What's new

France's Macron says Bangladesh commits to order 10 Airbus aircraft

China opened it's market for BD long time back, looks like you need to keep up
China hasn't opened up its market for Bangladesh yet. They gave free access for 97% non profit making BD products. It does not help increasing our export to China. The remaining 3% is our profit making products that includes garments. So, we are hoping China would give duty free access to the remaining 3% of BD products.

China hasn't opened up its market for Bangladesh yet. They gave free access for 97% non profit making BD products. It does not help increasing our export to China. The remaining 3% is our profit making products that includes garments. So, we are hoping China would give duty free access to the remaining 3% of BD products.

"China had been providing duty-free facility to 97 per cent of Bangladeshi products, including all garment products, since July 1, 2021."

"China had been providing duty-free facility to 97 per cent of Bangladeshi products, including all garment products, since July 1, 2021."

Not true. They initially offered duty free facility to 97% of Bangladeshi products excluding apparel. Later upon Bangladesh's request increased it to 98% which includes garment products.

Not true. They initially offered duty free facility to 97% of Bangladeshi products excluding apparel. Later upon Bangladesh's request increased it to 98% which includes garment products.

And still Bangladesh exports less to China than India 🤣🤣🤣

If you Google search yourself, you will get enough Bangladeshi sources from 2020 citing exactly what I've stated.
If you don't want to believe something, it's your choice.

I do not remember the items in the list now, but I have read it. I was surprised to see that most of the items China listed are neither produced in or exported by BD.

I then expected that as China needs the items, many Chinese companies would set up shops in BD and produce them to export back to China. But, this also did not materialize.

So, I wonder what really is happening with the Chinese proposal. Was it just a hoax?

China invests billions of dollars in Bangladesh.
China transfers technology.
China upgrades our military.
China does not interferes into our domestic politics.
What more can be asked from a benevolent ally?

China invests billions of dollars in Bangladesh.
China transfers technology.
China upgrades our military.
China does not interferes into our domestic politics.
What more can be asked from a benevolent ally?
China is by far Bangladesh’s best development partner.

Without China, Bangladesh wouldn’t have quality infrastructure.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom