What's new

Electricity restored in Multan and Southern Punjab as Imran Khan ended his speech

khawaja07

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

This and much more even here at Lahore.. I think they're trying to justify it now with even more load shedding! What coincidence it happened on the same day as PTI's Karachi lockdown date :) pretty shame full if its all true and that they're going this far just to stop coverage of PTI by TV channels. Even now power is going a lot :(

What is the difference between Pakistan and the Titanic? The Titanic at least had its lights on as it sank

Here in Rawalpindi, electricity came after 7pm. While even in winter 6-8 hour load shedding is normal.

Your beloved Nawaz' political career is doomed.
Just get used to it.
I have some Burnol for you if you want it.
We will see it who need burnol more lol. I sm hearing this shit from one year

It seem its your *** who is burning now :D

We will see it who need burnol more lol. I sm hearing this shit from one year

It seem its your *** who is burning now :D

I know! This Khan guy only has like 5 people coming to hear him speak in Karachi! Miserable failure. Where is my Burnol?
IKinKarachi.jpg

Conspiracies of ptians never stop amusing us..

[video]

Off all the days for this to happen, it happens today :D and power is partially brought back just when IK had got done giving his speech...you're damn right to be calling this a conspiracy.. PML-N are known to have done this kind of stuff in the past...previously in many areas when IK used to scrutinize govt. on excessive loadshedding and price hikes in his Lahore, Karachi, ISB jalsas...power wouldn't go at all and other days it would be going on schedule...so yes it is a strong possibility whether you believe it or not. Iam a witness to this myself..power wouldn't go at all during his Lahore or Karachi and ISB Jalsas in the past.

Recent study shows, the people who believe in some idea can link up anything for what belief they have made. And even two different side can link one situation with their belief. Which means like indians has ISI fobia, IK and his followers Nawaz fobia.

This and much more even here at Lahore.. I think they're trying to justify it now with even more load shedding! What coincidence it happened on the same day as PTI's Karachi lockdown date :) pretty shame full if its all true and that they're going this far just to stop coverage of PTI by TV channels. Even now power is going a lot :(

these creeps occupying the govt paralyzed the whole country, just to make sure to stop karachi related news and Khan's speech be not broadcasted across the country...

bloody shameless kaminay log. :angry:

Bhai same here in Lahore...electricity left my home at 10am and came after 9 hours..at 7:15pm..:taz: noora noorw kerdi way me apei nura hoi, babul ji zra dheray chalo bjli gri yha bijli gri...i mean wtf?? :undecided::fie::unsure:

I remember nawaz doing the same thing in the 2011 minar e pakistan where cables were shut down but this event i believe was due to the grid passing out. Light here went at 1:30 and came back at 9. Both punjab and KPK were hit by this blackout.

TBH both can only speculate since none of us actually went to the grid when it was shut down and saw what happened there.

I remember nawaz doing the same thing in the 2011 minar e pakistan where cables were shut down but this event i believe was due to the grid passing out. Light here went at 1:30 and came back at 9. Both punjab and KPK were hit by this blackout.

TBH both can only speculate since none of us actually went to the grid when it was shut down and saw what happened there.

Yes iam only speculating it here cause Nawaz did something like this last time..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom