What's new

Former head of Pakistan's Special Forces Warns of US/Western sponsored Regime Change Conspiracy against Imran Khan

The Sindh CM making several trips to US followed by Bilo during the height of Corona pandemic is all coming to light now.
These Haramkhoor will sell their Grandmothers for their vested interests.
PPP gets a lot of money from the US consulate in Karachi. Especially the guys who regularly visit that consulate. The second source is the looting in Karachi and at the national level through using govt machinery.
So I think PTI knows very well what to do next...

Last edited:
So we just attack politicians and leave establishment out? Politicians are the puppets, we need to go after the one who control the strings. Deep state doesn’t want IK to get stronger because they know down the road he will ask them to clean their house and a lot of skeletons will surface.

PPP gets a lot of money from US cousulate in Karachi. Specially the guys who regularly visit that cousulate. The second source is the looting in Karachi and at national level through using govt machinery.
So I think Pti knows very well what to do next....

Not much PPP but plmn is being used.

The plans should not come as a surprise to anyone. Just see the US funded and controlled assets/proxies activities on media/social media.

Bilawal is "Plan B." Chances of PTI being in power again are close to none ATM.
B is for Bhutto, of course :)
Regardless of anyones opinion of Imran Khan's domestic policies it is time for the whole country to come together and stand united in the face of foreign imposition and coercion. Domestic policies dont mean a thing if the agenda is being imposed from outside.

It is very obvious with Billy Phatu making his speeches in English at every turn. Despite US PPP simply cant come to power without PMLN support which seems very likely.

Look at this disgusting fat body.... Kutey ka Bila wouldn't know how to boil an egg and haramkhoor is dreaming of becoming the next PM.

1646313685162.png

I am a very strong critic of IK's way of governing but one thing is for certain he is the only leader we have in Pakistan and if I'd ever vote it would certainly be Imran Khan. He is the most patriotic leader we have in Pakistan despite all of his shortcomings.

Look at this disgusting fat body.... Kutey ka Bila wouldn't know how to boil an egg and haramkhoor is dreaming of becoming the next PM.

View attachment 820406

Spent all his life in the UK and now wants to Rule Pakistanis? Family Dynasties? Sindhi really deserves this trash PPP but other Pakistanis will never allow this Billo Rani.

It is too late for drastic measures.
Khar raft, Gao amad

This cannot be pulled off without the support of elements within the establishment.

If you read through Kamran Khan (known establoshment mouthpiece), you could sense disquiet within the establishment about IK's independent tilt in foreign policy.

I have been a critic of Imran Khan but he is the only National Leader in Pakistan we have right now. Pakistan risks going the Yugoslavia way if these regional parties with suspect foreign links are allowed back into power.
.....and. cases against zardari ( with G) have been pushed back, hitman uzair Baloch been exonerated by courts at breakneck speed, many zardari frontmen let escape to Canada and elsewhere.
Mr. Bajwa should not get another extension.

.....and. cases against zardari ( with G) have been pushed back, hitman uzair Baloch been exonerated by courts at breakneck speed, many zardari frontmen let escape to Canada and elsewhere.
Mr. Bajwa should not get another extension.

Bajwa is not the problem. The whole system is compromised. Raheel Shareef despite his post-retirement misjudgements was an anomaly.

What if PTI make Pervez Ilahi new CM punjab

Pakistan will become worse than Liberia and the begging bowl will become as big as Modi's ego if this lineup is confirmed.
Unfortunately this is the sad reality.
I don't see IK winning 2023 elections, it's either marium or bilawal.
The coming 2/3 years will decide the future of pakistan for the next generation.
But we should also remember that the estalishment always came to "help" the state when they deemed it was too much.
Interesting times ahead.

PPP is a US proxy. Biden wants his pet to be imposed in Pakistan.
During Karachi sit in, Jamat e islami leaders (of which I am not a fan but I know they aren’t liars) said that they were meet by foreign diplomats (I am sure we can guess which country) who asked them not to destabilise Sindh Govt.

My question. Why is this permitted by IB and ISI? This is direct interference in Pakistan internal affairs, and has nothing to do with diplomacy.

Similar interference is done by “brother countries” Iran and Saudi Arabia.

We need to stop foreign interferences in our domestic affairs, this destabilises the country, as these countries further their interest by nurturing political proxies in Pakistan, who at the cost of Pakistan’s interest further their patrons interest.

I also remember this Chinese diplomat tweeting in favour of Nawaz Shareef. Had a Pakistani diplomat done the same in China he would have been on the next flight home.

All interferences need to be dealt with firmly. We are not a banana republic.

PS: the EU funded a bunch of Sufi organisation in Pakistan (the hari pagris) to counter other orthodox branches of Sunnis, and now we have the out of control TLP. And now they bitch about Pakistan not controlling them. Perhaps leak all the funding details they gave such organisation from the 90’s.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom