What's new

Faisalabad 'lockdown': Imran to address supporters at Ghanta Ghar Chowk

I didn't see any Imran Khan red zone dharna when Zardari was ruling. Or any sit ins in front of bilawal house.
I didn't see any of his antics like i will shut down Pakistan bla bla. Uskay baap ka mulk hai?
LOLZ. IK's party didn't gain nationwide momentum until his 30 october rally in 2011:
Imran Khan’s ‘tsunami’ sweeps Lahore – The Express Tribune

Before that, PTI was more or less a one-man party. After huge success of the rally, lotas from across the political spectrum started joining PTI on mass, and that's where IK started making mistakes by allowing Baghis and Daghis in his party.

So admit it, as stupid as Nawaz is and will be, he has given Imran full rights to hold his non-sense rallies.
Non-SENSE rallies? Are you being stupid or what? You said your father knew Asad Umar? Didn't he tell you these rallies are about getting justice of past elections. IK may not have won that election, but there is no doubt dhandli did happen and unless culprits are caught and punished, same thing will happen again next time.

Go ask the common man if wants to earn his bread and butter or he wants to shut down his shop.
LOLZ. Shutdown of one city one day is a big thing? MQM has been doing it for decades many times a year :D

Sir, where was IK and his Cohorts when Zardari was looting the nation left and right? Why only do it with PML-N?
Are you telling me that PPP came into power with a totally justified ballot?
Why is IK not talking about rigging by MQM in Karachi, even though we have proof of that?

Please answer these questions as a Pakistani and not a IK fan.

Your first question should be directed at every Pakistani, including your good self.

It is tym for pakistan to stand up for themself or be slaves to sharifs and Bhuttos for ever

i think tomorrow PTI will face a difficult time!
because PML N supporters are in real anger.

So will we see violence from PTI if the shop keepers dont close their shops? Well TBH this will only break imrans votes. You are literally killing a cities livelihood and many people who live on a day to day salary basis. They wont forget this and it will make imran unpopular. Plan C is a massive blunder. This guy is hell bent on digging his own grave and his parties just to become the prime minister. Will be nothing but a city blocker that will yield no results at all.

The real opportunity was the azadi march that was missed out by him.

Not a IK or PML-N fan.

See I am right there with you. Everytime when I write something about bad politics, against violence and all, they all assume I have a skin in the game from the "other" side. Its funny and childish. But no one (including IK) can argue with facts. Its just stuff out of thin air and accusations like kids do in high school. "He stole my pencil", "He stole my votes", "My dog ate rigging proofs" lol

My support for Imran Khan.Lets hope he become PM of Pakistan

Sorry to hurt your feelings but you've put your bet on a horse that's already out of the race. I'd say cash whatever money you have out and walk away. You'll be VERY disappointed on this horse's future!

Last edited:
Shut downs are double edged sword. If a party has got ground level support and people are willing to co operate, a shut down really works better than a rally. However if people are not willing to shutdown their business and force is used, A shut down ensures the party looses support in the city.

Imran has played a very very high stake hand this time. Will be interesting to see the result.

Why is IK not talking about rigging by MQM in Karachi, even though we have proof of that?

who has proof of that? why that proof has not been submitted to the election commission and why has EC refused to entertain PTI on its various appeals? and secondly, rigging was done by PTI in Karachi, proof os Hafeezuddin getting deseated from banaras, its not MQM but PTI who's rigging has been proven

Conflict started after PMLN gullu butts threw eggs and tomatoes against PTI protesters. Civil war is already started by PMLN by not allowing probe of past elections! :D

When you try to lockdown someones hard earning paths, egg and tomatoes are the least you get for your actions. Clearly business comunity and professionals knows what is ahead. Thats the reason of protest against protest. You cant try to block my business and get away with it.

And the language PTIan gullu butts uses on road is enough to provoke anyone on the road.

And if civil war you want it you will get it.. but the demage will pakistan. One niazi already, gave a wound from which Pakistan still bleeding. Whole ideology of Pakistan has made null and void. Other Taliban niazi is going on 16th dec path, and yet the followers are proud of it.

These prorests, fight, burning down businesses will least harm the leaders, but the state and narion. Taliban khan has 500 kanal house, same goes to rich elite like nawaz. Pakiatan or no Pakiatan, they are fine with it. Its only us middle class and lower class who will suffer.

When you try to lockdown someones hard earning paths, egg and tomatoes are the least you get for your actions. Clearly business comunity and professionals knows what is ahead. Thats the reason of protest against protest. You cant try to block my business and get away with it.
BS. IK has made it clear that no shops would be closed forcibly. Only roads leading in and out of the city would be blocked by protesters for one day. Stop your foolish and exaggerating remarks :D

And if civil war you want it you will get it.. but the demage will pakistan. One niazi already, gave a wound from which Pakistan still bleeding. Whole ideology of Pakistan has made null and void. Other Taliban niazi is going on 16th dec path, and yet the followers are proud of it.
We already witnessed civil war in Model Town on 17th of June 2014 whose justice is still pending to this day. Don't try to twist facts Mr.! Dharna of TuQ was in RESPONSE to this civil war which was started by PMLN Gullu Butts!

Sir, where was IK and his Cohorts when Zardari was looting the nation left and right?

IK was left, right and centre criticizing Zardari and his cohorts. Your more than welcome to go back and look at his interviews. But keep in mind, his party wasn't as strong as it is now. PTI's rise started after October 2011, before that it was essentially a one man party. IK himself couldn't win a seat from Lahore or anywhere else, he had to run from Mianwali and only managed to win one seat in the Parliament.

Why only do it with PML-N?

It is because PML-N is in power right now. While PML-N has largely kept its mouth shut about PPP's performance in Sindh, it is PTI that consistently points out PPP's inefficiencies in Sindh. It is the only party right now that is gaining traction and new followers in Sindh. The fact is, PML-N governance in the last 18 months has been absolutely pathetic. The lengths they are going through to hinder a probe in the 2013 elections tells you that they have something to hide.

Are you telling me that PPP came into power with a totally justified ballot?

No, but the rigging was not to the extent as we saw in 2013. I will say it again, PTI did not have the same popularity in 2008 as it has now. IK boycotted the elections in 2008, nobody cared. But if IK boycotts the elections now, there won't be any elections.

You can't fight everyone at the same time. When you get into a street fight, the first thing you do is take out the strongest guy before you turn your attention to the weaker guy.

Please answer these questions as a Pakistani and not a IK fan.

Believe me, i am answering these questions as a Pakistani. I am by no means a huge supporter of IK, he has disappointed me on many occasions. He needs to focus on KPK, make it a model province instead of playing politics all day. But do i blame him for what he did, NO because the Government gave him no option. They did everything in their power to hinder the probe for 2013 election.

The only reason why i do support IK is because he looks like an angel compared to AZ and NS. Any possible crime you can think off, these men have committed it and gotten away with it. They are status quo parties, they don't aim to improve the lives of ordinary Pakistanis, they only want to protect their interests. Just look at the 'kholi loot mar' that is happening right now, its beyond shocking. I for one can attest with my own eyes the improvement i have seen in KPK. The Police has improved, they are trying very hard to rein in corruption. But i don't see similar ventures in Sindh or Punjab. I will conclude by saying that i am by no means a fanboy of PTI, but they still are the lesser of the devil compared to the likes of AZ and NS. They are reincarnations of Mir Jaffar, these people just make me want to puke. I don't know how anyone in their right mind can possibly support them.

So admit it, as stupid as Nawaz is and will be, he has given Imran full rights to hold his non-sense rallies.

First of all, NS has no other option but to let PTI hold its rallies. After all, its constitutional and its not like they are breaking any laws. He did try to send a message with that fiasco in Model Town, it certainly blew up in his face. He again used force in the Red Zone with police, but the Big Brother made it very clear that use of force will not be tolerated. So, i don't give credit to NS for anything. The only credit i give him is to have made things worse. If he had an ounce of brain, he should have solved this matter politically.

Go ask the common man if wants to earn his bread and butter or he wants to shut down his shop.

Indeed, but the common man is supporting IK because he knows that he can never improve his life while the likes of NS or AZ are in power.

If it was up to me, i would take some old golf balls, disguised as eggs, and throw them at the PTIians foreheads.

so pharoo gaye to aik chitank niklay ga, dont waste time on those heads.

BS. IK has made it clear that no shops would be closed forcibly. Only roads leading in and out of the city would be blocked by protesters for one day. Stop your foolish and exaggerating remarks :D

Yeah, agree with you, its pretty foolish to keep up with mr. U turn master. On 30th, lock down was meant to burn the elite, beat them, take your right forcefully. Next day it meant, stoping every thing on the road (payya jam) and today on end day it meant block the gateway. True, its very epic situation when you try to make out of Mr. Taliban remarks.

We already witnessed civil war in Model Town on 17th of June 2014 whose justice is still pending to this day. Don't try to twist facts Mr.! Dharna of TuQ was in RESPONSE to this civil war which was started by PMLN Gullu Butts!
You need to learn some basics of civil war. Really knowledge lacking related. Civil war does not mean a incident hatched by xisi cheif to bring down the givernment, it is now kind of norm for Pakistan. It happened in past many times.

Civil war means what SR said on 30th Nov from PTI plateform. Read more about civil war on google.

Heard that PAT stay off from Faislabad shut down lock down qabristan whatever!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom