What's new

For Afghan Refugees, Pakistan is a Nightmare—but Also Safe HOME

I told you not to generalize! Which part of that warning did you not understand?

NEXT one generalizing will be banned for 1-2 months!

STOP making a tamasha of my people, my country! THOSE Afghans, MANY of them happen to have gotten Pakistani passport (CITIZENS and all are equal)....them hating Pakistan is no different than those high profile who have sold Pakistan for pennies! If they disrespect and you behave equally hating, how is the problem going to be solved?
Hey bro,

Normally in these types of conversation, the generalization is specifically set for those who are ANTI, so the good ones aren’t included as part of convo.

I don’t know if you ar an afghan or not, but that doesn’t matter AS LONG AS ONE IS ‘NOT’ ANTI PAKISTANI AND FRIENDLY TOWARDS LOCAL POPULATION.

Regards

P.S - When I generalize in convos, i as well exclude those that don’t piss me regardless of race/type/standard

Normally in these types of conversation, the generalization is specifically set for those who are ANTI, so the good ones aren’t included as part of convo.
USUALLY yes, but anyone running past threads and is part of such an ethnicity gets offended and it becomes a fight. So why not becareful with the words to start with? After all, that is the advice of the Prophet! To watch our words/ tongue!!

I don’t know if you ar an afghan or not, but that doesn’t matter AS LONG AS ONE IS ‘NOT’ ANTI PAKISTANI AND FRIENDLY TOWARDS LOCAL POPULATION.
I am a Pakistani ...rest doesnt matter
@zulu ;) There you go...You met one Pakistani who isnt introduced as an ethnic!

P.S - When I generalize in convos, i as well exclude those that don’t piss me regardless of race/type/standard
You shouldnt generalize it is not the right thing to do. Being careful with your words takes less time than creating an ethnic war and trying to solve it!

USUALLY yes, but anyone running past threads and is part of such an ethnicity gets offended and it becomes a fight. So why not becareful with the words to start with? After all, that is the advice of the Prophet! To watch our words/ tongue!!

I am a Pakistani ...rest doesnt matter
@zulu ;) There you go...You met one Pakistani who isnt introduced as an ethnic!

You shouldnt generalize it is not the right thing to do. Being careful with your words takes less time than creating an ethnic war and trying to solve it!
I am basically over this cheap ethnic stuff which our low minded people in masses are surrounded with. For a nation to progress, many such sh*tier elements must be rubbed from minds.

This is where Media must play its role as well as Government, but both are sleeping.

Provinces on the basis of ethnicity is the biggest catalyst of such prevailing mindset among generations. Take the baloch people as example, never have I encountered an arrogant one. These innocent people have been played with their rights since forever. I hope CPEC proves more for the locals of The balochistan province more than others who will eventually run off to gwadar to reap the benefits for themselves.

STOP making a tamasha of my people,

Are you Afghan ?
You don't have to Threat me about Ban, Come out of closet and say if you are Afghan? because What i want to know why people are supporting illegal Afghans in Pakistan when no other country on earth Allow illegal immigrants by the millions to not just settle but also create no Go areas .

Do you want evidence of it , come to Karachi and lets take you to Afghan Basti , Banaras, Kati Pahari :)

Last edited:
As someone who have afghan friends in peshawar, i think we are treating them badly. They have to cross border every 6 months to get visa renewed, they have to give rishwat to corrupt sarkari officers. They are asked to produce NIC of parents for kids in school and if they say they are afghans then they are charged double. They have buainesses and earn and should be brought into the system.
Why should we let india succeed in creating hatred? We can be better and win over them. Believe me afghans are slowly realizing the true face of RSS hindutva. They also have atrong sentiments about kashmir. So why are we alienating them by making their lives miserable? They will only grow to hate us.
If we cant give them nationality, atleast give them an indefinite visa, tax them and let them help our economy, it will also increase business and improve economy.

Lolz i see no difference between the way u talk and RSS hindutva extremists. Its easy to blame others for ur own mistakes. Did the afghans gave u corrupt leaders? Did they force u to become terrorists? The last 100 yrs of history also proves u cant subjugate them either. So shut ur ignorant mouth before sowing hatred.

