
each country has it's own rules.

As example, you can't force China to pray to any prophet or god - they have already given ample proofs of their disdain to any form of religion.

I like your point about, 'their country, their rules'.
Am sure it applies to France and host of other countries, just like it applies to countries you mentioned.

He already gave an example for China. Do you find your example to be more convenient or it helps your agenda more?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom