What's new

How often do you watch TV?

Valar.

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Last time I turned on TV set was probably around 18/19 years ago.

I do watch TV shows and movies online but not news or talk shows.

So, how often do you guys turn on TV to watch News and Talk shows?

Is it once a week? Everyday? How many hours?

Regards,

There are times when I badly want to watch grown up people embarassing themselves. That's when I turn on Arnab Goswami show. Otherwise i am done with cable TV.

i watch daily

i have no satellite or any connection with TV . i use my TV as offline screen .

i have downloaded seasons movies and documentaries . i transfer them in USB and watch them on tv . :lol:

about real live TV i have never watched it since ages might be 10 years ago

for long long time

I am only watching the disney and netfliks and similar services of streaming for example the sonyLIV

sometimes only news watching

but everyday ? no

stopped watching news, tv 2 years ago and ever since then i only turn on the tv for f1 or football!

I watch YouTube, Netflix, Amazon prime and all that on TV everyday. I don't watch DTH TV as a lot of the TV serials also come on YouTube.

Regarding news, if you watch Indian news channel, then you will get a brain aneurysm. It's less news, and more tabloid style TV show.

When in India, I usually watch TV to see sports games or just random news surfing. Otherwise, I also watch regional comedy shows like 'Maharashtrachi Hasya Jatra' which is my favourite comedy show. If there's an interesting 'mulakhaat', I like to watch it.

No i dont watch tv , bews, films or etc .
I have a job and when your life is busy and in working , you have got no temperament to sit and watch tv.

Back
Top Bottom