What's new

For Afghan Refugees, Pakistan is a Nightmare—but Also Safe HOME

Balochistan along with rural sindh (even urban now), both are left out, unnoticed.

Bad votings, elections, and MOST Importantly, NO MAJOR INFLUENCING RULER. Sindh got PPP By bhutto, even before ppp, Karachi was always a news, come to punjab, PMLN, PMLQ, come to KPK, IK, PTI (prior to IK’s political fame, KPK was also not much different to Balochistan and sindh). No BIGGER aims in life. A poor, uneducated is not to be blamed for not thinking forward coz he grew up seeing his poor father who is similar. They don’t know what world really has to offer. Born, grow old, reproduce, die.

SO THE MAIN POINT Is, BALOCHISTAN NEVER GOT AN INFLUENCING LEADER unlike others who are reaping benefits of the ATTENTION by their respective leaders (regardless of their crimes)

Ask Imran khan and government, i am no one, what can you and i do ?
Shit I forgot about the people of interior Sindh. We always think of Karachi when we think of sindh so, we never think of the people outside of Karachi.

That is why Karachi should be made into it's own province like how New York is a city of New York state.

The people of interior sindh need to have Larkana as the provincial capital. So that they also get brought up to the level of Karachi and Lahore.

Currently Peshawar and Quetta are decades behind lahore and karachi, which due to mismanagement, negligence and corruption. There needs to be an effort to make the cities the same level as Islamabad. Even if that means bulldozing old crowded streets to create wider roads, with better infrastructure.

The thing is who's going to do it? Look at the lawyers and mullahs protesting and killing innocents. As long as we have people like that then we arent going anywhere.

Pakistan won't get anything from this unification because Afghanistan is a wasteland
Afghanistanis proudly say Afghanistan is graveyard
Afganistan is rich with natural resources. The more you talk the more I feel like you arent aware of anything.

We are not having a ‘kushti’ rather, i am agreeing on points that i believe he is right one while arguing on the ones where there is a need. That is what’s called a productive discussion
Heathy debate but I think we see eye to eye now.

How are you two any different? Why fight amongst yourselves then?
Family argues and fights, It's natural.

True. But it is a MONUMENTAL task. It's made more difficult by the fact that the afghans in Pakistan don't want to leave.
They will if you extend the same facilities found in Pakistan. Also when they go back they feel they are different then the the locals becuse they have been Pakistanzed. Once they're homeland has been incorporated into Pakistan they will go back to their own homes.

True. But it is a MONUMENTAL task. It's made more difficult by the fact that the afghans in Pakistan don't want to leave.

No one wants to leave the country they immigrated to , you have to deport them by force .. US is deporting families of Latino soldiers who fight for US , these afghans hate Pakistan in their hearts and guts, and we can not deport them ? that is our failure .

No one wants to leave the country they immigrated to , you have to deport them by force .. US is deporting families of Latino soldiers who fight for US , these afghans hate Pakistan in their hearts and guts, and we can not deport them ? that is our failure .
@Dubious he keeps on spreading hate and generalizes a whole population.

Shit I forgot about the people of interior Sindh. We always think of Karachi when we think of sindh so, we never think of the people outside of Karachi.

That is why Karachi should be made into it's own province like how New York is a city of New York state.

The people of interior sindh need to have Larkana as the provincial capital. So that they also get brought up to the level of Karachi and Lahore.

Currently Peshawar and Quetta are decades behind lahore and karachi, which due to mismanagement, negligence and corruption. There needs to be an effort to make the cities the same level as Islamabad. Even if that means bulldozing old crowded streets to create wider roads, with better infrastructure.

The thing is who's going to do it? Look at the lawyers and mullahs protesting and killing innocents. As long as we have people like that then we arent going anywhere.

Afganistan is rich with natural resources. The more you talk the more I feel like you arent aware of anything.

Heathy debate but I think we see eye to eye now.
Eye to eye because I didn’t resort to arguments unlike last time.

Respected your views as every person in the world has something else in mind. In the end, you cooled down, displayed the better part inside of you. People here have a problem with Sir Mastan K’s constant blaming, well, he has a unique mindset, unlike many others here. So i gave you space, and thus here we are...

As for Provinces, firstly, i really despise this provincial government system. It’s really pathetic unless Government is run by a single party similar to china.

As for provinces, the core reason of ADDED HATE in PAKISTAN is provinces based on ethnicity. We have 4 provinces and GB/AJK. 4 provinces must be further divided into at least 13 provinces all together. Better distribution, accurate results and forecasting of progress made individually. Ganday keeray more easily spottable on the basis of low performing provinces.

Dont know when will all this happen...

Eye to eye because I didn’t resort to arguments unlike last time.

Respected your views as every person in the world has something else in mind. In the end, you cooled down, displayed the better part inside of you. People here have a problem with Sir Mastan K’s constant blaming, well, he has a unique mindset, unlike many others here. So i gave you space, and thus here we are...

As for Provinces, firstly, i really despise this provincial government system. It’s really pathetic unless Government is run by a single party similar to china.

As for provinces, the core reason of ADDED HATE in PAKISTAN is provinces based on ethnicity. We have 4 provinces and GB/AJK. 4 provinces must be further divided into at least 13 provinces all together. Better distribution, accurate results and forecasting of progress made individually. Ganday keeray more easily spottable on the basis of low performing provinces.

Dont know when will all this happen...
Screenshot_20191216-010734_Maps.jpg
like that, these aren't on ethnic lines. As you can see most provinces share a border with a body of water or an other country. Which is good for trade and economy. The interior provinces share the indus river, also for same reason and agriculture.

My father says the samething, that's why he hates the name kpk too. His words "wtf is kpk supposed to mean? What is Khyber Pakhtunkhwa? Why couldn't it just be khyber, named after the Khyber pass. Also Punjab needs to be divided into 4 provinces because they have a very big advantage with their large population. Labore ends up eating the money of rural Punjab." Said the same stuff about baluchistan and sindh, also that GB take a vote and join the union as a province, along with azad Kashmir.

Last edited:
View attachment 594245 like that, these aren't on ethnic lines. As you can see most provinces share a border with a body of water or an other country. Which is good for trade and economy. The interior provinces share the indus river, also for same reason and agriculture.

My father says the samething, that's why he hates the name kpk too. His words "wtf is kpk supposed to mean? What is Khyber Pakhtunkhwa? Why couldn't it just be khyber, names after the Khyber pass. Also Punjab needs to be divided into 4 pronounced because they have a very big advantage with their large population. Labore ends up eating the money of rural Punjab." Said the same stuff about baluchistan and sindh, also that GB take a vote and join the union as a province, along with azad Kashmir.

If I could give you a plus rating for this I would. If only others could see this and only see each other as Muslims rather than this label or that label, I don't know why others can't see this...?

If this can happen in our life time it would be one of the the greatest achievement in Muslim history. My only advice my brother is don't become disappointed if you receive negative back-clash from both sides. Anything that is this great of an endeavour will be met with alot of disagreements.

But even if it doesn't happen in our lifetime, my best advice is instill this into the mind of the next generation and sow the seeds, so that those who come after us will at least having an easier time accomplishing this InshAllah. And remember those who seek divisions are doing Shaytan's work, and those who seek unity are doing God's work. Stay united with your countrymen and don't let enemies divide you or your nation, and try to encourage unity amongst us Afghans so that one day the map will be a reality.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Mutakalim You two brother are wiser than me, how do you two think we can accomplish this unity? What is the first stage?

Last edited:
If I could give you a plus rating for this I would. If only others could see this and only see each other as Muslims rather than this label or that label, I don't know why others can't see this...?

If this can happen in our life time it would be one of the the greatest achievement in Muslim history. My only advice my brother is don't become disappointed if you receive negative back-clash from both sides. Anything that is this great of an endeavour will be met with alot of disagreements.

But even if it doesn't happen in our lifetime, my best advice is instill this into the mind of the next generation and sow the seeds, so that those who come after us will at least having an easier time accomplishing this InshAllah. And remember those who seek divisions are doing Shaytan's work, and those who seek unity are doing God's work. Stay united with your countrymen and don't let enemies divide you or your nation, and try to encourage unity amongst us Afghans so that one day the map will be a reality.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Mutakalim You two brother are wiser than me, how do you two think we can accomplish this unity? What is the first stage?
Thanks man

Keep them in your house then. Every next day, i see afghans snatching mobile phones on gun points with victim getting killed having higher ratio. These scums have encroached a huge area of more than 2500 acre on Karachi highway that is supposed to be for a Governmental housing scheme. Enough of advocating FOR these filthy scums who have grown their generation to hate our NATION.

Talk with logic, not with “ummah chummah”.
Pakistan suffered worse in FATA, did they migrate elsewhere ? Nope, they remained there, fought, lost their sons, fathers, grand fathers, husbands.

Afghan is not that dangerous anymore. Time to kick them back to their cave

I understand your sentiment, but you have temper this with reality. The Pak state has been damaged more by Paks themselves than the afghans, who have lived for 40 years in this country and must be given the chance to settle. This will actually help improve the state of affairs in Pak. Of course there are namak haraams, a few bad apples but in reality most of them hold the green passport already. The corrupt, the incompetent and the idiots that have run this country have run this country into the ground, the poor afghan refugee had nothing to do with that.

these afghans
I told you not to generalize! Which part of that warning did you not understand?

NEXT one generalizing will be banned for 1-2 months!

STOP making a tamasha of my people, my country! THOSE Afghans, MANY of them happen to have gotten Pakistani passport (CITIZENS and all are equal)....them hating Pakistan is no different than those high profile who have sold Pakistan for pennies! If they disrespect and you behave equally hating, how is the problem going to be solved?

Back
Top Bottom