What's new

Don't treat us as ''untouchables'', Afridi's appeal to BCCI

What a stupid thread still running-
I think the MODs does not like Afridi aswell-

Even if everyone watch **** dont justify to make blue or dgrade movies in india . I dont labell peoples A class or D class. I am taking about presnting women on media as sexual object.

It is our media,our girls.If you people have an iota of discord on that dont watch our movies, not play any bollywood songs in marriages,occasions etc .Remember we never claimed to be the Land of the Pure. Simple aint it ?

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

What a stupid thread still running-
I think the MODs doesn't like Afridi either--

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL Afridi sure suffers from foot in the mouth disease, also he forgets on Saturday what he has spoken on Friday. One day he says Indians are small hearted and next day he wonders why they don't play them in their league? :partay:

stacks-of-money.jpg

Afridi's a business man ... come shake my firm hand buddy and let by gones be by gones ...

And I think he is right !!!!!

He is a professional cricketer and there is no room for racism to deny Pakistani public a chance to see our cricketers in best cricketing events

Politicians have no problem in working deals in india so why is only our cricket being used as a political tool

I think racism has no room in world and this is racism by ICC and BCCI to initially use Pakistani cricketers to get sponsors and when the business moved and became sustainable by revenue they kicked out Pakistani players

stacks-of-money.jpg

Afridi's a business man ... come shake my firm hand buddy and let by gones be by gones ...

And I think he is right !!!!!

He is a professional cricketer and there is no room for racism to deny Pakistani public a chance to see our cricketers in best cricketing events

Politicians have no problem in working deals in india so why is only our cricket being used as a political tool

I think racism has no room in world and this is racism by ICC and BCCI to initially use Pakistani cricketers to get sponsors and when the business moved and became sustainable by revenue they kicked out Pakistani players

Ok it was not racism on Sohail Tanveer's part saying "Hinduon ki Zehaniyat" and it was not racism on Afridi's part crying "Pakistani Muslims have larger hearts than Hindus". :coffee:

Face it - if Larger hearted Pakistanis can utter words like these, what will small hearted Indians do ?

this is pure classic, can some body post the video link, where afridi actually said that???, or just times of india news is reporting this??

^The youtube video has already been posted by Global Hawk on this thread ..go through it.

well afridi you are too honest man at times please be a little diplomatic seriously what he said is cent percent true..just toooo honest man.

Back
Top Bottom