What's new

Don't treat us as ''untouchables'', Afridi's appeal to BCCI

Not players,but big hearted pakistanis-that ruined the relationship between two nations and pakistani players were not included in ipl again..

any evidence to support ur claim.. As far as terrorist concerned they dont attack after asking permisson from cricketers or government. We had more terrorisrs attacks in pak than anywhere else. Our government also claim that raw is supporting these sucide bombers. Should i call them indian small hearted terrorist. Make some sense as terrorists are terrorust nothing else.

what?? being sexy is not our girl's fault !! they are rooted to their culture at the same time but are broadminded !! its an advantage of huge population where you will see many with old traditions and values and many with western outlook and some with extremely backward thinking like some pakistanis !!

I think you better save your 5000 Indian women that are killed by their family members for not generating enough dowry, as well as the 1000+ women that are killed every year in India because of honor killings. And you should also save your women from the sex trade industry they're forcefully made part of, besides the fact that India is home to the most prostitutes in the world.

They don't like those kind of movies..... you know different taste like
5bffb35faf4df9a624336949ecb631cedef00de4_m.jpg

I think you better save your 5000 Indian women that are killed by their family members for not generating enough dowry, as well as the 1000+ women that are killed every year in India because of honor killings. And you should also save your women from the sex trade industry they have, besides the fact that India is home to the most prostitutes in the world.

How about you saving 40-50 Pakistanis being killed everyday by one suicide blast or the other??? We are in a way way safer place than Pakistan :hitwall:

I think you better save your 5000 Indian women that are killed by their family members for not generating enough dowry, as well as the 1000+ women that are killed every year in India because of honor killings. And you should also save your women from the sex trade industry they're forcefully made part of, besides the fact that India is home to the most prostitutes in the world.
I THINK WE SHOULD BETTER SAVE US U , ME AND ALL FROM ALL THE TERRORISTS COMING FROM (YOU ARE RIGHT) !! IAM REALY WORRIED FOR YOU AND ALL !! MAY TERRORISTS BURN IN HELL !!

Wow you know the name of pakistani movie you quoted

'land of lions' creative name. He is pakistani ramboo ..killing machine.. I dont think anyone watch these movies except truck drivers

Okay..you killed yourself you are talking about women..but check out the title of the thread :tup:

Check out who started talking about women:

what?? being sexy is not our girl's fault !! they are rooted to their culture at the same time but are broadminded !! its an advantage of huge population where you will see many with old traditions and values and many with western outlook and some with extremely backward thinking like some pakistanis !!

:tup:

^ nope it was indian member who said bollywood rock..and posted irrelevant videos

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom