What's new

Eid Milad Un Nabi (S.A. W) Mubarak

That's not the message of Allah.
In that particular post I am not talking about ALLAH's msg...THAT comes when one believes before that he/ she is a human who can understand logic and you need to take that approach. Please do read my posts IN CONTEXT..Thank you
When you can't see doesn't mean you must believe without thinking.
Belief on unseen should always be based on scientific (convincing) logic and evidence.
There has to be a thinking process in order to believe on unseen.
True

In that particular post I am not talking about ALLAH's msg...THAT comes when one believes before that he/ she is a human who can understand logic and you need to take that approach. Please do read my posts IN CONTEXT..Thank you

True

I read your post, therefore i deleted what i quoted.
But when i grew up, i did doubted God, but than i got all answers to my doubts and now i believe (not blindly) that theirs one Allah, and he's the creator of universe and all what is within.
There's a special relation of Allah with humans.
This world will end and we all return to him for a life forever.
People who invent divide are repeatedly warned by Allah and i'm sure same was the message on previous occasions.
Before arrival of Mohammad p.b.u.h., Allah sent his message to all over the world but people slowly deviated from straight path and as a consequence were punished in various ways, floods, disease etc.
With arrival of Mohammad the system changed and new system is that same message of Allah will go out to world nations from Arabia (present day Saudi Arabia), instead of Allah going to each and every nation as previously happened.

Last edited:
No, but Quran is highest authority no authority or hadith comes above it. Even the compilers of Hadith made it a point to write that if any Hadith they "compiled" went against the Quran then it should be thrown out and the verse of the Quran should be taken. (most of the hadith were gathered and compiled without sophisticated cross referencing skills/ technology- just based on basic human memory and the reciters character based on what people of that time thought of him and many a times the collector had to travel and didnt have time to reverify the character and so on)..

So any "hadith" you throw here, if it contradicts the Quran then it serves no purpose!

Not that you have put any but sure whatever rows your boat!

I will count this as trolling....I can clearly see you live off assumptions and whatnot...Carry on "if it gives you solace"! But dont you troll here!

Asking questions is very different from assuming and throwing cheap remarks ....VERY DIFFERENT!

Why did you even entertain it?

summun bukmun umyun

I like to try first before I throw my hands in the air...Like I said questions are welcomed not trolling ;)
You are a better person than I am, tolerance level is zero now! Seen too many haters wearing "Peaceful" masks!

وَٱتَّقُواْ يَوۡمًا لَّا تَجزِى نَفسٌ عَن نَّفسٍ۬ شَيـئا وَلَا يُقبَلُ مِنَا عَدۡلٌ۬ وَلَا تَنفَعُهَا شَفَـٰعَةٌ۬ وَلَا هُمۡ يُنصَرُونَ

You are a better person than I am, tolerance level is zero now! Seen too many haters wearing "Peaceful" masks!

وَٱتَّقُواْ يَوۡمًا لَّا تَجزِى نَفسٌ عَن نَّفسٍ۬ شَيـئا وَلَا يُقبَلُ مِنَا عَدۡلٌ۬ وَلَا تَنفَعُهَا شَفَـٰعَةٌ۬ وَلَا هُمۡ يُنصَرُونَ
I try......doesnt mean I succeed always :angel:

@RescueRanger I just had too many non Muslims asking me about Islam and I realized many didnt even know it and many just lived off what the tv showed them....They realized asking was better than assuming so I guess that helped too :)

Islam is a simple religion and yet Muslims can't even decide whether or not to celebrate their messenger's birthday.

Islam is a simple religion and yet Muslims can't even decide whether or not to celebrate their messenger's birthday.

For people who know and understand Islam, they know that celebrate or don't celebrate ...... but don't exaggerate, don't cross the limits. Islam holds all Messengers, Prophets and Messenger Prophets as equally respectable and honored, and we Muslims believe in all of them and their books. The rough estimate of number of Messengers, Prophets and Messenger Prophets is 124,000 ....... 365 days 124,000 birthdays. Year long celebrations.

Back
Top Bottom