What's new

Former head of Pakistan's Special Forces Warns of US/Western sponsored Regime Change Conspiracy against Imran Khan

Pakistan will become worse than Liberia and the begging bowl will become as big as Modi's ego if this lineup is confirmed.
This is the lineup that Pakistani people deserve. I hope they do come back just so I can tell them you had a sincere leader in Imran Khan after decades and you started pulling his leg from day one, now go suffer.

Quiet likely in 2023 we may have

Bilawal or Maryum Nawaz as Prime Minister.

Bajwa as Army Chief if negotiations with current opposition are successful.

Qazi Faiz Essa as Chief Justice.

Zardari or Nawaz Sharif as President.

Altaf Hussain back in control of MQM.
Tough competition for Rahul &Co

I remembered the last days of PM Bhutto when he was in power. He done the same 'mistake' to go to the public and address them about USA pressure as per their will.

Could not find the intended speech, but some clips are here. There were reports that most of the archives of PTV containing Bhutto records were gathered and destroyed by ZIA. There were reports that some of the records were saved by Mr. Musleh-ud-Deen (maybe he was the GM of PTV at that time) at his residence and was later found after Mr. Musleh-ud-Deen's death.

In the below speech, Bhutto was addressing the people on megaphone, this was the part of the same speech in which he lambasted opposition and the USA. IMO, it was the turning point.

Note: Edited for addition on videos and related para.
Bhutto was a tyrant and among many of his crimes, what is not disputed by anyone is that he had many of his political opponents killed, he got what he deserved.

So we just attack politicians and leave establishment out? Politicians are the puppets, we need to go after the one who control the strings. Deep state doesn’t want IK to get stronger because they know down the road he will ask them to clean their house and a lot of skeletons will surface.
It has to be this way, otherwise, everything will be lost. We just can't go on like this with this corrupt, amoral system. For us to progress, the excesses of all institutions need to be nipped in the bud, and everyone held accountable for their actions.

Last edited:
This cannot be pulled off without the support of elements within the establishment.

If you read through Kamran Khan (known establoshment mouthpiece), you could sense disquiet within the establishment about IK's independent tilt in foreign policy.

I have been a critic of Imran Khan but he is the only National Leader in Pakistan we have right now. Pakistan risks going the Yugoslavia way if these regional parties with suspect foreign links are allowed back into power.

Spot on.

The fact that a retd general is calling upon the "deep state" to act, clearly shows that deep state itself has got plenty of moles working for western establishment. The way Nawaz Shareef was whisked away from Pakistan into the lap of his masters, is a clear sign that establishment itself is highly compromised.

The culling should start within, and fast before its too late.

Pakistan needs to execute or get rid on the FACE of this earth people like Zardari, Nawaz + followers & all liberals b*******'s for spreading chaos on enemy agenda.

I wouldn't be surprised if this does turn out to be the case. German and American ambassadors meeting Maryam annd Bilawal, PPP leadership going to the US...

But then is the establishment also 'in' with this? Has it miscalculated IK's global views and now come to the realization and wants to back off? Is this why the army isn't openly supporting him? Who knows.

Also, I don't buy the argument that just because Gen Faiz went the ISI is becoming neutral or whatever. The mentality flows from the top, i.e. the COAS. A DG ISI doesn't do rogue things on his own in this matter, and neither does the Corps Commander make calls on his own.

I remembered the last days of PM Bhutto when he was in power. He done the same 'mistake' to go to the public and address them about USA pressure as per their will.

Could not find the intended speech, but some clips are here. There were reports that most of the archives of PTV containing Bhutto records were gathered and destroyed by ZIA. There were reports that some of the records were saved by Mr. Musleh-ud-Deen (maybe he was the GM of PTV at that time) at his residence and was later found after Mr. Musleh-ud-Deen's death.

In the below speech, Bhutto was addressing the people on megaphone, this was the part of the same speech in which he lambasted opposition and the USA. IMO, it was the turning point.

Note: Edited for addition on videos and related para.
He was rightfully hanged.. he conducted many political murders via his para military FSA.
He was also responsible for ripping apart polish resolution at UN that resulted in our surrender in the east wing all for his political endeavors. He destroyed the economy .. there is a long list..

If this drama of no confidence is pulled of successfully by opposition is a big if which I don't believe will be, it will be utter disaster for Pakistan, their will be no point of return.

Well you are against Imran Khan govt as well so you in a way is in the same boat with Pee Pee Pee
One can hate the government but still love his country.

He was rightfully hanged.. he conducted many political murders via his para military FSA.
He was also responsible for ripping apart polish resolution at UN that resulted in our surrender in the east wing all for his political endeavors. He destroyed the economy .. there is a long list..

Indeed, he may have a long list of sins as you indicated.

Here we are discussing, how the USA involves in removing the persona-non-grata against USA interests in every part of the world, especially in Pakistan.

Bhutto was a tyrant and among many of his crimes, what is not disputed by anyone is that he had many of his political opponents killed, he got what he deserved.

Indeed, I answered it in post #59.

The people of Pakistan can simply vote for Imran again? Unless there is a military coup, there is not much meaning to the no confidence motion.

But if the people of Pakistan don't support Imran, then this change in leadership may just be an eventuality anyway.

Back
Top Bottom