What's new

Faisalabad 'lockdown': Imran to address supporters at Ghanta Ghar Chowk

you arnt najam sethi right ?o_O
cuz your opinion are exactly same as his.:D

Interesting congruence. My political ideas crystallized before I started to notice what Najam Sethi had to say. I had the pleasure and fortune to read Irshad Ahmad Haqqani's writings and learned to read political scape from what he got right and what he got wrong. He was a big influence. Plus my ambivalence toward Army's role in politics evaporated and I realized what a poison has Army's role in politics of Pakistan been. This is what I share with Najam Sethi.

Last edited:

p.s.

Imran Khan right now at house of #HaqNawaz for condolence after visiting injured in hospital.

B4WaWeQCEAE2oQW[1].jpg

There is no difference between PTI and MQM. Both shut down cities and carry weapons.

PTI and PMLN are rather similar because they both have brainless followers

At least he has been charged by court under law !

Did you forget so soon of PTI and PAT drama in Red Zone, GEO, PTV, and Parliment ?
PTI / PAT workers are being charged as well. If you have enough evidence, arrest them and send them to jail!

PTI / PAT workers are being charged as well. If you have enough evidence, arrest them and send them to jail!

LOl yeah and you broke police vans and jails to free your people within few hours of arrest

LOl yeah and you broke police vans and jails to free your people within few hours of arrest
Your beloved PMLN is in power with 2/3 majority? What's hindering your rigged government from establishing its writ of state and enforce its laws? :D

I don't care for myths. That is all I have to say. Feel free to be deluded. Just do not expect others to do so. You need to do some good bit of reading.

Ah alright then, i guess people don't need to take you seriously as a poster either...so far your posts are quite far fetched from the reality considering you claim to have a grip on the politics of past 35 years..

Last edited:
Your beloved PMLN is in power with 2/3 majority? What's hindering your rigged government from establishing its writ of state and enforce its laws? :D

You're asking Gull Butts to enforce laws, lol.

These Gullu Butts can only beat up women and blind people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom