What's new

For Afghan Refugees, Pakistan is a Nightmare—but Also Safe HOME

Need the fence becuse?....having issues thinking out of the box?

Let me put it in plain words so even a child can understand. Clean the source of the issues and end up with more of a strategically placement. With billions of tax and commercial revenues or box ourselves in and cut ourself from central Asia.
We are connected with the largest economy of the world
We are connected with entire world through sea

ISIS is a foreign terrorist group that feeds on peoples poverty and uneducated minds. Where as I the son of this land talking about reconnecting our land, heritage and culture. Does that sound similar to you? Unless you mean to label me a foreign terrorist, i dont see your end goal here.

You can table a resolution in the Afghan parliament which incorporates the Pakistani constitution and objective resolution and renames Afghanistan and Afghania province of Pakistan.

We are not connected to our heritage and culture. The foundation of a strong nation.
No, not a foundation. You are really living in wonderland.

Tell me now, quote me , which first world country, having highly functional infrastructure, businesses and research orgs have their centuries old cultures still alive ? UK(Australia + USA) ? France ? Greece ? Germany ? Ireland ? Even China ? UAE ?

NONE !!!

Heritage is a mere sh*t, culture is old !!! You still want yourself to be governed by cultures set by people of a time when science was not even existing ? How backwards !!!

You can table a resolution in the Afghan parliament which incorporates the Pakistani constitution and objective resolution and renames Afghanistan and Afghania province of Pakistan.
Actually no afganistan will not be one large province. The borders of kpk, GB and balochistan would have to be redrawn to take into account the people and geography.

For example the kalash have their kin on the other side of the border so the solution would be to create a province called chitral and then extend kpk to incorporate Jalalabad.

Also breaking afganistan into many more provinces.

Screenshot_20191216-010734_Maps.jpg

@PakSword Mezbaan bularahe hain apko aaj phir :-).
Ye wohi hain jo urdu speaking walon ko to 100% dehshatgard aur MQM pazee dekha te hain lekin apne ghar walay jo ANP ki shakal mein MQM ke bhi baap hai darindagi mein unko ‘hubbul watan’ samjha na chahrahe hain.

@Pakhtoon yum mat bhoolna ke ANP aur MQM mein 19/20 ka bhi farq nai. ANP apki ‘QAUM’ ki banai hoi hai. Ye to khilay aam Pakistan ke khilaf bhonkte hain altaf hussain ki tarah !!!

BEGANI SHADI MEIN ABDULLAH DEEWANA

Tell me now, quote me , which first world country, having highly functional infrastructure, businesses and research orgs have their centuries old cultures still alive ? UK(Australia + USA) ? France ? Greece ? Germany ? Ireland ? Even China ? UAE ?

NONE !!!

Heritage is a mere sh*t, culture is old !!! You still want yourself to be governed by cultures set by people of a time when science was not even existing ? How backwards !!!
US had no culture,
UK yes
Australia, has no culture
Japan, yes
China, was ravaged by communists but still retain its culture
Greece, yes
Ireland, was ravaged by the brits but now they are reviving their lost language, so yes.
UAE, was always under influence from its neighbors. So technically, yes.

You seem to not know much about other countries. Which would explain your ignorance displayed here.

NONE !!!

The only people who keep parroting the mantra " oh we have 5000 years history " are the ones who are generally backwards. They have nothing to show in the current times and hence have to resort to such tactics to feel important.

Pakhtoon yum lives in Canada and enjoys all perks of a western society but want Pakistani cities to be filled with shuttle cock burqas and bacha bazzi drug lords.

US had no culture,
UK yes
Australia, has no culture
Japan, yes
China, was ravaged by communists but still retain its culture
Greece, yes
Ireland, was ravaged by the brits but now they are reviving their lost language, so yes.
UAE, was always under influence from its neighbors. So technically, yes.

You seem to not know much about other countries. Which would explain your ignorance displayed here.
Or a better explanation, you have a mind controlled by some stupid dreamy narrative that leads you to think of an AKHAND AFGHANA

@PakSword Mezbaan bularahe hain apko aaj phir :-).
Ye wohi hain jo urdu speaking walon ko to 100% dehshatgard aur MQM pazee dekha te hain lekin apne ghar walay jo ANP ki shakal mein MQM ke bhi baap hai darindagi mein unko ‘hubbul watan’ samjha na chahrahe hain.

@Pakhtoon yum mat bhoolna ke ANP aur MQM mein 19/20 ka bhi farq nai. ANP apki ‘QAUM’ ki banai hoi hai. Ye to khilay aam Pakistan ke khilaf bhonkte hain altaf hussain ki tarah !!!

BEGANI SHADI MEIN ABDULLAH DEEWANA
ANP is the most hated party in Kpk. Go to Peshawar or any other place and ask around. They spit on their names

The people that push for names like "bacha khan" etc are the ones that are wearing yellow turbans and eating halwa, while knowing nothing about islam.

They named a street from "chargano chok" to "bacha Khan chok" and there was so much backlash.

Keep in mind "chargano chok" means chicken intersection. So that should explain things

Or a better explanation, you have a mind controlled by some stupid dreamy narrative that leads you to think of an AKHAND AFGHANA
So you ran out of false evidence and now are using fallasies to support your argument. Nice try, go educate yourself on your own background and heritage.

Our heritage and culture is in Pakistan
We don't need Afghanistan but most of the Afghanistanis would come to Pakistan if they are given a chance
Our heritage is all around us being occupied by puppets in Kabul or hindu extremists in india. Even a blind person could see how they twist it and then try to use it against us. This will keep happening no matter how many forts or fences we build to keep ourself in. People will keep dying left and right because we left our enemies spread hate all around us.

I for one dont want to live like a coyote for the rest of my life. Hiding with walls and fences, too scared to go outside and look enemies straight in the eyes. If this life is for you then you can lock yourself in your basement. This is an analogy that I hope you understand, but I have no hope.

Our heritage is already inside our country ..
America does not look towards europe for its heritage . their heritage begins with their nation...
American usurped whole nations in north America to get to this strategic point, where they rule the world. Are you lot so blind to see things right infront of you?

They conquered mexican lands, spanish lands, native kingdoms, the French and the Pacific asians.

Our heritage is all around us being occupied by puppets in Kabul or hindu extremists in india. Even a blind person could see how they twist it and then try to use it against us. This will keep happening no matter how many forts or fences we build to keep ourself in. People will keep dying left and right because we left our enemies spread hate all around us.

I for one dont want to live like a coyote for the rest of my life. Hiding with walls and fences, too scared to go outside and look enemies straight in the eyes. If this life is for you then you can lock yourself in your basement. This is an analogy that I hope you understand, but I have no hope.

American usurped whole nations in north America to get to this strategic point, where they rule the world. Are you lot so blind to see things right infront of you?

They conquered mexican lands, spanish lands, native kingdoms, the French and the Pacific asians.
I hope you don’t wear pants and shirts if heritage is your governing mindset...

Back
Top Bottom