What's new

Eid Milad un Nabi

Well, that is another way to celebrate, I suppose:

(Not that I agree with this way of celebrating this auspicious occasion, of course.)

CXBTPn4WwAEM-u2.jpg

Last edited:
Well, that is another way to celebrate, I suppose:
There are two extreme here

1)Those who totally oppose this practice and call it bidah and shirk and etc even when you do remembrance of Prophet Muhammad(PBUH), recite Quran and send darood on him(PBUH) and his ummah, share his life stories so that Muslims take inspiration from them

2)Then there are those who practice it in a way which is not recommended for example wasting money on lighting/flags, dancing/dhamal on qawalli, blocking roads/streets with long march and make stage in the middle of busy road which make difficulty for passing traffics. People should have common sense how to celebrate this milad in mosques and it should not be show off things with all this decoration

I put myself in the middle of these two extremes

Please avoid posting acts of ignorant people.

Pretending that such acts do not happen will not make any difference, Sir. It is better to know what really happens than not.

You spewing nonsense on "THIS" thread, says quiet a lot about you.

Thanks!

I clearly stated that I do not agree with what has been shown. It is "quiet" clear. :D

Pretending that such acts do not happen will not make any difference, Sir. It is better to know what really happens than not.

I clearly stated that I do not agree with what has been shown. It is "quiet" clear. :D

I'm glad you did, now the whole world can see, who you "really" are.

This is something i really like .. so i thought its worth share with you all :)

May Allah bless you all , and me with the blessing of his most perfect Creation ..
and as for all those who are debating on either we should celebrate or not .. i just want to say one thing .

Light your house to celebrate , but what's more important is , Light your hearts with his teachings , Respect and love ..
that's the best way give your love and respect to him ...

@Khafee thanks for the thread brother
Thanks Bro, The one you posted is one of my favorite nasheed.

Have a look at these ones, Simply amazing:

This one is at the top of my list.

Sialkot , Pakistan
One and only of its Kind Eid milaad celberations with bagpipper bands performing on decorated roads
few videos..

went yesterday to the hazrat nizamuddin dargah here in Delhi for the jumma raat qawwali, nice atmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom