What's new

Don't treat us as ''untouchables'', Afridi's appeal to BCCI

I was actually trying to find the link between terrorists and cricketers. Why cricketers should be responsible for terrorists attacks?

I disagree with you because i think terrorist kill innocent peoples irrespective of their religion or nationality. May be for you the value of innocent lives of those who got killed in india is more than those who got killed in Pakistan but for me innocent peoples are innocent no matter if they get killed in Pakistan or in India.

Very much in agreement so far....

Our government is not helpless and is fighting with terrorist and situation is very much under control now but what i don't get is that when these terrorist kill our own Army/police men or civilian then it become internal matters so who sponsor and train these terrorists. Where all these weapons come from?

That is a million dollar question...Where does these weapons come from??? B/W as long as the terrorists are Pakistani nationals and commiting act of terrorism within Pakistan it is internal matter...For example - Moists in india is an internal matter...

If same terrorist kill peopels in india then india put blame on ISI or Pakistan. I don't think terrorist ask permission of Pakistani government before going to kill peoples in india so why government should be responsible for act of some crazy individuals?

That's where the who issue is...Let me give you a weird example...Imagine IA steps into Pakistan and deal with these terrorista earnestly...What do you think PA response would be?? A big thanks or something else??? In short a sovereign nation will not allow any foreign troops to act in their land...In the same token when your nationals are creating trouble for other country than you are responsible....Now complement it with the mistrust that we have the situation is not as simple as you are sounding...

We should try to look at acts of these terrorist individually without associate specific religion or nationality with them. They are some mad peoples who chose to participate in terrorist acts, not the religion/nationality to which they belong.

Sorry but that's not how international biz works...Terrorists actually are some brainwashed people...The kid who was captured in recent suicide bombings is just 14...If he has become a suicide bomber then we cannot call him a terrorist..It is the system which is terrorist....Anyhow what i mean to say is that if Pakistan soil is being used to plot and support terrorist activities in other countries then GOP cannot abjure her responsibilty even if she claims to be a victim of terrorism....

That is a million dollar question...Where does these weapons come from??? B/W as long as the terrorists are Pakistani nationals and commiting act of terrorism within Pakistan it is internal matter...For example - Moists in india is an internal matter....
No they are not Pakistani nationals..most of them are Afghan, uzbek , arab and there are some who are pakistani nationals but obviously if outsider supply them weapons or provide them training to have fight with pakistani army then we have external factors there which try to bring instability in pakistan by supporting such terrorists even if they are pakistani nationals..

what would you say about kashmir conflict in india. why Pakistani ISI got blamed for freedom fighter in kashmir if it is internal matter? If pakistani ISI can support freedom fighter why i should not assume that Indian agencies could take their revenge by supporting terrorists within Pakistan?

.Let me give you a weird example...Imagine IA steps into Pakistan and deal with these terrorista earnestly...What do you think PA response would be?? A big thanks or something else??? In short a sovereign nation will not allow any foreign troops to act in their land...In the same token when your nationals are creating trouble for other country than you are responsible....Now complement it with the mistrust that we have the situation is not as simple as you are sounding...

Foreign troops? I am not talking about troops but terrorist for example Osama bin laden killed so many innocent peoples. He is national of saudia arabia . He used his personal wealth to organise terrorist attacks on usa , now according to your logic USA should have attacked on saudia arabia because Saudia Arbia is country of Osama bin Laden and all Arabian living there should also take the responsibility of his terrorist attacks which dont seem logical. Dude even your brother is responsible for his own actions. If he kill someone he should get the punishment and i should not blame you for wrong acts of your brother? simple logic

Sorry but that's not how international biz works...Terrorists actually are some brainwashed people...The kid who was captured in recent suicide bombings is just 14...If he has become a suicide bomber then we cannot call him a terrorist..It is the system which is terrorist....Anyhow what i mean to say is that if Pakistan soil is being used to plot and support terrorist activities in other countries then GOP cannot abjure her responsibilty even if she claims to be a victim of terrorism....

I am not interested in international business and i believe international business should based on fairness and moral principles. it is not fair to blame whole nation for wrong acts of few corrupt individuals. Why you should blame pakistan for these terrorist when all Pakistani also hate them as much as you do. Pakistani soil is also being used by terrorist to kill our own peoples so soil can be used by illegal means for wrong purpose, soil can be used without the permission of government. Britain soil was also used to plan terrorist attack on Britain so that mean we should blame Britain for terrorist attacks in their own country.

No they are not Pakistani nationals..most of them are Afghan, uzbek , arab and there are some who are pakistani nationals but obviously if outsider supply them weapons or provide them training to have fight with pakistani army then we have external factors there which try to bring instability in pakistan by supporting such terrorists even if they are pakistani nationals..

I don't want to sound rude but you definitely needs a reality check if you believe they are not Pakistani nationals...Anyhow not getting into semantics i never said there are no outside factors destabilizing Pak...However can u deny that Pakistan and her policy of the past is a party to all the turmoil??

what would you say about kashmir conflict in india. why Pakistani ISI got blamed for freedom fighter in kashmir if it is internal matter? If pakistani ISI can support freedom fighter why i should not assume that Indian agencies could take their revenge by supporting terrorists within Pakistan?
[/QUOTE]
You have every right to assume that RAW is involved in turmoil....However this will not help....The problem with Pakistan is that world is not with you on this...Look india is blaiming Pakistan for terrorism since early 90's but no one paid any attention...However after 9/11 everybody became party to our POV....

Foreign troops? I am not talking about troops but terrorist for example Osama bin laden killed so many innocent peoples. He is national of saudia arabia . He used his personal wealth to organise terrorist attacks on usa , now according to your logic USA should have attacked on saudia arabia because Saudia Arbia is country of Osama bin Laden and all Arabian living there should also take the responsibility of his terrorist attacks which dont seem logical. Dude even your brother is responsible for his own actions. If he kill someone he should get the punishment and i should not blame you for wrong acts of your brother? simple logic

:) ....you got it all wrong my dear friend....Osama Bin Laden was in AF when he planned 9/11...In short its not just about nationality...It was AF soil that was used to plan attacks against US...They offered Taliban to either surrender Osama or else face the consequences...We all know what happened....So you are right when you say that i am not responsible for deeds of my brother but if my brother is living in my property and i don't do anything about it or let anyone do anything about it either...then surely i am responsible.....Pakistan has clearly said that her soil will not be allowed to be used against any country for terrorist activities...So let me repeat if her soil is still being used then they cannot abjure responsibility....

I am not interested in international business and i believe international business should based on fairness and moral principles. it is not fair to blame whole nation for wrong acts of few corrupt individuals. Why you should blame pakistan for these terrorist when all Pakistani also hate them as much as you do. Pakistani soil is also being used by terrorist to kill our own peoples so soil can be used by illegal means for wrong purpose, soil can be used without the permission of government. Britain soil was also used to plan terrorist attack on Britain so that mean we should blame Britain for terrorist attacks in their own country.

Let me get it straight...British soil being used for terrorist attacks against Britain is internal matter...However British soil being used to plan terrorist activities againt Pakistan no longer remains an internal matter...Pakistan has just right to attack Britain and take down terrorist themselves if Britain fails to do anything about it...it is as simple as that...However do you have that capability??? Now exchange Britain with Pakistan and Pakistan with India and you will understand Indian POV on the entire episode...

Well we gifted the cup to India , orders from high commision in Islamabad - like Afridi says does not matter how big our heart is , indians will never have a bigger heart then us we will embrace them with open arms they will insist on shoving us away .. but in end ... the victory will belong to boom boom ...its his destiny

One has to understand the subtle , gesture from the polite gentle man of the game , he is shaking hands and smiling before the competitive game , if it was me , I would tell my Prime Minister look buddy , we got a game its war ... you come back for your handshake after the game ..

But Afridi and others said you know what its just a game - lets be by gones be by gones

And as for his wicket in world cup , the referee was not giving "clear wide balls" Indians were balling 3-4 wides , and the umpire was calling them legal deliveries - I think we need a , device that is used in tennis which determines if a ball is legal or not , when people play him properly he smashes the ball out - this cheap tactic of wide balls is just coward's way to play cricket

Playing intentional wide is against the spirit of game !! That is juts my 2 cents
- on Dhoni's tactics , then perhaps all Pakistani ballers should two 100 wides, and if umpires give a wide call just walk out ... its low like the underball incident in cricket , the reason why PCB does not debates is beyond me ...but clearly its unsportsman like to play the wide ball game to an extent a player can't even reach a ball and its called a legal delivery

I just find umpires call wides more often on Pakistan then other teams

DENIAL as usual.

Whats all this fuss about, an Indian media man ask question to Afridi and his answer turn into headline. I think his answer was friendly gesture. Otherwise if any Pakistani player won't play IPL , won't die. So, next time its quite dangerous to answer because these media men carry bed intention, which is one and only , let down Pakistani people or any individual.
So, stop trolling and appreciate his gesture and help promote cricket for peace.

Whats all this fuss about, an Indian media man ask question to Afridi and his answer turn into headline. I think his answer was friendly gesture. Otherwise if any Pakistani player won't play IPL , won't die. So, next time its quite dangerous to answer because these media men carry bed intention, which is one and only , let down Pakistani people or any individual.
So, stop trolling and appreciate his gesture and help promote cricket for peace.

You really think bashing the host country on the pretext of nothing is a friendly gesture?
Well......good luck then! :wave:

indian hubris at it's best, I suggest they spend the millions wasted on the ipl on the starving masses.

well our only sialkot stallions team is enough for u guys :azn: best team in t20 matches u cant compete with them they are unbeatable :azn: ,, u have already experienced our team lahore badshah's in ICL :azn:

Did any big Indian names played in ICL. I guessed it was just one state association and some other rejects played. And as per my info Lahore Badshah was virtually former Pakistani team. So I guess they should have won, isn't it?

People are blasting themselves :(

People blasting themselves are in the hundreds, people starving in india in the millions.

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Starving mass,i think thats why Afridi is begging to get back in.

Is that why he called you small hearted ;)

Back
Top Bottom