What's new

Faisalabad 'lockdown': Imran to address supporters at Ghanta Ghar Chowk

B4V7MCMCMAAUqX-.jpg:large

B4V_POTCUAAtE3f.jpg

B4V_PUfCYAEM5ac.jpg

B4V_PakCYAIrQ7L.jpg

B4V_PXdCUAAlVYu.jpg

What is geo news showing? Is it true? Rana sanaullah telling lies, one pti worker died by drowning in river lol

Come on you senior NOONI get a life showing black smoke of burnt tires and trying to get sympathy that PTI is burning city not gona work here get a life looser

Please feel free to shoot as many as you want, there is a few hiding on here too, lol.

They will piss in their pants they couldnt stand in front of lady with stick :lol:

rana sana ullah sentenced to life imprisonment until and unless he doesn't produce his killer bodyguard in public

That's why all countries need Waffen SS units. These morons need to be slaughtered. Such dirty work has to be done by special task forces. Regular infantry units cannot be used against civilian unrest.

If I were the head of the ISI at the moment, I would have ordered Idiot Khan's assassination. The blame would have certainly gone to Ganja. His government would have certainly been over.

This way, I would have killed two birds with a single arrow. The country would have been rid of both Ganja and Idiot Khan in a single stroke. It would have been checkmate.

If idiot Khan is assassinated, entire country will embroil in civil war as 90 % of youthias or more than 60 % of Pakistani population is with him. Not to forget almost every other woman being big fan of the great IK! :D

If idiot Khan is assassinated, entire country will embroil in civil war as 90 % of youthias or more than 60 % of Pakistani population is with him. Not to forget almost every other woman being big fan of the great IK! :D
Civil War!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha. these youthiyaas can't take hundreds of casualties. And women, they can only whine and cry, they are irrelevant.

Civil War!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha. these youthiyaas can't take hundreds of casualties. And women, they can only whine and cry, they are irrelevant.

LOLZ. They locked down motorways of major cities today when one of their youthia got killed by PMLN violence! :D

seems like early christmas holidays..

shutdown everysingle thing. don't let anyone move... protest peacefully as ik says, protest violentely as sr says. good to see new pakistan in making.

i remember an incident where some one insulted islam in us and ppl violentely protested and burnt public properties in pakistan. that was old pakistan anyways.

Back
Top Bottom