What's new

Failure of India to Resist the Turkic Conquests

Turkey talks about going to war as if they're going out for a lunch - President Donald Trump

No wonder some capitals are getting extremely uneasy seeing the Turkish UAVs in action....

a source / news coverage or video clip will be much helpful, share please for archiving purpose

That age is gone. Wars now are not fought by swords, shields, bows or arrows. Not even guns, bombs, artillery or missiles. The age of exclusively militaristic wars is also gone.
NOW THE TREND IS HYBRID WARS.
That is very, very true. Can you take time to thank Pakistani's in helping you on that front. The other week I was in my favourite restaurent when I saw a English couple ecstatic while eating meat namkeen karhai, beef Chapli kebabs with slices of Peshawari nan washed down with piping hot kawa. The guy looked at me and said "Indian food is the best" with thumbs up.

I was going to explain to him that the lala who is the cef is Pakistani, the owner is Pakistani, the waiters are Pakistani and that is why you won't see drop of alcohol around here. But I knew I was on a impossible mission because the menu and signs read "fine Indian dining" even if the name of the place was Dera Peshawar.

I guess as a Pakistani I will just have to carry the can for pedophiles, terrorists, inbreeding, radicals, bombs, guns and drugs. *SIGH*

they were stopped around where the current India/Pakistan borders. its not a straightforward b/w answer. some Indians fell and some held their own.
That's a nonsense misconception.

Heart of Turkic and "Indo-Islamic" rule was in North India/Delhi region.
That is very, very true. Can you take time to thank Pakistani's in helping you on that front. The other week I was in my favourite restaurent when I saw a English couple ecstatic while eating meat namkeen karhai, beef Chapli kebabs with slices of Peshawari nan washed down with piping hot kawa. The guy looked at me and said "Indian food is the best" with thumbs up.

I was going to explain to him that the lala who is the cef is Pakistani, the owner is Pakistani, the waiters are Pakistani and that is why you won't see drop of alcohol around here. But I knew I was on a impossible mission because the menu and signs read "fine Indian dining" even if the name of the place was Dera Peshawar.

I guess as a Pakistani I will just have to carry the can for pedophiles, terrorists, inbreeding, radicals, bombs, guns and drugs. *SIGH*
We are horrible at soft-power and perception management.

Our unique cultural elements are either attributed to Afghanistan or India.

I wish more people talked about this, its as if overseas Pakistani somehow do not see anything wrong with it.

From Google about the medieval Muslim inventor / engineer Ismail al Jazari :

He is really the father of robotics and can be also considered the father of computers.

It was Muslim contribution and also forwarding of pre-Islamic knowledge ( like from the Greeks ) that eventually led to the Industrial Revolution in Europe, as also to mention advances in other fields such as medicine.

But yes, I agree that many Muslims of now have become more "pious" and don't explore science, Nature and the tendency to design something.
What you said is covered in a 3 part 3 hour documentary broadcast by US PBS.. it's called "Islam Empire of Faith". It's an eye opener W.R.T. Islamic contribution to science and technology.

Some Indian Hindu folks are trying their best to understand why their Hindu forefathers terribly failed to check the Muslim Turkic armies. Their point of reference is how great Hinduism is, and how terrible and terrorizing the Islam+Turks combo is!!!! Couldn’t have blamed them though if I were a Hindu (Nauzubillah, Hasha Summe Hasha)....

Let me help them out!! It's a matter of mindset which is described below:

Death is like the Sheb-i Arus (the wedding night) - Mevlana Jelaleddin Rumi, a part of the Horasan Erens who established the Muslim civilization in Anatolia

We go to the battles as if we are going to a wedding ceremony - a Turkish proverb

We are born at our homes, but we die at the battlefields - a Turkish saying

The Turkish mothers put kina (hena) on three occasions. They put kina on the lambs, so they become Kurban to ALLAH. They put kina on the brides, so they become Kurban to Husbands. They put kina on their sons while sending them to the Hearth of the Prophet (otherwise known as the Turkish Army), so they become Kurban to the Vatan/Millet/Din etc....

when u use the word vatan/millet and Deen, i tremble, the reason is that i feel like on the day od judgement, Allah will ask what did u do for Deen, millat, where is the justice ?

Last edited:
This begs another question though,,,, why conterminous Pakistan failed hopelessly n hilariously to resist any n every invasion???
what's the cause,, that they could never manage to resist living under foreign occupation?
I mean it's evident they were incompetent n perhaps cowards but to be ruled by foreigners for milleniums,,,, well umm ,,, despite having natural barriers like sea n mountains on borders,, despite having large population,, despite having fertile lands,,, they always , without fail managed to be humiliated by invading forces.
Perhaps Hekikethikimet bhayye can post some video about that too.

The important thing to note here is there is nothing "Muslim" about Turkic military prowess. They equal warriors whether they are kaffir Tengrist, secular or ghazi's of Islam. Meaning a Turkic Tengrist will always prevail over a Gangadeshi, shaved, unshaved, circumcised.

Being warrior is innate to the Turkic people.

basically bred for warfare and accepting any position with out argument just do it.
1.4 billion indians have NEVER EVER invented ANYTHING ever.

wrong they invented making execuses such as but but but why were ruled by ....... but but but if if if if etc.

There are no natural barriers in Punjab
Well there's arabian sea, hindukush n himalaya on three sides,,,,,, not to mention the apparently martial people of Punjab.
But nothing seemed to deter any invader,,,,everyone had thr way without any meaningful resistance from locals.

Last edited:
it is the older lot or immigrants but pakistanis in pakistan listen and dance to indian tunes.
That may be true but listening to "xyz" tunes is not quiet the same as labelling or promoting your food/culture/etc in foreign land as "xyz"

This begs another question though,,,, why conterminous Pakistan failed hopelessly n hilariously to resist any n every invasion???
This is a verp apt question. The reason is simple. Climate-geography dictated small populations that were disjointed along tiny chiefdoms. In fact the population of the indus Basin remain pretty low and disconnected until the british arrived and created huge irrigation colonies making much of modern Punjab which could support the armies they raised. Modern Pakistan even more then India is a British creation.

Not that gora haters would accept this litle fact. Take away the British irrigation colonies and British heritage Pakistan military a few tribes from Waziristan could still lay waste the entire basin and even reach Delhi.

Even t
This is a verp apt question. The reason is simple. Climate-geography dictated small populations that were disjointed along tiny chiefdoms. In fact the population of the indus Basin remain pretty low and disconnected until the british arrived and created huge irrigation colonies making much of modern Punjab which could support the armies they raised. Modern Pakistan even more then India is a British creation.

Not that gora haters would accept this litle fact. Take away the British irrigation colonies and British heritage Pakistan military a few tribes from Waziristan could still lay waste the entire basin and even reach Delhi.
Atleast u bothered to answer with reasons.
But then, what u say is true for western part of Conterminous Pakistan only,, while the land east of indus was almost always conjoined with northern India,and had considerable resources n population,,, and that is exactly what is baffling,,,, north Indians plus east of indus Pakistan was easy peasy for every other invader.
If u look at oldmaps Pakistan was always under occupation. Any competent race will at the very least give tough time to invaders(like Afghanistan,, low on resource, less population, minimal fertile land) but look at bhayya people total subjugation in front of everyone.
What is more disturbing is the fact that plenty of Pakistani posters take that eternal bending over as somthng to be proud of.
As if the dead referred to in the name hindukush r not Pakistani but some migrant hindus from namilnadu or assam who were doing zulm on thm:D
Even after getting a whole moutain named after the incompetence n total failure of thr ancestors,,,getting shafted by everyone left n right.

Last edited:
That may be true but listening to "xyz" tunes is not quiet the same as labelling or promoting your food/culture/etc in foreign land as "xyz"

it is, pakistanis in pakistan listen to indian tune and get romantic about india. you wont get that from oversea paks no Indian tune is going to disarm them.

Back
Top Bottom