What's new

Failure of India to Resist the Turkic Conquests

Isn't more of Iranian conquer India than Turkic? The Mughal speaks zero Turkic but Persian. They practice more of Persian culture than Turkic. Yes I know they have Turkic heritage but u speak zero Turkic and practice zero Turkic culture and can still be called Turkic?

More than half of Pakistan is balochistan+KPK and these are the people who settled here around 1000 to 1300 AC.

Totally bogus and misleading.
The earliest record of pakhtuns (Pactiyans) was by the greek writer Herodotus who mentioned them living in east arachosia around 450 BC in an area stretching from Helmand all the way upto Indus.
The people you are calling aboriginals ( hindkowan) only lived in the North between hindukush in Afghanistan and punjab plains.It was there the pakhtun migration changed local demographics that came particularly late.
Similarly Brahuis and Baloch always lived in present day Pakistani Baluchistan since the times of early neolithic iranic people..

The people of punjab and sindh had converted and they lived there.
The spread of Islam made them part of the family and they even helped invaders against hindus.

You see Islam reached bengal as well, how u think it reached there? Yeah right through hindu land,
the pakhtuns,khorasanis back then were also converted (mostly by sword),islam went right through the buddhist/hindu land of afghanistan.If you believe its the afghans that coverted modern day Pakistanis you are living in a fools paradise because i know many people who do think like that. The first wave was the arab one, the second one was the turkic (ghaznavid) and finally saints followed from uzebek areas. You can read Al berunis 'kitab al hind' which mentions how the the ghanznavid era slaves were rounded up in nortern afghanistan and converted in masses or sold to central asian kings.. similar stuff happened in punjab and sindh and later in northern india.The saints came in 200 years later..

Last edited:
Some Indian Hindu folks are trying their best to understand why their Hindu forefathers terribly failed to check the Muslim Turkic armies. Their point of reference is how great Hinduism is, and how terrible and terrorizing the Islam+Turks combo is!!!! Couldn’t have blamed them though if I were a Hindu (Nauzubillah, Hasha Summe Hasha)....

Let me help them out!! It's a matter of mindset which is described below:

Death is like the Sheb-i Arus (the wedding night) - Mevlana Jelaleddin Rumi, a part of the Horasan Erens who established the Muslim civilization in Anatolia

We go to the battles as if we are going to a wedding ceremony - a Turkish proverb

We are born at our homes, but we die at the battlefields - a Turkish saying

The Turkish mothers put kina (hena) on three occasions. They put kina on the lambs, so they become Kurban to ALLAH. They put kina on the brides, so they become Kurban to Husbands. They put kina on their sons while sending them to the Hearth of the Prophet (otherwise known as the Turkish Army), so they become Kurban to the Vatan/Millet/Din etc....

I find this post to be an anti Indian rant and nothing more. This @Hakikat ve Hikmet dude is either trolling or got seriously bashed by Indians and so he is ranting here due to his impotency and inability to do anything in real life.

Absolutely incorrect. Those who were in India or major population centers did intermixed doesn’t mean it’s true for everyone, everywhere.
Unless there was an insane level of inbreeding, it would not have been possible for them to have not intermixed, especially considering that "Mughal settlers" would have been overwhelmingly male and would have had to inter-marry with local woman for several generations.

Eye color: Dark, light brown or Hazel, light Browns. Skin: light. Hair: dark to light brown.
I have extended cousins who are nicknamed Russian because of their looks

:lol:

This is how the supposed Mughal settlers would have looked like:

1636933863946.png

Last edited:
I dont know if thorough studies been conducted but the pashtun local history tells us, all came from Afghanistan at one point or another. Swat is full of budhist remains, so unless u think those budhist converted to Islam, there is no way how pashtuns are indigenous to the area? Also pashtuns before Islam were monotheistic and never any semblance with budhism. Modern studies abt tribes are oftwn wrong. For example they say yousafzai pashtuns are local to the northern KPK while every local historian and every family history says yousafzais came from Afghanistan at end of 1400s.
Buddhists of the region converted to Islam, they did not disappear.

Also, there is nothing which indicates that Pashtuns were monotheistic before their conversion to Islam; they were most likely Buddhists; the Buddhist practice of tree-veneration was recorded among Pashtuns as late as the 1600s:

Secondly, the historical region of Afghanistan was by geographical definition, very different to the modern nation-state of Afghanistan. KPK, North Balochistan and East Afghanistan comprised the historic region of Afghanistan/Roh.

All this talk of maintaining racial / tribal purity in year 2021 is idiotic. When humans settle Mars in bigger units by the 2040s do these particular Pakistani members desire to carry their non-sensible tribality to Mars ? That is if they leave aside their obsolete tribalism and work towards creating the technological capability to go to Mars.

Some Indian Hindu folks are trying their best to understand why their Hindu forefathers terribly failed to check the Muslim Turkic armies. Their point of reference is how great Hinduism is, and how terrible and terrorizing the Islam+Turks combo is!!!! Couldn’t have blamed them though if I were a Hindu (Nauzubillah, Hasha Summe Hasha)....

Let me help them out!! It's a matter of mindset which is described below:

Death is like the Sheb-i Arus (the wedding night) - Mevlana Jelaleddin Rumi, a part of the Horasan Erens who established the Muslim civilization in Anatolia

We go to the battles as if we are going to a wedding ceremony - a Turkish proverb

We are born at our homes, but we die at the battlefields - a Turkish saying

The Turkish mothers put kina (hena) on three occasions. They put kina on the lambs, so they become Kurban to ALLAH. They put kina on the brides, so they become Kurban to Husbands. They put kina on their sons while sending them to the Hearth of the Prophet (otherwise known as the Turkish Army), so they become Kurban to the Vatan/Millet/Din etc....

When it comes to bravery, no race or region is different. It is just the Horse and light bow.

the pakhtuns,khorasanis back then were also converted (mostly by sword),islam went right through the buddhist/hindu land of afghanistan.If you believe its the afghans that coverted modern day Pakistanis you are living in a fools paradise because i know many people who do think like that. The first wave was the arab one, the second one was the turkic (ghaznavid) and finally saints followed from uzebek areas. You can read Al berunis 'kitab al hind' which mentions how the the ghanznavid era slaves were rounded up in nortern afghanistan and converted in masses or sold to central asian kings.. similar stuff happened in punjab and sindh and later in northern india.The saints came in 200 years later..
lots of suffering- Stand united as a people group so nothing of that sort ever happens to us ever again
Learn- Forgive but never forget

Last edited:
When it comes to bravery, no race or region is different. It is just the Horse and light bow.
People here are just too much into this bravery/racial nonsense. The british took over the world. Ask the british if it was bravery that made it so and they will laugh at your face. Take the bow away from the mongols and you would have never heard about Gjengis Khan.

People here are just too much into this bravery/racial nonsense. The british took over the world. Ask the british if it was bravery that made it so and they will laugh at your face. Take the bow away from the mongols and you would have never heard about Gjengis Khan.
the guy who started the thread talked about race based bravery and halupridol guy who said punjabis are a coward race - which probably stemmed from inferiority complex

These are the only 2 people I saw indulging in this rhetoric

Other than that it was just talking about history of the land, it's people, migrations why did it happen the way it happened

I don't know the issue here, 90% of the thread is interesting and informative

Totally bogus and misleading.
The earliest record of pakhtuns (Pactiyans) was by the greek writer Herodotus who mentioned them living in east arachosia around 450 BC in an area stretching from Helmand all the way upto Indus.
The people you are calling aboriginals ( hindkowan) only lived in the North between hindukush in Afghanistan and punjab plains.It was there the pakhtun migration changed local demographics that came particularly late.
Similarly Brahuis and Baloch always lived in present day Pakistani Baluchistan since the times of early neolithic iranic people..

I am talking abt KPK, i guess u have comprehension problems. Helmand is not in KPK. These areas were invaded by pashtuns and yes they were inhabited by hindko and Pahari ppl. Close resemblance to the current ppl of hazara distt.
Khorasanos were never comverted by force, this is a stupid and pathetic attempt at prooaganda. Islam was spread because of its message and not because of sword. If anything, pashtuns were not the ones to accept forced conversion. Pashtuns were also monotheistic before Islam, they were never budhist or hindu. Pashtuns as a nation accepted Islam. The main aim of afghan invasions was not to convert but take over. But it is alao true that it spread Islam as many missionaries would follow the invasions. History is not as black and white as some suggest, only idiots believe in one version. The history recorded by westerners is mostly flawed. I have given an example of how stupid mistakes they have made.

Unless there was an insane level of inbreeding, it would not have been possible for them to have not intermixed, especially considering that "Mughal settlers" would have been overwhelmingly male and would have had to inter-marry with local woman for several generations.

:lol:

This is how the supposed Mughal settlers would have looked like:

View attachment 793360
Again you are mixed Mughals with mongols. Mughals have different tribes. There are some that got intermixed with other center Asian tribes but and develop Mogolian features but overall you would never see any historical movie depicting Mughals with Mongolid features.

Similarly ottoman Turkic also originated from Central Asia, by this logic they should also look like mongolid. Since majority of current nations residing in Central Asia look mongoloid.

Mughal’s ancestry share they heritage with Tatars. Who were also originated from Central Asia but doesn’t have mongolid features.

Even Genghis Khan came from Black Tatar tribe. He had more euro looking feature than Chinese or typical Mongolian like often portrayed in movies.

I am talking abt KPK, i guess u have comprehension problems. Helmand is not in KPK. These areas were invaded by pashtuns and yes they were inhabited by hindko and Pahari ppl. Close resemblance to the current ppl of hazara distt.
Khorasanos were never comverted by force, this is a stupid and pathetic attempt at prooaganda. Islam was spread because of its message and not because of sword. If anything, pashtuns were not the ones to accept forced conversion. Pashtuns were also monotheistic before Islam, they were never budhist or hindu. Pashtuns as a nation accepted Islam. The main aim of afghan invasions was not to convert but take over. But it is alao true that it spread Islam as many missionaries would follow the invasions. History is not as black and white as some suggest, only idiots believe in one version. The history recorded by westerners is mostly flawed. I have given an example of how stupid mistakes they have made.
Dude what about those Buddha statues all over Afghanistan and all over kpk?
Again you are mixed Mughals with mongols. Mughals have different tribes. There are some that got intermixed with other center Asian tribes but and develop Mogolian features but overall you would never see any historical movie depicting Mughals with Mongolid features.

Similarly ottoman Turkic also originated from Central Asia, by this logic they should also look like mongolid. Since majority of current nations residing in Central Asia look mongoloid.

Mughal’s ancestry share they heritage with Tatars. Who were also originated from Central Asia but doesn’t have mongolid features.

Even Genghis Khan came from Black Tatar tribe. He had more euro looking feature than Chinese or typical Mongolian like often portrayed in movies.
Cause they're not turks, they just adopted Turkic culture or intermarried to the point where they're basically Greeks or European

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom