What's new

For Afghan Refugees, Pakistan is a Nightmare—but Also Safe HOME

In the world as well as the other world.

BUT

Allah has given us a small lifespan on this planet as well. Make good & wise use of it. Not spoon feed mentally disabled kids (Afghanis) who don’t want to progress.

NOTE : i might be using harsh words for afghanis here. But, this is just a generalization for those who are criminals and are at large btw. Good people exist everywhere, even among them at masses. Just that, life & history has played wuite horribly with them

Why don't you try your hand at patience? Its virtuous and more rewarding in long term.

Afghanistan is a humanitarian crisis for the past 40 plus years. Be humane in solving other peoples problems.

In Afghanistan, Kabul is always under one puppet regime or the other.

All you need is a good lawyer who can table this resolution of yours in the Afghan parliament.
Unfortunately this is out of yours and my hands. Is there anyone in pakistan that is in power, which looks out for our people?.

I'd say no, there isnt.

Say whatever you want but Pakistan is not interested in Afghanistan
Not because Pakistan is afraid of Afghanistanis but because Pakistan won't get anything by occupying Afghanistan
This isnt occupation its reunification. Nothing changes for the worse for anyone of us. Infact it's for the better.

The baloch are not even brought to the same level as the other Pakistanis. It's like the governments forgot about them untill the Americans tried to buy gawadar from Pakistan. Then they realized "oh wait a minute, this is our land too"

So I dont blame them, just like what the government did to FATA. They purposely left them behind and looked away when they were suddering and terrorists were killing their elders.
Balochistan along with rural sindh (even urban now), both are left out, unnoticed.

Bad votings, elections, and MOST Importantly, NO MAJOR INFLUENCING RULER. Sindh got PPP By bhutto, even before ppp, Karachi was always a news, come to punjab, PMLN, PMLQ, come to KPK, IK, PTI (prior to IK’s political fame, KPK was also not much different to Balochistan and sindh). No BIGGER aims in life. A poor, uneducated is not to be blamed for not thinking forward coz he grew up seeing his poor father who is similar. They don’t know what world really has to offer. Born, grow old, reproduce, die.

SO THE MAIN POINT Is, BALOCHISTAN NEVER GOT AN INFLUENCING LEADER unlike others who are reaping benefits of the ATTENTION by their respective leaders (regardless of their crimes)

Why don't you try your hand at patience? Its virtuous and more rewarding in long term.

Afghanistan is a humanitarian crisis for the past 40 plus years. Be humane in solving other peoples problems.
Ask Imran khan and government, i am no one, what can you and i do ?

This isnt occupation its reunification. Nothing changes for the worse for anyone of us. Infact it's for the better.
Pakistan won't get anything from this unification because Afghanistan is a wasteland
Afghanistanis proudly say Afghanistan is graveyard

Unfortunately this is out of yours and my hands. Is there anyone in pakistan that is in power, which looks out for our people?.

I'd say no, there isnt.

Ask Imran khan and government, i am no one, what can you and i do ?

How are you two any different? Why fight amongst yourselves then?

We are not having a ‘kushti’ rather, i am agreeing on points that i believe he is right one while arguing on the ones where there is a need. That is what’s called a productive discussion

yes but do keep in mind that afghani bache hamara kachra hamari roads or hamaray marnay per Quran parhne ke liye sirf paida nahi horahe.
inko school me daalo parhao taleem do
nafrat ka bazaar andar se jalta hai bahar se akar koi nahi jalata is baat ko ghar ke post box per likh kar laga lo

yes but do keep in mind that afghani bache hamara kachra hamari roads or hamaray marnay per Quran parhne ke liye sirf paida nahi horahe.
inko school me daalo parhao taleem do
nafrat ka bazaar andar se jalta hai bahar se akar koi nahi jalata is baat ko ghar ke post box per likh kar laga lo
As per my knowledge and observation, keeping specifically karachi in mind, Afghanis have different areas than any other communities. These are mostly encroached one’s such as Al-Asif, Afghan Basti, Kati Pahari, Lyari. Except for Lyari, all these encroached areas lack educational facilities and educational motivation. They are poor people, as they are REFUGEES, hence resort to crimes. OTOH, as for education, government is not coming near to that even for own civilians. No governmental schools/colleges/universities. Thise that are, are like some haunted houses. Just have a look at DJ Science college, what a wonderful structure but ruined badly due to no spending of allocated budget.

As per my knowledge and observation, keeping specifically karachi in mind, Afghanis have different areas than any other communities. These are mostly encroached one’s such as Al-Asif, Afghan Basti, Kati Pahari, Lyari. Except for Lyari, all these encroached areas lack educational facilities and educational motivation. They are poor people, as they are REFUGEES, hence resort to crimes. OTOH, as for education, government is not coming near to that even for own civilians. No governmental schools/colleges/universities. Thise that are, are like some haunted houses. Just have a look at DJ Science college, what a wonderful structure but ruined badly due to no spending of allocated budget.

Why don't you ask for a working plan to solve these problems from your local representative?
I did not ask you to elect representatives who you cannot hold accountable.

sab choro ye batao Arif Alvi ki zameen wapis milgai? Asif ki launchon se paisa bhijwate or mangwate bhi bollwood sunta hai Alvi

India India Kar k na darao
Central Asia pohnch Gaye to jaisay Pakistan main milk ki nehrain behnay lgain gi
Borders are strongest barriers for example eastern border par koi Indian aik feet Pakistan main aye aglay din uski lash lainay k liye Indians rangers ki mintain karhay hongay

Haha so u want to be walled completely from.east and west with hatred towards the other side and no business and no relations? Laash lene dene se bhookay logo pait nahi bharta. Cant even think clearly coz of hate. Wonder who it reminds me of.

Why don't you ask for a working plan to solve these problems from your local representative?
I did not ask you to elect representatives who you cannot hold accountable.

sab choro ye batao Arif Alvi ki zameen wapis milgai? Asif ki launchon se paisa bhijwate or mangwate bhi bollwood sunta hai Alvi
This is the thing. I don’t consider these local illiterate lunatics and goons to be my representatives, hah, even i can fare better than then when it comes to development planning. Pakistan has the worst possible brain locked people on too seats who can’t even drive their own-selves properly

This is the thing. I don’t consider these local illiterate lunatics and goons to be my representatives, hah, even i can fare better than then when it comes to development planning. Pakistan has the worst possible brain locked people on too seats who can’t even drive their own-selves properly

this is not the solution. you must make them work there is no other way

And i see no difference between the way you talk and a 9 year old all suddenly having hormones supporting these traitors of Pakistan

9 year olds have hormones? How can u call a whole bunch a traitor? That's generalization and generalizing any such thing is wrong. No one would harm their living and where their family lives n kids go to school.

9 year olds have hormones? How can u call a whole bunch a traitor? That's generalization and generalizing any such thing is wrong. No one would harm their living and where their family lives n kids go to school.
Due to your humble reply, I apologize for any earlier post that meant offensive to you.
You can go through my and pakhtun yum convo to get my concept clear...

Back
Top Bottom