What's new

For Afghan Refugees, Pakistan is a Nightmare—but Also Safe HOME

Actually no afganistan will not be one large province. The borders of kpk, GB and balochistan would have to be redrawn to take into account the people and geography.

For example the kalash have their kin on the other side of the border so the solution would be to create a province called chitral and then extend kpk to incorporate Jalalabad.

Also breaking afganistan into many more provinces.

View attachment 594238

So who will table the resolution?

Our heritage is already inside our country ..
America does not look towards europe for its heritage . their heritage begins with their nation...
Also our heritage is not in our country. The indus civilization included afganistan.

Gandahara controlled all the way up to Xinjiang. Since Chinese are using their culture and maps to reclaim their "heritage" then they arent stupid.

So who will table the resolution?

Dont ask me I'm not in power. Just revive the plans Musharraf or our government had in the 50s.

Our heritage is all around us being occupied by puppets in Kabul or hindu extremists in india. Even a blind person could see how they twist it and then try to use it against us. This will keep happening no matter how many forts or fences we build to keep ourself in. People will keep dying left and right because we left our enemies spread hate all around us.

I for one dont want to live like a coyote for the rest of my life. Hiding with walls and fences, too scared to go outside and look enemies straight in the eyes. If this life is for you then you can lock yourself in your basement. This is an analogy that I hope you understand, but I have no hope.

American usurped whole nations in north America to get to this strategic point, where they rule the world. Are you lot so blind to see things right infront of you?

They conquered mexican lands, spanish lands, native kingdoms, the French and the Pacific asians.
Now that you have mentioned, and i just remembered, heritage you say.

Dunno about afghans, but they are also part of larger PERSIA. This means iran is also our heritage, we must include iran as well in our GREATER AFGHANA ??? Iran has always been our heritage. Be it language, ohh wait, even your heritage, persian language is directly and indirectly used throughout Pakistan. Our poetry, and deep urdu, all are persian branches.

I hope you don’t wear pants and shirts if heritage is your governing mindset...
What do pants have to do with heritage? That's culture, not heritage.

Cultures evolves and adapts, heritage stays within you and the land where you belong. For its literally under 6ft of dirt.

Dont ask me I'm not in power. Just revive the plans Musharraf or our government had in the 50s.

Back in the 50s there were talks of joint defense with India too.

Musharrafs plan resulted in letting go of whatever clout of strategic depth Pakistan had in Afghanistan.

You need to find someone who can put up a resolution peacefully in parliaments of Afghanistan and Pakistan. Ask Imran Khan to do it

Musharrafs plan resulted in letting go of whatever clout of strategic depth Pakistan had in Afghanistan.

You need to find someone who can put up a resolution peacefully in parliaments of Afghanistan and Pakistan. Ask Imran Khan to do it
Yes, what have we not done for them ? And still we are suffering for their is a say “naiki
Kar darya mein....”

Now that you have mentioned, and i just remembered, heritage you say.

Dunno about afghans, but they are also part of larger PERSIA. This means iran is also our heritage, we must include iran as well in our GREATER AFGHANA ??? Iran has always been our heritage. Be it language, ohh wait, even your heritage, persian language is directly and indirectly used throughout Pakistan. Our poetry, and deep urdu, all are persian branches.
Your own baloch kin is being discriminate by the power in Tehran. The people I'd sistan and balochistan are treated like second class citizens, just like the indians treat the muslims. Look into this too, while your reading about your background.

Kabul is very difficult under the puppet regime but the local tribes wint be very hard to convince.

Imran is incapable of this. He doesn't have the resolve

Your own baloch kin is being discriminate by the power in Tehran. The people I'd sistan and balochistan are treated like second class citizens, just like the indians treat the muslims. Look into this too, while your reading about your background.
I don’t know the reality surrounding this notion. I don’t speak on hoaxes. However, if, baloch’s are really looked down, then it is BAD. But, i would also give a small blame to the balochis on this, they always play having no say in any matter, not making their existence realised. India takes this as it’s game to further fuel internal conflicts

Yes, what have we not done for them ? And still we are suffering for their is a say “naiki
Kar darya mein....”
We let indian spread hate against us. That's what our corrupt governments failed to counter. Otherwise they shouldve been under the same flag by now.

Kabul is very difficult under the puppet regime but the local tribes wint be very hard to convince.

Imran is incapable of this. He doesn't have the resolve

In Afghanistan, Kabul is always under one puppet regime or the other.

All you need is a good lawyer who can table this resolution of yours in the Afghan parliament.

Hiding with walls and fences, too scared to go outside and look enemies
Say whatever you want but Pakistan is not interested in Afghanistan
Not because Pakistan is afraid of Afghanistanis but because Pakistan won't get anything by occupying Afghanistan

Treat the Afghan refugees better and Allah will be merciful to you too
In the world as well as the other world.

BUT

Allah has given us a small lifespan on this planet as well. Make good & wise use of it. Not spoon feed mentally disabled kids (Afghanis) who don’t want to progress.

NOTE : i might be using harsh words for afghanis here. But, this is just a generalization for those who are criminals and are at large btw. Good people exist everywhere, even among them at masses. Just that, life & history has played wuite horribly with them

I don’t know the reality surrounding this notion. I don’t speak on hoaxes. However, if, baloch’s are really looked down, then it is BAD. But, i would also give a small blame to the balochis on this, they always play having no say in any matter, not making their existence realised. India takes this as it’s game to further fuel internal conflicts
The baloch are not even brought to the same level as the other Pakistanis. It's like the governments forgot about them untill the Americans tried to buy gawadar from Pakistan. Then they realized "oh wait a minute, this is our land too"

So I dont blame them, just like what the government did to FATA. They purposely left them behind and looked away when they were suffering and terrorists were killing their elders.

In the world as well as the other world.

BUT

Allah has given us a small lifespan on this planet as well. Make good & wise use of it. Not spoon feed mentally disabled kids (Afghanis) who don’t want to progress.

NOTE : i might be using harsh words for afghanis here. But, this is just a generalization for those who are criminals and are at large btw. Good people exist everywhere, even among them at masses. Just that, life & history has played wuite horribly with them
Who doesnt want to progress? Who's given the poor a chance to move up though? You cant compare apples to oranges and then blame the poor.

Back
Top Bottom