What's new

Eid Milad Un Nabi (S.A. W) Mubarak

Please do not try to pass your snide weaseling comments regarding the prophet or so help me Allah I will make sure you dont return here ever again Waseem.

What sort of beghairat passes cheapshots in a thread regarding the prophet.
Please keep a very sharp eye on him.If he dared to, I will ban him permanently.
Then no matter how many emails he throws or whine at, I will not hell on Earth unban him:angry:
Wasalam

This is the 1st "Islamic song" I heard in my life:

It has...Very much.....but it has also reduced in other aspects...At least molvis dont get hold of the masjid's mic all night as they used to!
well some mullahs do that hell!

Arab people don’t really celebrate and even Turkish people don’t celebrate it.
Religious celebration mainly celebrated in South Asia

I do think they make it national holiday, just like happening in Indonesia. Maybe only Saudi Arabia who doesnt celebrate.

Yes, I am aware of that. Even in South Asia this is rather recent and smacks of "Islam made in India". But I will leave that for another day as it will open can of worms ...

lol
I think the issue is that it is Islam in itself is so widely interpreted and with so many histories and concepts with overlapping/conflicting origins that it is nigh impossible to say what is exactly Islam or not.. after all, the Quran only refers to prayers at three times directly Dawn, day and night.. where did Asr and Maghrib come from?
The reference is given to the tale of the night journey to heaven but the Quran has barely a few sentences on it ; most of the idea of it comes from Hadiath.. which then are essentially(and I mean no disrespect or dismissal) just “he said/she said” compliled a hundred years later at the earliest.

Which is why I always propose leaving it to what one feels is right after consultations and then leaving the final judgement of action to Allah as it is, and should be.

well some mullahs do that hell!
They used to be very prominent in our neighbourhood but this time round it is ok...Just lights and "some" recitals but not blaring the loudspeakers as they used to!

I do think they make it national holiday, just like happening in Indonesia. Maybe only Saudi Arabia who doesnt celebrate.

Not just Saudi Arabia but Arabs in general don’t.

—-

The only few times, coke studio actually produced something really good.

Not just Saudi Arabia but Arabs in general don’t.

The only few times, coke studio actually produced something really good.
Depends even Arabs are not uniform! I think those in Lebanon and other side of gulf do! But those in Gulf area dont really...They have these nasheed style thing but nothing excessive!

Then no matter how many emails he throws or whine at, I will not hell on Earth unban him:angry:
Wasalam

Please note that I did not mean any disrespect to the Prophet PBUH, not now and not ever.

Wasalam
He is just an attention seeking weasel and should be left alone, ignored and deprived of his small attempts at self fellatio by passing snide comments at Pakistanis because he snivelled his way to the US and thinks this gives him a chip on his shoulder above all.

Last edited:
They used to be very prominent in our neighbourhood but this time round it is ok...Just lights and "some" recitals but not blaring the loudspeakers as they used to!
It's there is any permanent cure ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom