Your Favorite Shows from the following

• Total voters
Game of Thrones
Lost
How I Met Your Mother
Big Bang Theory
Friends

Walking dead sucks. :sick:

The actors in Walking Dead are dressed in a very unnatural way. They are supposed to isolated and fighting for survival but they all have awesome haircuts, good clothes and hygiene whereas in Game of Thrones, every actor is presented according to the situation. You have the same problem with Lost.

Currently Gotham, Arrow, The walking dead, Agents of SHIELD, Homeland and The Flash new show based on DC superhero.

Best shows :

Game of thrones (super quality)
Breaking bad (doesn't appeal in the beginning, but grows very strong )
Dexter (very addictive)
Sherlock (good quality)
Malcolm in the middle (very addictive)
House m.d (addictive)
suits (addictive)
How i met your mother
friends

LOST(All time great except last season-recommend)
GAME OF THRONES(number 1 recommend)
BREAKING BAD(slow pschological drama,not action)
SPARTACUS(historical-for gory hack and slash action fans)
ROME(historical-Great in its day)
THE SOPRANOS(mafia drama)
SHERLOCK(detective-recommend)
ELEMENTARY(detective)
PERSON OF INTEREST(Highly recommend current terror-surviellence-rise of AI-vigilante)
HOMELAND(War on terror)
TRUE DETECTIVE(1 season only -serial killer.Recommend)
WALKING DEAD(post apocalypse survival zombie)
HOUSE OF CARDS(american politics)
DEXTER(Serial killer)
HANNIBAL(Serail killer)

comics -

GOTHAM(batman origin)
ARROW(green arrow)
HEROES(nice one)
MARVEL AGENTS OF shield(if ur interested in marvel universe movies,first 10 episodes of season 1 shit..then picks up)

Game of Thrones
Lost
How I Met Your Mother
Big Bang Theory
Friends

Walking dead sucks. :sick:

The actors in Walking Dead are dressed in a very unnatural way. They are supposed to isolated and fighting for survival but they all have awesome haircuts, good clothes and hygiene whereas in Game of Thrones, every actor is presented according to the situation. You have the same problem with Lost.

Duh! there are lots of clothes in abandoned houses.

Duh! there are lots of clothes in abandoned houses.
But how is everything so clean as if they are on a holiday?

Should watch House of Cards and Homeland. Can anyone tell me whether they are good or not?

Last edited:
The Borgias and House of Cards. Everything else is worse than Pavita Rishta

Recently watched 'Last Resort'
its pretty good and has reference to Pak where a rouge order affirms nuclear cruise missile launch towards Pakistan.

images

Person of Interest is great, light but interesting and pretty addictive. Action, Mystery and a surveillance/espionage theme.

If you want addictive, 24 is good though I got sick of it after the 4th season, gets repetitive but once you start watching a season you just keep on watching till it ends.

Breaking Bad is a bit slow though I'd say it's worth watching, some episodes are really tense and suspenseful while others are pure filler and/or soap opera-ish, you can skip through some episodes and still understand the plot properly.

Walking Dead is alright, not too good but not bad either.
I know it's not American, but Sherlock is really good (if you can wait 2 years for the next season)

I've just watched Prison Break and it is awesome!

Now watching "Lost"..

I have seen a few episode of "Breaking Bad", i got bored.. it wasn't much addictive / hooked like Prison Break.

Please list top addictive shows that you have seen
If you found Prison break addictive then i recommend you go for Fargo.

Penny Dreadful- Horror show. Top notch acting

Fargo,True detective, Breaking Bad, The Wire lacks pace but is great on Acting/story side.

You guys should definitely watch Battlestar Galactica....one of the greatest TV show ever.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom