What's new

Farewell Visits Started: General Bajwa retiring on time in 2 weeks

I dont know , the mess he made i dont think its going to be that simple. Might be looking for extension for few more months.

1668081965612.png

People still think this is their worst nightmare, couldn't believe the destruction and turmoil this man has wreaked on Pakistan.

Still grief stricken and worried about the future of children and the country, people are praying and weeping in silence. Single handedly destroyed an institution, a country, put the Awam and Army against each other.

The only silver lining is people now knew the truth(hope this is not the truth) and woken up to the reality.

Last edited:
no wonder he let NS go, so he can make money at the end and retire. For him, what is Pakistan, who are pakistanis, but i am Bajwa !

Last edited:
no wonder he let NS ho, so he can make money at the end and retire. For him, what is Pakistan, who are pakistanis, but i am Bajwa !
if only het gets 'gruesome' payback.. I think we are all 5-10% sadist..

Yeh chutia dekhawa ker Raha ha. He still want to cling on, merely waiting for an excuse.
Dekhawa se yad aya, after the 23 March 2022 parade he was trying to get in between the public and pushing his security personnel away to let people come and meet him. Never seen that level of Dramay Bazi from any COAS before. He was acting as if he was a politician and not a head of the armed forces. Can someone cut clips from the event and make it viral?

Back
Top Bottom