What's new

Faisalabad 'lockdown': Imran to address supporters at Ghanta Ghar Chowk

n
10858534_394606607372885_3661813800255666080_n.jpg

another pervez raheed. twisting facts .
i replied to batman s comment. anyways protests can be done peacefully as ik said. protests can be done violentely as sr said.

n

i replied to batman s comment. anyways protests can be done peacefully as ik said. protests can be done violentely as sr said.
yes protest can be done peacefully. it has been done peacefully for 110 +. but when u send ur armed Gullubutt then peaceful protest turned violent . All protest can be finished just give Paksitan right of vote audit.

if ptians dont like anyones comment they just name it noora . gullu butt .. whatnot. u guys are incredibleif ptians dont like anyones comment they just name it noora . gullu butt .. whatnot. u guys are incredible

It happens all over the world but obviously patwaris world revolve around raiwand so they dot know
Then you knew what happen when two Mobs fights? Death, then why cry?

yes protest can be done peacefully. it has been done peacefully for 110 +. but when u send ur armed Gullubutt then peaceful protest turned violent . All protest can be finished just give Paksitan right of vote audit.
IK k baap ney parliament or PTV pey attack kiya tha? right?

BTW did Pakistan ask for audit or just Zani and his Zanies?

Sure he didn't mess with the stomach from you belong but seems to that was ?
It made you so sure that he was zani father to .....? U may be?
whatever but noora tindo,s were ththe biggest of the effects which hurt pak economy ?
Try some facts kid!
they says like Father Like Son he might be your father thats why you blindly follow whatever bull***t he says on container....
it hurt or it heals let the nation decide not by some Janooni's

was economy growing before dharna? Atleast, talk with some logic man. Man, still you guys didn't got any sense? For your information in 1997 your leader attacked SC because SC ordered your leader to come to court because of "Contempt of Court". Learn something first than comment.
OK see why i support him, no difference he done that and learned but you Imran Niazi doing it again and again and dont call Nawaz as my Leader other then Jinnah no one is even near to this term....

i do happen when one party send his killers with weopn to spoil a peaceful protest then this happens. PTI has been protesting since 100 + days it only happens when nawaz sharif send killers to spread violence .

we do cry on innocent killing killed just becuase they are standing up for their rights. i know sharif will kill anyone and slaves will defend it

if ptians dont like anyones comment they just name it noora . gullu butt .. whatnot. u guys are incredibleif ptians dont like anyones comment they just name it noora . gullu butt .. whatnot. u guys are incredible
nopes . we call dumb people that . anyways on offence patwaris are very power in pakistan . why u get offended. i just said if u have problem with protest just ask pmln leader to do vote audit. u deep down know they will never do it .

they says like Father Like Son he might be your father thats why you blindly follow whatever bull***t he says on container....

OK see why i support him, no difference he done that and learned but you Imran Niazi doing it again and again and dont call Nawaz as my Leader other then Jinnah no one is even near to this term....

If other than Jinnah no one is your leader today than don't argue with me on IK. I don't want to prove that what is IK for Pakistan today because you won't understand that. A mature person will support PTI and will understand what they are doing others can't understand because of lack of knowledge and you belong to those without knowledge. Atleast, talk on any valid point rather than your foolish opinions.

Oops it hurts!
I support him cause I don't want to see these noora & ghaddari mafia rulling my country more 30 years?

View attachment 162766
Last seen in Faisalabad next target city is Karachi.
Karachi is been on target by decads!
But this is time MQM has its chances of being out of shackles of the ghadari mafia?
& join tht peoples movement for justice once & for all?

Nor its a Parliament of stupid noora & ghadari , father?
Guess Nazis has some secret aroma under your skin?:omghaha:

Why not? Because PMLN? Screw "N".
pretty much yah

Its a shame that they show no shame in wasting our money.
Yeah, I noticed the ads, again our government wasted lot of our money but what exactly they gained? the answer is nothing
true ,its just so embarrassing to see them wasting our money on nothing

View attachment 162415

This is my leader, fearless and right in the middle of the crowd... :pakistan:
no leader has the ballz to do something like this ,no match for the great IK GO NAWAZ GO

okay sir, follow ur leader sheikh saab s order- burn everything. bring it to hault.
Correction!
SR isn't my leader but he just said to burn the croupt system which is burrning the country ?
Sure that system needs to be brought down?
That was happened so many times ?
For damocrazy ?
Even the one eyed STUPID & croupT former CJ was himself leading it?
So what's the pain now?
BTW its not sheikh rasheed or IMRAN who were killing the peoples of Pakistan ? In model town , in Islamabad, or Even in faiasalbad ?
It was croup & bloody govt

pretty much yah

true ,its just so embarrassing to see them wasting our money on nothing

no leader has the ballz to do something like this ,no match for the great IK GO NAWAZ GO

It clearly shows that IK is increasing pressure on govt and govt is pressurized.

Back
Top Bottom