Finally i get to read 1 reply in this post that is actually mature enough to talk in a positive manner with a good workable solution. Hatred and anger can only give u a similar response or no response but a positive attitude will go a long way.

For all the ppl yelling about the font size maybe the guy has eye sight issues and he uses larger fonts to read (My father has eyesight issues its no joke)or maybe he just copy past and made accidentally made the fonts larger, Whatever. Do nt make an issue out of nothing.

I told you not to generalize! Which part of that warning did you not understand?

NEXT one generalizing will be banned for 1-2 months!

STOP making a tamasha of my people, my country! THOSE Afghans, MANY of them happen to have gotten Pakistani passport (CITIZENS and all are equal)....them hating Pakistan is no different than those high profile who have sold Pakistan for pennies! If they disrespect and you behave equally hating, how is the problem going to be solved?
What should be the appropriate word for the ppl of Afghanistan? Afghanistanis??

Honestly option is to 'Deport' each and every refugee in Pakistan, so that the burden on Tax Payers and 220 Millions Pakistan is much lessened, economy gets fixed.

As someone who have afghan friends in peshawar, i think we are treating them badly. They have to cross border every 6 months to get visa renewed, they have to give rishwat to corrupt sarkari officers. They are asked to produce NIC of parents for kids in school and if they say they are afghans then they are charged double. They have buainesses and earn and should be brought into the system.
As someone who grew up with Afghan neighbours I say run them down fukin filths back ptm and India

Those advocating kicking out the afghan refugees need to place themselves in their shoes, they have lived, birthed and died in PK, those that want PK citizenship should be given that right and is proscribed in the treatty of Jus Soli - the right for every PK born child to be given citizenship. We expect this from other countries and must give to people that came to PK seeking sanctutary from oppression, just as Indians did when PK was formed and became Pakistanis.
No. Even Pakistanis are not loyal to Pakistan. And it would be foolish with a capital F for Pakistan to accept those born on Pak territory from an enemy state just on the basis of birth location. Honorable repatriation so they can help build up thier Afghanistan is the wisest course in the long run...

Agreed. But HOW ON EARTH do you send home over 10 million legal and illegal afghans from Pakistan? Even America probably couldn't pull it off.
If more and more Pakistanis understand the hatred and arrogance that Afghanistan has shown to Pakistan since 1947, then more can demand this repatriation...make the common man aware...

No. Even Pakistanis are not loyal to Pakistan. And it would be foolish with a capital F for Pakistan to accept those born on Pak territory from an enemy state just on the basis of birth location. Honorable repatriation so they can help build up thier Afghanistan is the wisest course in the long run...

If more and more Pakistanis understand the hatred and arrogance that Afghanistan has shown to Pakistan since 1947, then more can demand this repatriation...make the common man aware...

Agreed!.

Afghans themselves have ruined Pakistan. We know the differences from our own eyes when we compare the time before their arrival. They changed the socio-political structures of Pakistan forever which is impossible to reverse. The only way I can see the possibility to give Afghans Pakistani citizenship is to annex Afghanistan entirely. The Afghans are incapable of governing themselves as the last 100 years of history proved. It is a failed state by all possible definitions and it is hurting Pakistan from both sides of the borders. This situation is totally unacceptable.

How about you include MQM and there ethnicity who did to Karachi. If I was to be rude to you Afghan Pashtuns technically are in living with there own ethnicity historically in these areas! So sorry they are not invaders to this land Can we say the same about people’s who came in 1947 from all ends of India ? Maybe go ask a Sindhis who they are hostile to most?

why people are supporting illegal Afghans in Pakistan
Do you want to know why?

Coz we are doing Kafara...We made a choice to use their land as a battle ground! OUR GOVT did that! OUR PEOPLE did that!

We made a choice to take them in as refugee - OUR govt did that OUR people did that! We took money from UNHR and took them in...Where the money went is the fault of our corrupts! BUT WE READILY TOOK THEM IN so we are responsible for them!

If you cant see that...THAT is not my problem, but I have a conscience that doesnt let me do any more harm to them and all I can do is wish for them to be deported with respect! We have already exploited them enough....2 generations of their people have been exploited continuously!

Back
Top Bottom