What's new

Don't treat us as ''untouchables'', Afridi's appeal to BCCI

NO OFFENCE mate !! everyone (well boys) watch these D grade movies !! so that doesnt make all of them D grade !! you are an A grade person with large heart as Afridi said !!

Even if everyone watch **** dont justify to make blue or dgrade movies in india . I dont labell peoples A class or D class. I am taking about presnting women on media as sexual object.

Okay..Thread derailed so much..
On topic, he could have used this words before auctions for next IPL season, maybe big teams had second thought than. Mr Afridi good move, but wrong timing ..everything is set for this season. Better luck next time.

whatever still LOT BETTER than Pakistan !! given a chance even you wud like be called Indian instead of Pakistani !!

don't flatter yourself most pakistanis would rather kill themselves.

don't flatter yourself most pakistanis would rather kill themselves.

Agreed! however here is another thought:
But at the same time, as a multireligious and increasingly wealthy country, India automatically gives Pakistanis a luxury they lack at home: a giant soapbox from which to challenge the weight of intolerance within their own society. As Pakistan's own cultural space shrinks under the Islamist onslaught, the importance of India as a lifeline for the country's beleaguered liberals will only grow.
Sadanand Dhume: Beyond Cricket Diplomacy - WSJ.com

Although the above lines may have been written by an Indian there is some merit to the above statement considering the animosity towards India or Hinduism from cricketers to the army to the common man and the fondness to bollywood movies, Indian TV and now even IPL. When anti-India sentiments goes a long way including most agendas, Indian Cinema, T.V and now the IPL have a strange fondness in PAK. I will never understand this but the above article may have answered my question to a large extent.

Anyone remember my post earlier in this thread.
We are going to discuss several other topics like

1. Slums in india
2. More poverty in India than Africa.
3. Failed defense projects in India.

and several others, find it out yourself at the end of the thread.

Now here he comes.

u idiot india has more poor ppl than africa, go look out of ur window and ull find millions.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom