What's new

Failure of India to Resist the Turkic Conquests

Buddhists of the region converted to Islam, they did not disappear.

Also, there is nothing which indicates that Pashtuns were monotheistic before their conversion to Islam; they were most likely Buddhists; the Buddhist practice of tree-veneration was recorded among Pashtuns as late as the 1600s:

Secondly, the historical region of Afghanistan was by geographical definition, very different to the modern nation-state of Afghanistan. KPK, North Balochistan and East Afghanistan comprised the historic region of Afghanistan/Roh.

There is also no proof of pashtuns being budhist. Before Islam, pashtuns followed abrahmic religion and its the reason they have always hated idols. There is records of old scripts talking abt one God. I will try n find them. The area is called hindukush because hindus(budhists) were driven off or killed. Not a single local budhist remains. Budhist are evil racist ppl and they werw destroyed. Modern KPK was a budhist haven and now nothing, only archeological remains. Again i would say, baring Peshawar, modern KPK was not part of Afghanistan, it was taken over by yousafzai pashtuns after their migration from Afghanistan, at the time when mirza ughlag baig was ruler of Afghanistan.
Dude what about those Buddha statues in Afghanistan and all over kpk?

My main point is that pashtuns are not indigenous to KPK. Kpk was fully budhist and so was Afghanistan before that. The budhists werw driven off, first from southern Afghanistan, then north, then current KPK.

There is also no proof of pashtuns being budhist. Before Islam, pashtuns followed abrahmic religion and its the reason they have always hated idols. There is records of old scripts talking abt one God. I will try n find them. The area is called hindukush because hindus(budhists) were driven off or killed. Not a single local budhist remains. Budhist are evil racist ppl and they werw destroyed. Modern KPK was a budhist haven and now nothing, only archeological remains. Again i would say, baring Peshawar, modern KPK was not part of Afghanistan, it was taken over by yousafzai pashtuns after their migration from Afghanistan, at the time when mirza ughlag baig was ruler of Afghanistan.

My main point is that pashtuns are not indigenous to KPK. Kpk was fully budhist and so was Afghanistan before that. The budhists werw driven off, first from southern Afghanistan, then north, then current KPK.
But these Buddhist statues are all over Afghanistan too...
So even if we believe the driven off theory (which I don't think is completely accurate)

What about the land these people were originally from, even that land had a very strong Buddhist presence

Dude what about those Buddha statues all over Afghanistan and all over kpk?

Cause they're not turks, they just adopted Turkic culture or intermarried to the point where they're basically Greeks or European
1636968135063.png

Idk about this adopted Turk theory. If you go to any Turkish cultural center. They will have flag of Mughal Empire hanging along with Ottoman and other Turkic empires.

But these Buddhist statues are all over Afghanistan too...
So even if we believe the driven off theory (which I don't think is completely accurate)

What about the land these people were originally from, even that land had a very strong Buddhist presence

Exactly and this only solidify the theory that pashtuns originally came from the area of modern day israel. There are records of pashtuns in Persian lands and then moved on to Afghanistan. Slowly the budhist were driven off.
Today in northern KPK, if we dig a well or something else, we stumble upon stuff like small idols of buddah. We even found a relatively larger idol of Buddha but our ppl are very conservative and broke it, or else could have sold it for good money.

Isn't more of Iranian conquer India than Turkic? The Mughal speaks zero Turkic but Persian. They practice more of Persian culture than Turkic. Yes I know they have Turkic heritage but u speak zero Turkic and practice zero Turkic culture and can still be called Turkic?
Asians never been super power in their history. thats their problem brother.
Dude what about those Buddha statues all over Afghanistan and all over kpk?

Cause they're not turks, they just adopted Turkic culture or intermarried to the point where they're basically Greeks or European
Turks did not really mix with Greeks. The Greeks mostly moved to Italy and Europe. @Foinikas
And there's no Greek that consider Turks to be "Greek" or even mixed.
You have to remember in those days to be Greek means being Christian. even today, Christianity is a huge part of their identity.

I am talking abt KPK, i guess u have comprehension problems. Helmand is not in KPK. These areas were invaded by pashtuns and yes they were inhabited by hindko and Pahari ppl. Close resemblance to the current ppl of hazara distt.
Khorasanos were never comverted by force, this is a stupid and pathetic attempt at prooaganda. Islam was spread because of its message and not because of sword. If anything, pashtuns were not the ones to accept forced conversion. Pashtuns were also monotheistic before Islam, they were never budhist or hindu. Pashtuns as a nation accepted Islam. The main aim of afghan invasions was not to convert but take over. But it is alao true that it spread Islam as many missionaries would follow the invasions. History is not as black and white as some suggest, only idiots believe in one version. The history recorded by westerners is mostly flawed. I have given an example of how stupid mistakes they have made.
Everyone can read what you "claimed" and what my response was..
Why not debunk the two sources i gave you 1) Al beruni 2) Herodotus
Another source Hui Chao who crossed the region in 726 AD and confirms the whole turkic central asia was hinayana buddhist and that makes sense because the region was ruled by Kushans,

Leave buddhism aside you should be aware of the hindu kabul shahi kingdom and their 'hindu temples? The reknowned book 'huddod al alam' mentioned hinduism as one of the religions being practiced in Afghanistan back in 982 Ad..

And let is go before the reality hits you..The Qais abdu rashid legend is a folktale as much as akhand bharat is ...

Everyone can read what you "claimed" and what my response was..
Why not debunk the two sources i gave you 1) Al beruni 2) Herodotus
Another source Hui Chao who crossed the region in 726 AD and confirms the whole turkic central asia was hinayana buddhist and that makes sense because the region was ruled by Kushans,

Leave buddhism aside you should be aware of the hindu kabul shahi kingdom and their 'hindu temples? The reknowned book 'huddod al alam' mentioned hinduism as one of the religions being practiced in Afghanistan back in 982 Ad..

And let is go before the reality hits you..The Qais abdu rashid legend is a folktale as much as akhand bharat is ...

Lolz there is a huge difference in what i claim and wat u replied. Again central asia is not KPK and who denied it being budhist? Infact my claim is that KPK was all budhist and pashtuns are not indigenous. U r just repeating urself and what i said. Tell me any pashto books u read before telling me my history written by some stupid traveller from abroad. Why is it that these morons claim yousafzais are indigenous to the area while not a single yousafzai have doubt about their migration? Its not even that far in past, it was around 1500s. So u believe these stupid western writers?

-> No India before 1947.

-> Failure of India to resist Turkic invasions.

-> No India before 1947.

-> Failure of India to resist Turkic invasions.

India as in a geographical term referring to the subcontinent east of sindh/indus river like Europe vs Mongols etc

Exactly and this only solidify the theory that pashtuns originally came from the area of modern day israel. There are records of pashtuns in Persian lands and then moved on to Afghanistan.
Oh you're one of those, I think it's best that I don't waste time with you then.

India as in a geographical term referring to the subcontinent east of sindh/indus river like Europe vs Mongols etc

Yes but it was not a nation state in modern sense, it was populated by small kingdoms who when hated each other and were constantly at war. If a foreigner invades one kingdom, the others didn't come to their rescue. They either watch their rivals defeated and in worse cases even join hands with the invaders. That's the biggest if not the only reason.

Last edited:
Similarly ottoman Turkic also originated from Central Asia, by this logic they should also look like mongolid. Since majority of current nations residing in Central Asia look mongoloid.
Turks of Turkey are not genetically "Turkic", they're largely Turkicized Anatolian peoples. The Ottoman dynasty itself had become more European than Turkic in terms of ancestry, go over each ruler of the Ottoman Empire and look at the ethnicity of each of their mothers.

Mughal’s ancestry share they heritage with Tatars. Who were also originated from Central Asia but doesn’t have mongolid features.
Tatars during that period would have not looked any different from their Mongol counterparts.

Modern Tatars have European features because they have intermixed with European peoples for over a millennia after migrating West into Volga Ural and Crimean regions.

Yes but it was a nation state in modern sense, it was populated by small kingdoms

Yeah much like Europe, soviet Russians invading Germany in alliance with allied forces or Napoleon's France being defeated by -------.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom