What's new

The Last Of US, Tv Show

viral fungi.
Just like a catdog(loved the cartoon btw).
No such thing exists (virus/fungi/bacteria all are DIFFERENT THINGS)

Scientific term is Cordyceps (which exist IRL yikes!) , which DO spread similar to how a virus would through particles like spores which the show f**king removed for some reason or maybe just haven't shown early on. Still a bummer they added another threat dimension to everything.

I Haven't watched the show yet prolly will eventually, but played the OG game since Ps3, then ps4 and now just bought the remake for my ps5, so kinda a Big Fan of the franchise.(To bad tlou2 sucked)

for me its a bit meh. The role of ellie is weak. not the ellie we saw in the game. Joel is okay for now.

overall its on a balancing act for me. they have changed the cordycep virus in the show somewhat too.
Correct on ellie`s part she is meh and a little to jumpy also I think they changed the virus slightly but zombies/clickers are same as seen in episode 2.
what i like about 1st episode was the intro where we see more of joels daughter and it made that seen more impactful then in game.

Just like a catdog(loved the cartoon btw).
No such thing exists (virus/fungi/bacteria all are DIFFERENT THINGS)

Scientific term is Cordyceps (which exist IRL yikes!) , which DO spread similar to how a virus would through particles like spores which the show f**king removed for some reason or maybe just haven't shown early on. Still a bummer they added another threat dimension to everything.

I Haven't watched the show yet prolly will eventually, but played the OG game since Ps3, then ps4 and now just bought the remake for my ps5, so kinda a Big Fan of the franchise.(To bad tlou2 sucked)
I HATE TLOU2. I wish I had purchased the physical copy so i could have done this

I am familiar with cordyceps, I use it as a supplement. But In the game and the show the jump into humans is not really explain all that well. As to how the fungus became viral.

anyone if feeling bored and want to watch something unique do checkout this
Tokyo vice
MV5BYWVhN2Q2MDEtMzIzYS00M2EwLTlmZDItMzk5YTUzZWE0MjkwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEzMTI1Mjk3._V1_.jpg

Correct on ellie`s part she is meh and a little to jumpy also I think they changed the virus slightly but zombies/clickers are same as seen in episode 2.
what i like about 1st episode was the intro where we see more of joels daughter and it made that seen more impactful then in game.
the changes have been made in the timeline where in the game starts in 2013, the show is set in 2023 and the outbreak was in 2003.

Secondly the fungus is not viral like it was in the game. The cordyceps is very different.

Lastly the choice of ellie is weak in my view. Joel is okay. I can live with the changes in the story but ellie is nothing like the one in the game.

it's only episode 3 and we already have two hairy men going missionary sex in a bed.. imagine those intertwined chest hair 😅

Guess domestic propaganda takes priority.

Is this the first critically acclaimed video game adaptation?

it's only episode 3 and we already have two hairy men going missionary sex in a bed.. imagine those intertwined chest hair 😅

Guess domestic propaganda takes priority.
I skipped most of the episode and the only good bit in it was the beginning and the end of the episode, What a load of nonsense, In the time of severe collapse of society and the world.

The makers of the show will have us buy into being batty when humanity is in despair.

I skipped most of the episode and the only good bit in it was the beginning and the end of the episode, What a load of nonsense, In the time of severe collapse of society and the world.

The makers of the show will have us buy into being batty when humanity is in despair.
The game still has the inference to Bill and his partner except the game was more grim in the sense the partner got infected and quietly hanged himself with Bill thinking he left him that made him even bitter. This was just them trying to show the usual “gay love rocks” agenda to waste an episode.

The game still has the inference to Bill and his partner except the game was more grim in the sense the partner got infected and quietly hanged himself with Bill thinking he left him that made him even bitter. This was just them trying to show the usual “gay love rocks” agenda to waste an episode.
Yep, its so 'brave'. who knew a degenerate act of taking it up rear was the new standard of bravery.

nothing beats the original PS4 game

what a masterpiece !

PS3, sorry

I stumbled across this by accident. But once it started picking up by god it is an extreme mind f**k, One of the very best series ever.

Back
Top Bottom