What's new

For Afghan Refugees, Pakistan is a Nightmare—but Also Safe HOME

Do you want to know why?

Coz we are doing Kafara...We made a choice to use their land as a battle ground! OUR GOVT did that! OUR PEOPLE did that!

We made a choice to take them in as refugee - OUR govt did that OUR people did that! We took money from UNHR and took them in...Where the money went is the fault of our corrupts! BUT WE READILY TOOK THEM IN so we are responsible for them!

If you cant see that...THAT is not my problem, but I have a conscience that doesnt let me do any more harm to them and all I can do is wish for them to be deported with respect! We have already exploited them enough....2 generations of their people have been exploited continuously!
The core reason that has destroyed 2 Generations on either side of the western border ...

My all respect for Sir Zia-UL-Haq Shaheed but this was a blunder he made !!!

The blunder was not really (50-80%) made by him...The blunder was continuing his mistake for 3 decades!
Had he survived the incident, he would have given the incomplete “GREATER PLAN”, a proper Conclusion by ending all the havoc, rebuilding afghan and sending them back to their beloved motherland.

But, he got unlucky in the plane !!!

Had he survived the incident, he would have given the incomplete “GREATER PLAN”, a proper Conclusion by ending all the havoc, rebuilding afghan and sending them back to their beloved motherland.

But, he got unlucky in the plane !!!
Like I said the biggest blunder was wasting 3 decades on incompetency of people who couldnt deliver the end of the plan and also who ate the UN money for refugees! Shame on them!

Do you want to know why?

Coz we are doing Kafara...We made a choice to use their land as a battle ground! OUR GOVT did that! OUR PEOPLE did that!

We made a choice to take them in as refugee - OUR govt did that OUR people did that! We took money from UNHR and took them in...Where the money went is the fault of our corrupts! BUT WE READILY TOOK THEM IN so we are responsible for them!

If you cant see that...THAT is not my problem, but I have a conscience that doesnt let me do any more harm to them and all I can do is wish for them to be deported with respect! We have already exploited them enough....2 generations of their people have been exploited continuously!

So we should let illegal Afghan murder our people ? smuggle Guns in Pakistan, raise Anti State slogans ? Why so much abuse for Atlaf than ? why supporting him is a bad thing when Afghans are becoming beloved for doing the same even worse than what Altaf did ?

Should we remove the borders? and let everyone in ? but yes we should send Urdu speaking people back to India right ? cause of course they are not sons of the Soil ?

Also, check who bring MQM in this Afghan related thread, Your another fellow Canadian Pakhtoon or Afghan whoever he is, @Pakhtoon yum .. now go cry :D

I agree many Afghanis are not treated good but in Pakistan so many other people are not treated good aswell but they dont speak against Pakistan or want to destroy it. If a Kashmiri enters Punjab the cops will treat him in a bad manner They just want money from you and everybody gets treated like this, and same applies if Punjabis enter Kashmir or any other region. This is just people being bullies and corrupt. We should try entering Afghanistan, I doubt we make it out alive. I met many Afghani shop keepers and they are making millions in profit and sold their shops for big bucks. Nobody stole anything from them.

I do however believe we need to reform our education system so anyone who studies in our nation is taught about Pakistan, Islam and its ideology and culture and values. The children who leave school should be pro Pakistan. I wonder what the pti government is doing anything about this, so far we all are playing the waiting game

I agree many Afghanis are not treated good but in Pakistan so many other people are not treated good aswell but they dont speak against Pakistan or want to destroy it. If a Kashmiri enters Punjab the cops will treat him in a bad manner They just want money from you and everybody gets treated like this, and same applies if Punjabis enter Kashmir or any other region. This is just people being bullies and corrupt. We should try entering Afghanistan, I doubt we make it out alive. I met many Afghani shop keepers and they are making millions in profit and sold their shops for big bucks. Nobody stole anything from them.

I do however believe we need to reform our education system so anyone who studies in our nation is taught about Pakistan, Islam and its ideology and culture and values. The children who leave school should be pro Pakistan. I wonder what the pti government is doing anything about this, so far we all are playing the waiting game

The Afghans have an entirely different problem. They are taught to hate Pakistan because they honestly believe that Pakistan is not only responsible for their problems, but that Pakistan has also captured Afghan land. You do know that Afghans claim a large chunk of Pak land up to Quetta?

You can try to teach such people as much about Pakistan, Islam and ideology as you like. You are not going to have any success.

The Afghans have an entirely different problem. They are taught to hate Pakistan because they honestly believe that Pakistan is not only responsible for their problems, but that Pakistan has also captured Afghan land. You do know that Afghans claim a large chunk of Pak land up to Quetta?

You can try to teach such people as much about Pakistan, Islam and ideology as you like. You are not going to have any success.

It is Afghani government machinery which is promoting this kind of thinking. But remember there are many people in Afghanistan who promote the accepting of the border between Pak and Afghan and improve relationship. Is Pakistani government trying to reach towards them? Is our government promoting our counter narrative? Our governments have always been busy trying to protect their chairs for the next 5 years and dont have a game plan to counter these types of threats. Our military on the other hand is countering threats on all fronts. Once USA leaves Afghanistan that will be the time when we should counter these types of threats.

I recall speaking to an Afghani shop keeper about Pakistan Afghanistan and India and he said to me in front of many Afghanis that Afghanistan and India are old friends, meaning during Hindustan times. So I replied but at that time Pakistan was also part of India so you were in fact friends with Pakistan and now since partition why are you treating the Muslim part of Hindustan as enemy but being friend with the non Muslim part, and then this same India supported Soviets who invaded your nation and killed 50,000 and now your boasting about your friendship with them. He didn't really have any answer because this is a fact which you cannot challenge.

Many Iranians say the same thing but again the answer is the same and most likely these nations had help or trade with Pakistan and not India which is far away from them.

I strongly believe through education we can make a effective counter and through pressure and other tactics it will make things worse. We need a friendly Afghanistan and Iran in order to concentrate on Modi India.

Do you want to know why?

I concur. Honourable repatriation. And then give some money to Afghanistan to help them get settled in.

It is Afghani government machinery which is promoting this kind of thinking. But remember there are many people in Afghanistan who promote the accepting of the border between Pak and Afghan and improve relationship. Is Pakistani government trying to reach towards them? Is our government promoting our counter narrative? Our governments have always been busy trying to protect their chairs for the next 5 years and dont have a game plan to counter these types of threats. Our military on the other hand is countering threats on all fronts. Once USA leaves Afghanistan that will be the time when we should counter these types of threats.

I recall speaking to an Afghani shop keeper about Pakistan Afghanistan and India and he said to me in front of many Afghanis that Afghanistan and India are old friends, meaning during Hindustan times. So I replied but at that time Pakistan was also part of India so you were in fact friends with Pakistan and now since partition why are you treating the Muslim part of Hindustan as enemy but being friend with the non Muslim part, and then this same India supported Soviets who invaded your nation and killed 50,000 and now your boasting about your friendship with them. He didn't really have any answer because this is a fact which you cannot challenge.

Many Iranians say the same thing but again the answer is the same and most likely these nations had help or trade with Pakistan and not India which is far away from them.

I strongly believe through education we can make a effective counter and through pressure and other tactics it will make things worse. We need a friendly Afghanistan and Iran in order to concentrate on Modi India.
So will Pakistan have any influence over the Afghan National History curriculum?
Pakistan can teach her children about history. But Afghanistan will teach her children about the Sikh Empire swallowing up her lands and then British India taking over finally ceding to Pakistan. Unless Pakistan can convince Afghanistan that Pak Afghans and Pak Baloch are happy being part of Pakistan and do not want to be part of Afghanistan, their attitude towards the subhuman DaalKhor and Gulkhan will not change.....and I think they already know this....

Back
Top Bottom