What's new

Eight F-16s the hurdles and the heartburn

These F-16s threads are endless and so repetitive... :hitwall:
and which countries media is fueling it? it was supposed to be a quiet deal for a small number of jets. but no the indian government and the indian media is making as if the usa just sold trident missiles to them.
you do now it's embarrasing and very hypocritical for india as they are buying a huge amount of weapons many more times of that of pakistan.

Last edited:
and which countries media is fueling it? it was supposed to be a quiet deal for a small number of jets and the indian media is making as if the usa just sold trident missiles to them.

Oh god? How could you suggest such a thing?

PAKISTAN MUST BE DESTROYED NOW BEFORE THEY GET TRIDENT MISSILES!!!!!!

and which countries media is fueling it? it was supposed to be a quiet deal for a small number of jets and the indian media is making as if the usa just sold trident missiles to them.

Both sides are making it a big deal, as far as I'm concerned. Pakistanis are acting like they have won the lottery, and then proceeding to tease the Indians about it. God knows how many times I've read the words "Burnol" and "Butthurt."

Indians have a tendency to overreact to everything. They are a thin-skinned people.

Oh god? How could you suggest such a thing?

PAKISTAN MUST BE DESTROYED NOW BEFORE THEY GET TRIDENT MISSILES!!!!!!
:o:
what about f22's instead then

Both sides are making it a big deal, as far as I'm concerned. Pakistanis are acting like they have won the lottery, and then proceeding to tease the Indians about it. God knows how many times I've read the words "Burnol" and "Butthurt."

Indians have a tendency to overreact to everything. They are a thin-skinned people.
who's fueling it mmm? think of it like this. the indian media and the govenment are the fuel and the pakistanis are the spark. put them both together and you have fire. do you have any idea how much of this is overblown? indian analysts are saying the deal wont happen and the the pakistanis and other major western analysts say it will go through as its foreign policy and to maintain influence of the united states. do you want to challange uncle sam's influence? before you do look at libya.
the indian gvernment has not mentioned it recently as they too have realised its already a done deal. yet the media willcontinue to make pointless noise.
i think its best to let it slide and keep stump about it.

Now PAF will always fly F16 in Eight formation ......and always...

:o:
what about f22's instead then

who's fueling it mmm? think of it like this. the indian media and the govenment are the fuel and the pakistanis are the spark. put them both together and you have fire. do you have any idea how much of this is overblown? indian analysts are saying the deal wont happen and the the pakistanis and other major western analysts say it will go through as its foreign policy and to maintain influence of the united states. do you want to challange uncle sam's influence? before you do look at libya.
the indian gvernment has not mentioned it recently as they too have realised its already a done deal. yet the media willcontinue to make pointless noise.
i think its best to let it slide and keep stump about it.
Indians have habit of crying over little things. they will cry until this deal is passed from congress and after that they will trump their chest will say that these F-16s are nothing to compare with our MKIs..

To be fair, India does have somewhat of a reason to overreact. Pakistan's newer F16's far surpass anything the IAF has, even the SU30. Combine that with better pilots, and you have a recipe to make India's cold start doctrine fall flat on it's face (as if it wouldn't already).

Indians have habit of crying over little things. they will cry until this deal is passed from congress and after that they will trump their chest will say that these F-16s are nothing to compare with our MKIs..

It is quite the opposite, India's Sukhoi aircraft are nothing when compared to our newer F16's! We have about 30 of them, and India has about 200 SU30's. Since they would be on the offensive in a war, they can only send a fraction of them. Let's say the send 100 of them (sounds reasonable). Against 30 F16's, they will lose. The F16 block 52+ already boasts a technological advantage, combine that with the best pilots in Asia, then I am sure they can handle the slightly higher than 3 to 1 size advantage of the Flankers.

also its worth noting as requirement we restricts the typhoons performance so thats is true capability is not revieled. this was shown when the su-30mki came here and when against the typhoons. appanently they "beat" us but in fact thats what they supposed to do. we do somthing that provokes the mki pliot to ive the mki more and more and moreupuntill the point it can go no more while our typhoons which has several components which restrict the performce of the typhoon to the point that it no slouch nor does it give of its true capabilities.
Did it means EFT is has more maneuverability from Su-30mki?

Last edited:
And what if these super jammers that can blind su 30s blind our own F 16s in time of need. Sorry to say it again and again but i am not getting answers on two basic questions i.e. what if americans put sanctions on us and what if they deploy kill switches ?
Regards

we care about one thing when it comes to the RAF, and thats having the best kit in the world. our typhoons are good and are getting better at a very fast rate n the name of the tranche 3b.in 2005 or around that time one of your f16a was in a dog fight against one of our tranche 1's. the f16 won. which is due to the our pliots being trained manly for bvra and not wvra also the f16a variant is the lightest variant of the f16 family and is incredibly agile. also its worth noting as requirement we restricts the typhoons performance so thats is true capability is not revieled. this was shown when the su-30mki came here and when against the typhoons. appanently they "beat" us but in fact thats what they supposed to do. we do somthing that provokes the mki pliot to ive the mki more and more and moreupuntill the point it can go no more while our typhoons which has several components which restrict the performce of the typhoon to the point that it no slouch nor does it give of its true capabilities. thats what piper is refering to, either im thinking too much or she's saying we dont have a jet to offer you guys. the typhoon would solve your problems but you need money.
we had this
hqdefault.jpg
I wasn't going to butt into this thread, just read and move along, but this post got my interest.

So according to you, the typhoon was restricted but the mki was not?? How did you come across this piece of information? Or is it that you cannot fathom the phrase "the indians beat us" and your imagination went into an over drive? Or are you just trolling?
Seems to me a case of superiority complex unable to digest some news favoring us indians??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom