What's new

Favourite English TV shows

Your Favorite Shows from the following

• Total voters
Which one you find most addictive?
Boston legal,Blacklist,Spartacus,Breaking Bad and Two and a half men (Charlie sheen)..

L
Homeland Series...And blacklist and Of course..."24"...

Homeland is gay as fuk .. N full of shit..

Penny Dreadful- Horror show. Top notch acting

Fargo,True detective, Breaking Bad, The Wire lacks pace but is great on Acting/story side.
Ms Green n her pg18 scenes ..:lol:

Watch them a lot, my latest favourite is "Forever"... give it a try guys only 3 episodes aired buy it touched my soul so bad

forever.jpg

Hard to find sitcom - Better Off Ted (its on Netflix, not sure where else you could find it).
I've watched "The Killing" as well, but it is also slow paced, and very dark. Breaking Bad is dark, with dark humor. The Killing is just borderline depressing.

Breaking Bad is an awesome show, but may be too reliant on a working understanding of American culture for some. Also, it is NOT an action show, though it has action scenes. It is very much a drama.

For those with no Breaking Bad knowledge, here's a teaser: Walter White and Jesse are doing a meth deal with Tuco and two of Tuco's cousins. Tuco is a bit crazy, as this scene demonstrates. Tuco has given Walter the money, and one of the cousins shoots off his mouth with "Just remember who you work for!" Tuco calls him out for it (his own cousin and partner), and the two cousins have to calm him down. Then, this:
Tuco is not a guy that sane people want anything to do with...

The actor that played Tuco refused to continue in the role - he asked to be written out of the series, as acting that crazy was getting to him.

Game of Thrones, drop everything and give this some real time and thought.
Breaking Bad, awesome show, improved year-on-year.
Lost, good show... deteriorated badly since season 3, they killed what could've been the best show on the list.
The Walking Dead, different from the above, not as intricate and complex, but worth watching.
Prison Break, at least the first 2 seasons.
The Wire, great show.

Of the above, Game of Thrones is the ultimate for me, and most addictive.

I've just watched Prison Break and it is awesome!

Now watching "Lost"..

I have seen a few episode of "Breaking Bad", i got bored.. it wasn't much addictive / hooked like Prison Break.

Please list top addictive shows that you have seen

Dexter
Supernatural
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Bates Motel
Sons of Anarchy
Californication
Doctor Who (British though)
Seinfeld
Stargate SG-1
That 70's Show
The Wire
Oz

Cartoons
The Simpsons
King of the Hill
Futurama
South Park
Family Guy
American Dad
SpongeBobSquarePants
Adventure Time

probably leaving out of lot of good ones I've seen years ago.

Back
Top Bottom