What's new

Don't treat us as ''untouchables'', Afridi's appeal to BCCI

only if u consider selfish rich indians esp parsis like tata owners,

What do you know about Parsis in general and the Tatas in particular to call them "selfish" rich Indians? How about the the Parsis in your own country, however many you have remaining? Are they "selfish" rich Pakistanis too? Seeing as you are from Karachi, I'm sure you would have had some exposure to them or their contribution in some way or the other, if not known any personally.

only if u consider selfish rich indians esp parsis like tata owners,

btw u must not be laughing before in 90s, before the war

You seem hell bent on advertising your ignorance. The Tatas, selfish? Only someone really cussed can make that claim. Of all the companies, Tata is probably the most unique with 66% of its holding company;Tata Sons being held by two charities. They have a record of social work unparalleled by almost any other major company.

Read up before you vomit your ignorance here.

People blasting themselves are in the hundreds, people starving in india in the millions.

Actually if you add it correctly in pakistan

Blasts - hundreds
Starving - thousands
Drone Strikes - Another hundred

Stop being a hypocrite

even london has beggars, i ve seen em, pakistan has beggars but mostly afghanis, and much less beggars than indians

:no: So the beggars in pakistan are afghani refugees?! lol you people are really low and living in some sort of denial

:no: So the beggars in pakistan are afghani refugees?! lol you people are really low and living in some sort of denial

so i dont know as i live in my country and you know as you live in bengladesh???

so i dont know as i live in my country and you know as you live in bengladesh???

I don't live in Bangladesh :lol: But I bet if I did live there, I wouldn't blame the beggars of being Afghan origin

And spell Bangladesh right.

Back
Top Bottom