What's new

Former head of Pakistan's Special Forces Warns of US/Western sponsored Regime Change Conspiracy against Imran Khan

It is not sensationalism. He did not say that on his show where ratings shall matter.
...recall, few months ago nikka bilawal went USA rather clandestinely...
He is in his 30's and could be cunning too...was milked by G for Zardari so he is also capable to cut deals and he can speak in their language which G for Zardari incapable
To be fair, he is good journalist.

But on general note, journalists benefit a lot from YouTube in current times.

Pakistani politicians having contacts in USA is not news to me. This is true for any major political party.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1667772/p...l-lead-to-more-factual-clarity-for-the-nation

If questionable money trials of PDM are noticed then GOP should collect evidence and expose them and the people involved.

Let us see how this conspiracy unfolds.

If questionable money trials of PDM are noticed then GOP should collect evidence and expose them and the people involved.

Bottom line, if it's true, expose them. Do that and they will never win another byelection again. I'll remain sceptical until I see some evidence.

Almost a done deal now. No one can interfre in internal matters unless you have politicians and establishment looking for own interests.

Pakistani politicians having contacts in USA is not news to me. This is true for any major political party.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1667772/p...l-lead-to-more-factual-clarity-for-the-nation

How international establishment works...is an specialized area and for experts whose full time job it is.

Orange revolution of Ukrain! Does that ring a bell?? Putin now replying.

How agencies play and use 5th, 6th Gen warfare, one connect dots and see the pattern.
PPP and Nawaz are genetically sold out commodities, they use their deep regional political bases to get constant support from people despite their anti Pakistan stand.

Bhutto/Zardari/PML all scumbags and sell out goons. I hope Imran Khan stays in power, him being ousted will lead to big instability.

Last edited:
Bhutto/Zardari/PML all scumbags and sell out. goons. I hope Imran Khan stays in power, him being ousted will lead to big instability.
They need to be executed, publicly hanged, Pakistan can never progress with these families meddling around in internal affairs

The Sindh CM making several trips to US followed by Bilo during the height of Corona pandemic is all coming to light now.
These Haramkhoor will sell their Grandmothers for their vested interests.
I wonder why Pakistan need that many weapons. Only Sovereign nations need that to defend themselves. Pakistan can just easily go into Submission mode and would not need to defend.

You can continue to look for hard evidence to satisfy how you want get on the knees. The bread crumbs are already showing the trails. Carry on look for that hard evidence and ignore the shift that is happening in front of your eyes.

Bhutto/Zardari/PML all scumbags and sell out goons. I hope Imran Khan stays in power, him being ousted will lead to big instability.

What about the man who forced his own extension (with Nawaz casually leaving the country and N League MNAs voting in favor of the extension)?

What fate for uniformed traitors?

in greater interest of country we are disbanding this country and privatizing our whole E-Corporation Pvt Ltd.

When this thread was created, I never thought that it was actually gonna happen.

So this is also kind of an indication that this regime change thing actually a real thing.

Former head of Pakistan's Special Forces Warns of Regime Change Conspiracy against Imran Khan. Attached tweet with background of absolutely not to this day; one can connect dots easily.

It wouldn't be first time for foreign influencers to use that democratic wand for a Regime change. In-fact, current Pakistani leadership has maintained balanced approach, neutrality in armed conflicts and pursues Pakistan interest first policy.

An independent policy without being under political influence of west/US can lead to a risk having regime change by any means merely to create a divide within and weaken the independent stance. Here, I don't need to refer our appeasing leadership from the past, the fearing approach given the loss on power and luxuries they had and then working on assurance of their rule on Pakistan. This is not about to support a political party like PTI or anyone else but this is about Pakistan where one has to look at it from national prospect.

View attachment 820381

This thread shall not be used for political commentary.

How frighteningly correct was this former head of the armed forces. It was common knowledge among the armed forces. This was pre-planned with care. Bajwa was visiting Western headquarters and reassuring his masters.

When this thread was created, I never thought that it was actually gonna happen.

So this is also kind of an indication that this regime change thing actually a real thing.

Exactly. The regime change plans were common knowledge among the top brass in the armed forces. Both retired and in duty.

I am surprised at the supporters of Bajwa how they look us in the eye and pretend that nothing happened.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom