What's new

Eight F-16s the hurdles and the heartburn

There is no doubt that US defence hardware are one of the worlds finest & the best, if we get these new F16 Blk 52 & JHMCS helmets for our F16's, this will really help our boys to improve their skills even more. But everything comes with a price & hurdles.

I don't know what has been agreed between the country that this deal is still going through even after heavy cries & begging from India. Lets hope that we are not paying a big price here as nothing good can be expected by the ganja league.

The F-16s will arrive depending upon who wins the election. As such, they arent a heartburn if they dont but I doubt that they wont. The approval is there and any other motions to block them will need to whip up enough support in congress and then the Senate which is not happening.

Lots of noise to change public perception in the US by India but as such in the it wont effect their prime target.

The F-16s will arrive depending upon who wins the election
Hillary or Trump.......
Who else?

One is idiot, other is moron........ love India and hate Pakistan.

Do you really think that new president will be able to scrap this deal?

Is AIM 9X is also on Table......?
Instead of buying 8+10 aircrafts, isn't it better to buy whole batch of 18 aircrafts as single purchase? It reduces over all cost......

Na yr......

If many Pakistani and Indian members began to follow his approach, then it will make PDF a much better place....... @Blue Marlin is admirable member of PDF......

AIM 9x has been denied long time back, and only the later production M sidewinders approved. They are not any less capable. Pakistani F16s are carrying AIM120, and with the airborne early warning, no adversary is likely to come to a WVE combat with the Pakistani falcons.

AIM 9x has been denied long time back, and only the later production M sidewinders approved. They are not any less capable. Pakistani F16s are carrying AIM120, and with the airborne early warning, no adversary is likely to come to a WVE combat with the Pakistani falcons.
Isn't IAF Su30MKI,Mig29K,M2K is also armed with HMD? And HOBS Missiles? They will be backed with AWACS too........
So how we have advantage in WVR combat? ............... also ECW capabilities of our F16D are pretty good................ but is it good enough...............?

Congrats to PAF !

From indian point of view, I don't think it will hurt as much as the media portrays, (guessing its against aid and usage, not against sale)

India itself is looking to buy Rafale,

Su 30 mki can be upgraded anytime IAF wants ,

Mirages and mig29 are getting upgraded

Israel is ready to give AESA for LCA

So there is isn't much of a stress to India ...

I wasn't going to butt into this thread, just read and move along, but this post got my interest.

So according to you, the typhoon was restricted but the mki was not?? How did you come across this piece of information? Or is it that you cannot fathom the phrase "the indians beat us" and your imagination went into an over drive? Or are you just trolling?
Seems to me a case of superiority complex unable to digest some news favoring us indians??
thats why you won. its simply a case of pushing the mki pliot up to the point where they can to reveal its capabilities. we ensure that our jets are never in full combat config during exercises with countries such as india only european countries and the usa see our birds in a full spec engagement config. we care more about losing and getting info on your jet than, than winning and not getting any info. also note this is not a jet thats for combat, it's a trainer jet used by pilots who have moved up from using the twin seaters, which would explain why its a typical tranche 1 and not the newer 3a's

below are some of the reason, some of which are ridiculous like the tail pic and the smoking hole.
dd6c05025f6e6ee30703d93026437793.png

Isn't IAF Su30MKI,Mig29K,M2K is also armed with HMD? And HOBS Missiles? They will be backed with AWACS too........
So how we have advantage in WVR combat? ............... also ECW capabilities of our F16D are pretty good................ but is it good enough...............?

A seperate thread should be opened on how to counter indian s400 threat. In any future conflict, prime objective of PAF should be to neutralize s400 batteries and then go for any other objective. another question, do chinese have HOBS capability and JHMC? if yes, then either JF 17 or J 10 or J 16 with HOBS, AESA, JHMC armed with anti radiation missiles, sanction free maintenance, absence of kill switches can perform better than F 16s and can make PAF's day under any circumstances.

Only problem with J 16 is that it may have bigger RCS, J 10 being medium weight fighter will have a smaller RCS and can work well.

A seperate thread should be opened on how to counter indian s400 threat. In any future conflict, prime objective of PAF should be to neutralize s400 batteries and then go for any other objective. another question, do chinese have HOBS capability and JHMC? if yes, then either JF 17 or J 10 or J 16 with HOBS, AESA, JHMC armed with anti radiation missiles, sanction free maintenance, absence of kill switches can perform better than F 16s and can make PAF's day under any circumstances.

Only problem with J 16 is that it may have bigger RCS, J 10 being medium weight fighter will have a smaller RCS and can work well.

Here it is...........

Possible Russian S-400 sale to India and Pakistan's Response.

thats why you won. its simply a case of pushing the mki pliot up to the point where they can to reveal its capabilities. we ensure that our jets are never in full combat config during exercises with countries such as india only european countries and the usa see our birds in a full spec engagement config. we care more about losing and getting info on your jet than, than winning and not getting any info. also note this is not a jet thats for combat, it's a trainer jet used by pilots who have moved up from using the twin seaters, which would explain why its a typical tranche 1 and not the newer 3a's

below are some of the reason, some of which are ridiculous like the tail pic and the smoking hole.
View attachment 295759

So we won because you let us win? Are you so wrapped in your own superiority complex that it does not cross your brain that may be, just may be the mkis were not pushed to the limit either and they still managed to "beat" the typhoons? Is your mind so stunted that you have to pull out these ridiculous photos to somehow find a reason why the short dark desi beat the tall white man?

I asked how you came to the conclusion that the typhoons were not pushed to the limit and you come with the most asinine reply, a photoshop work by a 2nd grader with the commentary by a 1st grader.

You dont have an explanation do you??

So we won because you let us win? Are you so wrapped in your own superiority complex that it does not cross your brain that may be, just may be the mkis were not pushed to the limit either and they still managed to "beat" the typhoons? Is your mind so stunted that you have to pull out these ridiculous photos to somehow find a reason why the short dark desi beat the tall white man?

I asked how you came to the conclusion that the typhoons were not pushed to the limit and you come with the most asinine reply, a photoshop work by a 2nd grader with the commentary by a 1st grader.

You dont have an explanation do you??
as long as if you think you won, our job is done, continue to fly in your better jets!

as long as if you think you won, our job is done, continue to fly in your better jets!

So you really dont have an explanation to why the typhoons got "beat". Figures.

And you can continue to fell your job done in your restricted better jets.

So you really dont have an explanation to why the typhoons got "beat". Figures.

And you can continue to fell your job done in your restricted better jets.
its not that i cant explain it that i dont see a need to go on to british forums and they will give you a more indepth explanation. as far as im concerned i know our guys did a good job and did as per instructed. dont getme wrong here i like the mki/mkm its a good bird.

its not that i cant explain it that i dont see a need to go on to british forums and they will give you a more indepth explanation. as far as im concerned i know our guys did a good job and did as per instructed. dont getme wrong here i like the mki/mkm its a good bird.
copy paste it or give us a link.

Back
Top Bottom