What's new

Faisalabad 'lockdown': Imran to address supporters at Ghanta Ghar Chowk

imran ki jeet he yehi hai k us ne sab parties ko apne against kar lia hai

I didn't see any Imran Khan red zone dharna when Zardari was ruling. Or any sit ins in front of bilawal house.
I didn't see any of his antics like i will shut down Pakistan bla bla. Uskay baap ka mulk hai?

So admit it, as stupid as Nawaz is and will be, he has given Imran full rights to hold his non-sense rallies.

Go ask the common man if wants to earn his bread and butter or he wants to shut down his shop.
At uncle ghaddari,s time was IMRAN the dam opposition leader?
Who did the long march to get back the one eyed croupt CJ back? Tindo noora Kingo!
Who accepted that? Ghaddari !
& common man of Pakistan been killed by this govt every day , in model town, blinds get beaten up ?
That's what you call democracy?
Seriously, if its like that then, I must tell you this country don't need them , this croupt system & its rulling croupted elites .
Should shut all the country, kick these ULLU KEY PATHEY out of pakistan

Faisalabad tense amid PTI’s shutdown threat - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Working out so far....

10:51am

PTI supporters stage sit-ins and manage to completely block Samundri Road and Novelty Bridge in the city.

PML-N and PTI workers clash near Millat Chowk with police arriving and dispersing the opposing members.

Faisalabad lockdown updates: Alleged PTI activists burn tyres ahead of shutdown – The Express Tribune

10:58am

Faisalabad’s district administration has reportedly constituted teams to negotiate with PTI protesters.

Traffic around Abdullah Chowk has been diverted to alternate routes as PTI blocks roads by setting tyres on fire.

A heavy contingent of police is present in the area to maintain law and order situation.

B4S5-75CYAE4ZN7[1].jpg

B4T0KArCQAAaOhR[1].jpg
B4T0KDzCAAE_XkM[1].jpg

Tyres are burning by PTI supporters to block the roads:shame: they forcefully blocking the traffic and routine life of the city.

There's already a thread: Faisalabad 'lockdown': Imran to address supporters at Ghanta Ghar Chowk

But PTI worker gotta make official PTI thread, with official PTI songs, official PTI propaganda material, official pictures and videos, official commentary, official fake pictures too, otherwise big boss won't be happy.

Good luck, I hope you start to earn a good living out of it while you can. Cuz the bubble is gonna burst and "online PTI worker" on resume won't net you many jobs.

Tyres are burning by PTI supporters to block the roads:shame: they forcefully blocking the traffic and routine life of the city.

What about when PMLN block traffic, as they have in the past?
Did you complain when JUI blocked traffic on November 30th?

So what is the difference between PTI and MQM now? PTI fanboys abuse MQM since they can shutdown Karachi yet PTI is now shutting down Faisalabad. IK can go until Plan Z yet he is never going to be successful.

B4TxLKYCEAAd4V-[1].png

Novelty chowk becomes a battleground.. thanks to pmln gullu butts for attacking peaceful PTI protesters.

Lawyers in Faisalabad voice support for #PTI's protest call, stage sit-in before District Bar

Back
Top Bottom