What's new

Former head of Pakistan's Special Forces Warns of US/Western sponsored Regime Change Conspiracy against Imran Khan

If Regime Change happens ....disaster knocking at our doors....Maryam Nawaz would be the prime candidate....with 0 wit.

If he's removed in that way then there will be an uprising in KPK and North Balochistan like you have never seen before.

It could be today, tomorrow, or a year from now that Immi could get desposed from his seat. We really don't know. We are all helpless and on the sidelines, no real power.

Only thing you can do I guess is make Dua.

If US is still active in Pakistan and powerful enough to change a regime then we should disband the lumber one Agency and military , what is there purpose then ??
Still active? most active with all their assets

If IK could have taken her seriously on that day...she must be running a good campaign for IK today.....
beware of Woman's vengeance
1646368543992.png

IK locally has had tough time or i must say disaster but internationally he has done brilliant and under his leadership Pakistan has again become a geopolitical pivot that big powers want to partner with!

so now as world slowly but eventually imo becomes bi polar and amrikay super poweri is under threat and east and not west will hold more influence over worlds affair amrikay will want some puppet in Pakistan who they can control and since wardi mafia has a firm control over politicians in Pakistan and these corrupt genrails are nothing but amrikan slaves they will use their minions/crime partners to end IKs reign of Pakistanism and make sure we are angrez keh ghulam again!

so my dear Pakistanis we have to identify these traitors and call them out publicly if we want to protect our homeland!

IK locally has had tough time or i must say disaster but internationally he has done brilliant and under his leadership Pakistan has again become a geopolitical pivot that big powers want to partner with!

so now as world slowly but eventually imo becomes bi polar and amrikay super poweri is under threat and east and not west will hold more influence over worlds affair amrikay will want some puppet in Pakistan who they can control and since wardi mafia has a firm control over politicians in Pakistan and these corrupt genrails are nothing but amrikan slaves they will use their minions/crime partners to end IKs reign of Pakistanism and make sure we are angrez keh ghulam again!

so my dear Pakistanis we have to identify these traitors and call them out publicly if we want to protect our homeland!

In the end all cards is in establishment hands. We will never know what happens next.

In the end all cards is in establishment hands. We will never know what happens next.
hopefully they will remain loyal to Pakistan! and if we see a khusra or a witch becoming our PM we will know who the real traitors are! not politicians/minions!

Former head of Pakistan's Special Forces Warns of Regime Change Conspiracy against Imran Khan. Attached tweet with background of absolutely not to this day; one can connect dots easily.

It wouldn't be first time for foreign influencers to use that democratic wand for a Regime change. In-fact, current Pakistani leadership has maintained balanced approach, neutrality in armed conflicts and pursues Pakistan interest first policy.

An independent policy without being under political influence of west/US can lead to a risk having regime change by any means merely to create a divide within and weaken the independent stance. Here, I don't need to refer our appeasing leadership from the past, the fearing approach given the loss on power and luxuries they had and then working on assurance of their rule on Pakistan. This is not about to support a political party like PTI or anyone else but this is about Pakistan where one has to look at it from national prospect.

View attachment 820381

This thread shall not be used for political commentary.
My fear is they always try to recruit some elements from our "deep state"
They should immediately put an end to this forever.

W need some long term serious re conditioning as a country

Something like Putin or Stalin or MK Ataturk did.
We need to eliminate the Sardars, Waderas and Chaudharys in Balochistan, Sindh, Punjab and KP
We need to populate far flung derelict areas like the former fata and Balochistan.
New cities need to be formed asap.
Judiciary needs complete overhaul.
Lastly do everything possible to finally be able to uplift people out of utter jahalat. This goes back to point 2. Waderas and Sardars

Seriously eliminating Waderas and Sardars will remove soo many roadblocks encountered by state of Pakistan.

Everybody is willing to "sell" for the right price.
That is the problem with Pakistan today.

relax everyone

-------

these are the only ways khan can be removed :-

1 . via popular vote in 2023 GE

2. via judicial ruling ( no case so far)

3. via army pressure ( very complicated to pull off now )

-------

billo rani can do his road trip , it will mean nothing unless army is on board( and it isnt )

------

relax everyone

-------

these are the only ways khan can be removed :-

1 . via popular vote in 2023 GE

2. via judicial ruling ( no case so far)

3. via army pressure ( very complicated to pull off now )

-------

billo rani can do his road trip , it will mean nothing unless army is on board( and it isnt )

------
Do you think it is likely to happen? I mean the opposition tried no confidence before and failed?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom