What's new

Faisalabad 'lockdown': Imran to address supporters at Ghanta Ghar Chowk

Norwegian

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
FAISALABAD: Finalising its plan to shut down Faisalabad on December 8, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) revealed that party chief Imran Khan will address his supporters at the famous Ghanta Ghar Chowk at 3:30pm, Express News reported on Sunday.

The party prepares to enter the next stage of its agitation against the government over allegations of rigging in 2013 general elections, with plans of paralysing various cities if an independent audit of the 2013 election is not ordered.

PTI has decided to stage sit-ins in nine different areas of Faisalabad.

Ahead of the December 8 rally, Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) and PTI supporters – carrying placards – protested and chanted slogans against each other at the Ghanta Ghar Chowk today. PML-N supporters also allegedly threw tomatoes and eggs – with ‘go Imran go’ written on them – at PTI supporters.

The police also launched a crackdown against those violating the ban on pillion riding. Whereas, the Bus Owners Association in the city rejected PTI’s call for strike.

Nawaz, Shahbaz meet

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif held a meeting with Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif in Raiwind to discuss government’s strategy to handle the situation in Faisalabad.

The premier asked Punjab chief minister to make sure that law and order was maintained during the upcoming sit-in.
Faisalabad ‘lockdown’: Imran to address supporters at Ghanta Ghar Chowk – The Express Tribune

@A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @airmarshal @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow @Bilal. @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @Leader @Luftwaffe @Marshmallow @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pak123 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @Sedqal @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @syedali73 @Tameem @TankMan @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem @Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @orakzai4u @IceCold @LoveIcon @razahassan1997 @Cheetah786 @Dil Pakistan @Donatello @asq @junaid hamza

Today a conflict was going to start. Police intervene to safe the eday. Imran Khan want to send this country into civil war. Imran is showing his true colors as Mr. Taliban Khan. He can go to any extend for his bloody chair.

Today a conflict was going to start. Police intervene to safe the eday. Imran Khan what to send this country into civil war. Imran is showing his true colors as Mr. Taliban Khan. He can go to any extend for his bloody chair.
Conflict started after PMLN gullu butts threw eggs and tomatoes against PTI protesters. Civil war is already started by PMLN by not allowing probe of past elections! :D

I can see the situation getting worse, Noora party is not serious in talks, they want to use delay tactics to complete their 5 year term, until electoral reforms are not brought in and investigations are not carried out into poll rigging, it will be very difficult for Royal Noora party to complete their 5 year term.

If it was up to me, i would take some old golf balls, disguised as eggs, and throw them at the PTIians foreheads.

I for one am disappointed by IK and his actions, he should have taken the judicial commission offer and go home. But, NS and his cronies make me want to puke. It is obvious that they were engaged in massive rigging, and are doing everything in their power to derail the formation of a judicial commission. Look at NS cabinet and his order of operations, it looks less like a Democratic Government and more like a Monarchy. Despite IK's shortcomings, he is still a much better option than the likes of Zardari and Shariff.

I for one am disappointed by IK and his actions, he should have taken the judicial commission offer and go home. But, NS and his cronies make me want to puke. It is obvious that they were engaged in massive rigging, and are doing everything in their power to derail the formation of a judicial commission. Look at NS cabinet and his order of operations, it looks less like a Democratic Government and more like a Monarchy. Despite IK's shortcomings, he is still a much better option than the likes of Zardari and Shariff.

Sir, where was IK and his Cohorts when Zardari was looting the nation left and right? Why only do it with PML-N?
Are you telling me that PPP came into power with a totally justified ballot?
Why is IK not talking about rigging by MQM in Karachi, even though we have proof of that?

Please answer these questions as a Pakistani and not a IK fan.

Sir, where was IK and his Cohorts when Zardari was looting the nation left and right? Why only do it with PML-N?

LOLZ. When Zardari became President, IK called for nationwide protests that a known criminal has illegally become President of Pakistan. The result? Only around 2000 people listened to his call:
Imran Khan Speech in Protest against Zardari becoming President - PTI Tigers | Imran Khan Tigers

Look, MR! Its not IK's fault that Pakistani people are so dumb, stupid and illiterate! He is doing his best at exposing status quo between PPP and PMLN.

Are you telling me that PPP came into power with a totally justified ballot?
Why is IK not talking about rigging by MQM in Karachi, even though we have proof of that?

Please answer these questions as a Pakistani and not a IK fan.

My point is Nawaz sharif have to constitute Commission on rigging probe from 2002, that commission, will probe the rigging in all three elections 2002, 2007, 2013.

then u will see, Imran khan never supports that!

LOLZ. When Zardari became President, IK called for nationwide protests that a known criminal has illegally become President of Pakistan. The result? Only around 2000 people listened to his call:
Imran Khan Speech in Protest against Zardari becoming President - PTI Tigers | Imran Khan Tigers

Look, MR! Its not IK's fault that Pakistani people are so dumb, stupid and illiterate! He is doing his best at exposing status quo between PPP and PMLN.

I didn't see any Imran Khan red zone dharna when Zardari was ruling. Or any sit ins in front of bilawal house.
I didn't see any of his antics like i will shut down Pakistan bla bla. Uskay baap ka mulk hai?

So admit it, as stupid as Nawaz is and will be, he has given Imran full rights to hold his non-sense rallies.

Go ask the common man if wants to earn his bread and butter or he wants to shut down his shop.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom