What's new

Failure of India to Resist the Turkic Conquests

Modern day Pakistan was populated by hindus
Modern-day Pakistan at the advent of Islam was predominantly Buddhist

the waves of invasions ousted them mostly, the invaders settled and took the land
Invaders predominantly settled the Delhi/Hindustan (modern-day UP) region not modern-day Pakistan.

The one relevant attempt at setting up foreign settlements in modern-day Pakistan under Muslim rule was by the Umayyads, where two major Arab colonies were developed, one in Mansura and one in Multan. Mansura would eventually become Arab-majority as well as the first Muslim-majority city in the region. However, both of these populations were exterminated by Mahmud Ghaznavi during his invasion and Mansura was razed to the ground.

Modern-day Pakistan is one of the few regions in the world where the genetic admixture has not changed much since the iron-age.

More than half of Pakistan is balochistan+KPK and these are the people who settled here around 1000 to 1300 AC
People of Balochistan and KPK are genetically indigenous to the region, their ancestral populations saw a linguistic shift but that did not translate much genetically.
Most people in Pakistan or India claming such heritage or surname are lower class Shudra or Dalit converts to Islam who went from being Mukherjee to Moghul.
Specific communities such as Syeds and Mughals were given numerous state-sanctioned benefits such as exemption from taxes and preference in employment under the Mughal Empire and Delhi Sultanates. Hence why many families began to claim Syed/Mughal descent and would forge documents/family trees to legally prove their "status".

Last edited:
Most people in Pakistan or India claming such heritage or surname are lower class Shudra or Dalit converts to Islam who went from being Mukherjee to Moghul.
I know this to be true for Syed and sheikhs, could also be true for Mughals, but it’s not hard to find genuine Mughals families. Azad Kashmir and potohar regions have whole neighborhood of Mughals. Face, Psychic, skin color, nose structure and in those area (i.e Azad Kashmir) there is less mixup with other races, you can see distinct eye and hair colors. It as easy as identifying street donkey from a race horse.

Plus this is not uncommon for Mughal newborns to have a dark birth mark somewhere on their body.

Modern-day Pakistan at the advent of Islam was predominantly Buddhist

Invaders predominantly settled the Delhi/Hindustan (modern-day UP) region not modern-day Pakistan.

The one relevant attempt at setting up foreign settlements in modern-day Pakistan under Muslim rule was by the Umayyads, where two major Arab colonies were developed, one in Mansura and one in Multan. Mansura would eventually become Arab-majority as well as the first Muslim-majority city in the region. However, both of these populations were exterminated by Mahmud Ghaznavi during his invasion and Mansura was razed to the ground.

Modern-day Pakistan is one of the few regions in the world where the genetic admixture has not changed much since the iron-age.

People of Balochistan and KPK are genetically indigenous to the region, their ancestral populations saw a linguistic shift but that did not translate much genetically.

Specific communities such as Syeds and Mughals were given numerous state-sanctioned benefits such as exemption from taxes and preference in employment under the Mughal Empire and Delhi Sultanates. Hence why many families began to claim Syed/Mughal descent and would forge documents/family trees to legally prove their "status".

KPK as a whole was budhist, oashtuns called them hindus anyway. Budhist statues are found all over KPK. The pashtuns are mostly not indigenous, they came from Afghanistan. Mostly came with invading forces and settled. My own family came from Afghanistan in early 1500s.
Apart from a certain percentage of punjab and sindh, the rest of Pakistanis are mostly descendants of early settlers. You also need to see that lahore and multan were more connected to persia and Afghanistan than eastern india. The trade links were mostly towards west. This meant more Islamic influence and mixing of cultures.

I cannot say anything on a video of "Iyer". He is as whacky as they come.
In this video he even tried to prove that the title of "Christ" also has the Indian origins.
Indians are way too much in to self-praising and grandstanding.
Not worth the time and efforts.

Last edited:
I know this to be true for Syed and sheikhs, could also be true for Mughals, but it’s not hard to find genuine Mughals families. Azad Kashmir and potohar regions have whole neighborhood of Mughals. Face, Psychic, skin color, nose structure and in those area (i.e Azad Kashmir) there is less mixup with other races, you can see distinct eye and hair colors. It as easy as identifying street donkey from a race horse.
This is hilarious.

Could you tell me about which "distinct eye and hair color" is attributed to Mughals?

Also, towards the end, members of the actual Mughal dynasty looked no different from a random person in UP.

Plus this is not uncommon for Mughal newborns to have a dark birth mark somewhere on their body.
Yo this sounds very illogical unless you live in literally Himalayan mountains or do insane amounts of inbreeding
It's not possible

You know where Sulaiman Mountains mostly fall in and their significence?

I know and i am saying pashtuns are not indigenous to KPK. All pashtuns came from Afghanistan, maybe some overlap areas. In northern KPK there are countless budhist remains and new ones are found regularly.

Mughal or Mongol? The Mongoloid features are easily distinctive in the populace, why do you think the Hazaras become easy prey for all xenophobes.

The Mughals were a dynasty which later became an identity not too unlike the Rome or Greek identity in fringes of their empire or later renaissance attempts.

I know and i am saying pashtuns are not indigenous to KPK. All pashtuns came from Afghanistan, maybe some overlap areas. In northern KPK there are countless budhist remains and new ones are found regularly.
Pashtuns are genetically indigenous to KPK, DNA samples dated to the Iron-age and found in Swat Valley, match closely with modern Pashtun samples.

What you're saying is true from a linguistic perspective, however, by ancestry, Pashtuns are largely native and have been mentioned throughout history as Pactyans, Avaganas, Pakthas etc... in numerous historic sources as people that resided in what is now roughly North Balochistan, KPK and East Afghanistan.

Pashtuns are genetically indigenous to KPK, DNA samples dated to the Iron-age and found in Swat Valley, match closely with modern Pashtun samples.

What you're saying is true from a linguistic perspective, however, by ancestry, Pashtuns are largely native and have been mentioned throughout history as Pactyans, Avaganas, Pakthas etc... in numerous historic sources as people that resided in what is now roughly North Balochistan, KPK and East Afghanistan.

I dont know if thorough studies been conducted but the pashtun local history tells us, all came from Afghanistan at one point or another. Swat is full of budhist remains, so unless u think those budhist converted to Islam, there is no way how pashtuns are indigenous to the area? Also pashtuns before Islam were monotheistic and never any semblance with budhism. Modern studies abt tribes are oftwn wrong. For example they say yousafzai pashtuns are local to the northern KPK while every local historian and every family history says yousafzais came from Afghanistan at end of 1400s.

This is hilarious.

Could you tell me about which "distinct eye and hair color" is attributed to Mughals?

Also, towards the end, members of the actual Mughal dynasty looked no different from a random person in UP.
Absolutely incorrect. Those who were in India or major population centers did intermixed doesn’t mean it’s true for everyone, everywhere. I have extended cousins who are nicknamed Russian because of their looks. Like I said, those who stayed away from big populations centers and kept marring with in their bradri can be identified from a mile away.

Eye color: Dark, light brown or Hazel, light Browns. Skin: light. Hair: dark to light brown.

Mughal or Mongol? The Mongoloid features are easily distinctive in the populace, why do you think the Hazaras become easy prey for all xenophobes.

The Mughals were a dynasty which later became an identity not too unlike the Rome or Greek identity in fringes of their empire or later renaissance attempts.
Mughal ≠ Mongol. It’s a common misconception because it’s a Persian world for mongols . Part of Mughal lineage is much closers to Tatars.

Last edited:
Yo this sounds very illogical unless you live in literally Himalayan mountains or do insane amounts of inbreeding
It's not possible
It’s not, look up Maldiyal in Kashmir.

According to their traditions, the Maldiyal are descended form a Mirza Tahir Baig, a Timurid prince, who immigrated form Herat in Afghanistan, and settled in Srinagar, the capital of Kashmir. His son was Mirza Moloud Baig, left Srinagar and settled in Poonch, with the Maldiyal being aal or descendents of Moloud or Mald, who still live in the Bagh area of Poonch. Like the Junhal’s refered to an earlier post, the Maldiyal were effective rulers of a portion of Bagh, with Sudhans occupying a tract north of their territory, and Janhal to the south west.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom