What's new

Eid Milad Un Nabi (S.A. W) Mubarak

Of course, the chosen ones are above the rules. I know that. :D

Please, do carry on!
It is in members club and is part of the thread not offtopic :angel:

Plus I think because we dont discuss many get the shocks of their lives at what others do....THIS causes more intolerance (lack of discussions) HOWEVER, since this is a thread on a particular topic on Islam....I am allowing easy discussions and exchange of idea WITHIN THE LIMITED SCOPE!

Anything dragged for bashing will be bashed I mean penalized :angel:

I must be mistaken. I thought that religious discussion was against PDF rules. I am so sorry.
Please do not try to pass your snide weaseling comments regarding the prophet or so help me Allah I will make sure you dont return here ever again Waseem.

What sort of beghairat passes cheapshots in a thread regarding the prophet.

Yup, it is a small differences between Muslim, we cannot improve our unity if we don't put aside our small differences.
Exactly, bro we need to overcome these through following the sunnah of Holy Prophet and be tolerant to others. This celebration does not cause any harm to anyone so there is no harm in it. Nor these are against holy Quran rather totally in synch with the teachings of the holy Quran as it rekindles the love for Islam and people get a day dedicated to discuss the life of Holy Prophet (peace be upon him).
There is nothing against in the holy Quran or Hadeeth. However if celebrations cause major problem then those should be avoided. People who do not celebrate it, should accept it as the right of others to celebrate :)

Last edited:
Malaysian:
I think this is Indonesian:

Alhamdulillah :)

If they dont they are not Muslims :p:

This one is heart touching....wrenching if you understand it :ashamed:

Really humbles you to pieces!

Have you heard this Indonesian religious song ?

Plus I think because we dont discuss many get the shocks of their lives at what others do....THIS causes more intolerance (lack of discussions)

That is a good point. An exchange of ideas is always good, providing it is done under suitable circumstances.

I have the album for this one:

Oooo...Childhood fav...Raihan group was the fav:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom