What's new

Faisalabad 'lockdown': Imran to address supporters at Ghanta Ghar Chowk

to us ka matlab ka

His advisers are not fool they will attain their goals if army will come. They only proving that IK is fool who is acting on their advice.

JKT, SKheikh Rashid etc have no issue when last time army came.
.sure nawaz Sharif was fool when he joined generl zia , tea party ?
That's why peoples likes him, that is his political introduction?
Same goes to ZAB ?
First ever civil MarshallAW administrator?
But why shouldn't others?
oh forgot , holy cow of damocrazy in some minds is not dancing as it is in 10th downing in London?
Wake up its morning go get , your dam tea cup & start the work in NOORA , s slave mills?

NYC wasn't locked down. Not even close.

Limit your bullshit story telling to country of Pakistan. Thanks.
Open your Dam eyes & go out of your slave grave of noora shahi, hope fully some stone thrown on your head will set your mind good enough to see the shut down?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

seems like early christmas holidays..

shutdown everysingle thing. don't let anyone move... protest peacefully as ik says, protest violentely as sr says. good to see new pakistan in making.

i remember an incident where some one insulted islam in us and ppl violentely protested and burnt public properties in pakistan. that was old pakistan anyways.
Old or new its not matters any more cause it all proves when we will see noora,s tind out of PM house?
& stop lecturing about dam peace /
Cause its not PTI,s responsibility ?
Violence started by govt , they should go back to their gullu butt holes ?
Every thing is fair in love & war !
For us that's the war to save Pakistan from croupt rulling Mafia ?

Ro Imran Ro......

by which law you force other people to close there works? its the same law that these zani's used. its called lawless law.. and its only law that these zani's understand... saw them in KHI a lot.
It happens all over the world but obviously patwaris world revolve around raiwand so they dot know

If idiot Khan is assassinated, entire country will embroil in civil war as 90 % of youthias or more than 60 % of Pakistani population is with him. Not to forget almost every other woman being big fan of the great IK! :D

Oh your lies!!! sixty percent? He's got less than 10 percent population with him. That too primarily his own Pashtuns with some Musharraf type x military families.

Ladies and gentlemen, the creation of Pastunistan has officially started, with some of you supporting it without knowing the real agenda!!!

PTI strategy is not about audit or improvement or justice or anything like that. It is simply about power. That is it - power. Any means to gain that end are fair for them because this is extreme politics, sort of like war.

There is an army of useful idiots at IK's disposal and that is just great for him. Any shortcoming is compensated by PML-N's incompetence.

This is the rut in which Pakistan is stuck. We lost the '90s decade because of politics of confrontation. We look set to loose whatever benefit that could be derived from having suffered 5 years of Zardari's rule.

IK is banking on Army intervention, because the situation looks set to deteriorate to the level where Army might be forced to intervene. The Idiot-in-chief of PTI trolls thinks he can come out on top of the situation once Army intervenes. He is a fool, his advisors are fools, and his followers are fools.

Even if Army intervenes, elections will take place. When they do take place, IK and PTI shall get to know their worth.
u r just talking like pervez rashid. Well open up the halqa lets see what happened in last election. it is the only party making hue and cry about election reforms. MQM, PPP and PMLN are cool with the exsisiting system.

Yes like every other politian IK wanted to be in power. But u accuse him of shorts cuts whle supporting every politian which came through short cuts. he is meraly demanding election audit. if u would have given him that there wouldnt have been any agitation. But PMLN knows that election audit will expose them so they dont do it . Then baised people like u blame PTI for demanding rights.

U seem only sane voices supporting PMLN on PDF. But lately u r coming up with very absurd arguments .

Yes he wants to come in power, like every other politian like quaid e azam did , or any other leader for changing Pakistan for good . Not to be ballionair like zardari and nawaz .

Oh your lies!!! sixty percent? He's got less than 10 percent population with him. That too primarily his own Pashtuns with some Musharraf type x military families.

Ladies and gentlemen, the creation of Pastunistan has officially started, with some of you supporting it without knowing the real agenda!!!

Pure speculation on your part.

lol know amercain citizen will tell us the support base of imran khan . well u can be denial as long as u want . BTw from karach he he did very well in punjab, FATA, Karachi in election as well. but some morons cant see it

lol know amercain citizen will tell us the support base of imran khan . well u can be denial as long as u want . BTw from karach he he did very well in punjab, FATA, Karachi in election as well. but some morons cant see it

I know who's funding this idiot and I might know who he's talking to right now. I don't think you understand where I am coming from.

This guys gone bananas with the support and money he gets from Pastun nationalist organizations.
They have been silently wanting a Pashtunistan but it never worked out. By going against Taliban terrorists in this area, fueled real hate against the state of Pakistan. The contacts were made, the plan was created, a couple of military generals ( also Pashtun 'sons'), said they'd force the situation into a military marshal law, paving the way for IK to win. And it was also decided that if for any reason this doesn't workout, later, all this violence will be colored as Punjabis versus Pashtuns, turning the anger of people against Punjab and then announcing the Pashtunistan.

The attack on the Parliament was the first effort to show these guts think they are above the Pakistani constitution. Idiots support this guy without knowing what his agenda is

Pure speculation on your part.

Call this a speculation, you'll see in the next a couple of months how quickly this situation will turn into Punjabi against Pashtuns, and will result result in mobs doing violence everywhere, eventually creating the Pashtunistan. Google the maps for it, you'll be surprised how much work was already done by Pashtun national parties supported by Taliban money. This, at this point is simply a Pashtun 'revenge' against the state of Pakistan (revenge is what Pashtuns are known for, if you know their history)

I know who's funding this idiot and I might know who he's talking to right now. I don't think you understand where I am coming from.

This guys gone bananas with the support and money he gets from Pastun nationalist organizations.

They have been silently wanting a Pashtunistan but it never worked out. By going against Taliban terrorists in this area, fueled real hate against the state of Pakistan. The contacts were made, the plan was created, a couple of military generals ( also Pashtun 'sons'), said they'd force the situation into a military marshal law, paving the way for IK to win. And it was also decided that if for any reason this doesn't workout, later, all this violence will be colored as Punjabis versus Pashtuns, turning the anger of people against Punjab and then announcing the Pashtunistan.

The attack on the Parliament was the first effort to show these guts think they are above the Pakistani constitution. Idiots support this guy without knowing what his agenda is

Call this a speculation, you'll see in the next a couple of months how quickly this situation will turn into Punjabi against Pashtuns, and will result result in mobs doing violence everywhere, eventually creating the Pashtunistan. Google the maps for it, you'll be surprised how much work was already done by Pashtun national parties supported by Taliban money. This, at this point is simply a Pashtun 'revenge' against the state of Pakistan (revenge is what Pashtuns are known for, if you know their history)
lol new zaid hamid. in creation. bro take ur meds. I have collected around a half a million for PTI so par from my office with almost no or little pushtuns. he is honest and he is one of the biggest humtarian. I know US citizen dnt want us to be ruled by someone like him. they want us to be slaves of sharifs and bhuttos.

yes breaking a jangla of a parliment after police torture was attack on parliment . lol u r just a goora patwari
attack on superme court was for making punjabistan, Nawaz love for modhi is for helping them invade pakistan? lol any theory about that ?

lol new zaid hamid. in creation. bro take ur meds. I have collected around a half a million for PTI so par from my office with almost no or little pushtuns. he is honest and he is one of the biggest humtarian. I know US citizen dnt want us to be ruled by someone like him. they want us to be slaves of sharifs and bhuttos. ?

By the way you wrote this post, I can see you are losing confidence. Trust me, if you are not a part of the Pastun agenda, you'll have a holy sh*it moment very soon, in a couple of months. But, it'll be too late as Pakistan will break (unless God has other plans). This is not a revolution, it's another divide of Pakistan into Pashtunistan and this will consume Baluchistan too. See the maps out there. I am not the one creating maps and running this agenda since 2002, supported by other countries in your neighborhood.
in the US, we say, everyone has a price. But for Pakistan, we say, everyone has an ethnicity and a price. IK's got both going for him with a huge pay off in the near future if he can create the Pashtunistan

By the way you wrote this post, I can see you are losing confidence. Trust me, if you are not a part of the Pastun agenda, you'll have a holy sh*it moment very soon, in a couple of months. But, it'll be too late as Pakistan will break (unless God has other plans). This is not a revolution, it's another divide of Pakistan into Pashtunistan and this will consume Baluchistan too. See the maps out there. I am not the one creating maps and running this agenda since 2002, supported by other countries in your neighborhood.
in the US, we say, everyone has a price. But for Pakistan, we say, everyone has an ethnicity and a price. IK's got both going for him with a huge pay off in the near future if he can create the Pashtunistan
we will not fall for a conspiracy theory of a US confused desi who is supporting zardari and nawaz so we will always be slaves of sharifs and bhuttos. u like just talking like pervez rashid. like i said bro , take ur meds u really need them .

we will not fall for a conspiracy theory of a US confused desi who is supporting zardari and nawaz so we will always be slaves of sharifs and bhuttos. u like just talking like pervez rashid. like i said bro , take ur meds u really need them .

Here we go, back to name calling when brain stops working because of lack of education or sense. How much are you getting paid to be a part of IK's propaganda team???

Google map of Pashtunistan and something tells me you know the 'Pashtun Nobel cause', IK is after, I.e. To build Pashtunistan !!

If I were the head of the ISI at the moment, I would have ordered Idiot Khan's assassination. The blame would have certainly gone to Ganja. His government would have certainly been over.

This way, I would have killed two birds with a single arrow. The country would have been rid of both Ganja and Idiot Khan in a single stroke. It would have been checkmate.

I bet you're an ainak wearing chooza in real life, writing tough words here.

Here we go, back to name calling when brain stops working because of lack of education or sense. How much are you getting paid to be a part of IK's propaganda team???

Google map of Pashtunistan and something tells me you know the 'Pashtun Nobel cause', IK is after, I.e. To build Pashtunistan !!
u can fail his plan by vote audit. all protest and retalition will stop . but u know it will expose nawaz and zardari

.sure nawaz Sharif was fool when he joined generl zia , tea party ?
That's why peoples likes him, that is his political introduction?
Same goes to ZAB ?
First ever civil MarshallAW administrator?
But why shouldn't others?
oh forgot , holy cow of damocrazy in some minds is not dancing as it is in 10th downing in London?
Wake up its morning go get , your dam tea cup & start the work in NOORA , s slave mills?

Open your Dam eyes & go out of your slave grave of noora shahi, hope fully some stone thrown on your head will set your mind good enough to see the shut down?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Old or new its not matters any more cause it all proves when we will see noora,s tind out of PM house?
& stop lecturing about dam peace /
Cause its not PTI,s responsibility ?
Violence started by govt , they should go back to their gullu butt holes ?
Every thing is fair in love & war !
For us that's the war to save Pakistan from croupt rulling Mafia ?
okay sir, follow ur leader sheikh saab s order- burn everything. bring it to hault.

10858534_394606607372885_3661813800255666080_n.jpg

okay sir, follow ur leader sheikh saab s order- burn everything. bring it to hault.
another pervez raheed. twisting facts .

Back
Top Bottom