What's new

“India behaves arrogantly”- Imran Khan slams BCCI for isolating Pakistani players

Pakistan cannot compete with india in cricket world...to much money on their side.... either quit or just live with it, no other option!
Have been advocating for Pakistan to quit cricket altogether and invest in a sport which has a wider global appeal and a level playing. And not be a third tiered country in a sports which has a limited global exposure and is completely dominated by your arch enemy which is hellbent on and has succeeded in isolating you with a sporting apartheid.

Pakistani players should be allowed in IPL and Indian players in PSL. It will be great for both leagues. Time to bury the past and move on

More a case of, will Bakhtoras be able to afford new TV sets afterwards.

i don't mind the end the result matches acche hone chhya ,i'm all for Ind pak bilateral series imagine kohli in pakistan
Pakistani players should be allowed in IPL and Indian players in PSL. It will be great for both leagues. Time to bury the past and move on

should be allowed in IPl agreed psl ?nah i don't think so IPL ki relevancy khtm hojyge not in favor of playing any other league anywhere

If Pakistani cricketers are sooooo desperate we can give them some work,

Shoaib Akhtar could be pizzza delivery boy (Fastest delivery karega)

Kamran Akmal could be english teacher in village school. A for Akmal, B for Ball, C for catch, D for Drop!

Inzamam ko aaloo ki kheti karwayenge.

Imran Khan can sweep thefloor at Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahemdabad !!

should be allowed in IPl agreed psl ?nah i don't think so IPL ki relevancy khtm hojyge not in favor of playing any other league anywhere
Restrict indian players to one or 2 in a team, should be ok. Or include them in the foreign players quota. Don't necessarily have to select one. IPL needs to be cut short. It's too long a tournament. More foreign leagues competing will bring more excitement.

Amir Khan is old news. There is however a new Pakistani boxing sensation in the UK who may one day become a world champion................:azn::

If Shoaib Akhtar is having trouble putting food on the table, then may be I can hire him as a delivery boy. Fastest delivery karega
Dude Shoaib Akhtar could probably buy and your entire family and it would not even hurt his net worth.

Dude Shoaib Akhtar could probably buy and your entire family and it would not even hurt his net worth.
Then why does he keep begging India for bilateral series and all the bulls*** about keeping sports and politics aside.

I've never seen Wasim Akram do this. Akhtar keep blabbering non-stop.

While Bakhtoras are sh** scared to face us in the air or on ground, however it's Basantis who are more keen to see Pakistani cricket team in India. Its their only opportunity to getting stumped.

download.jpeg

Pakistan’s domestic issues aren’t a security threat whatsoever. This is a political issue….not a security one.

The fact India is this obsessed with Pakistan only show’s India’s weird Pakistancentric view of the world. Everything in India seems to revolve around Pakistan….from cricket matches to federal elections.

Feel free to forfeit your matches, but Pakistan ain’t backing down from the Asia Cup

That is true..On people to people basis, rather Indian cricket team will get good reception cum Non Indian public support in Lahore and Karachi in allignment with major cricketing places.
It is our political stand that is preventing to travel Pakistan after Mumbai attack…
I think Pakistan and India should just go ahead and plan out matches with the absence of either India or Pakistan..

View attachment 923286

Shoaib Akhtar hates Hindus & India. Yet he is treated like a celebrity in India. You idiots invite him to tv shows n shit.

When he was active, many bollywood actresses wanted to be impregnated by him. Even though he is as ugly as they come.

Indians love Pakistani cricketers, actors & singers. Why even try to deny the obvious?

This is exactly the reason off late people started reacting to our respect and liking for Pakistani cricket starts….I am a big fan of Imran Khan, Akram and Waqar Yonus…But the way their primary players behave and comment on political topic, implies about a failure on their part for cricket and politics…

There was an episode where Waqar Yonus used bad words for Hindus…I was really surprised to see people like the calibre of Waqar can talk such shitty things…

This is exactly the reason off late people started reacting to our respect and liking for Pakistani cricket starts….I am a big fan of Imran Khan, Akram and Waqar Yonus…But the way their primary players behave and comment on political topic, implies about a failure on their part for cricket and politics…

There was an episode where Waqar Yonus used bad words for Hindus…I was really surprised to see people like the calibre of Waqar can talk such shitty things…
Your Hindu Hriday Samrat Modi is a joke. And Hinduwadis are a joke. Admit it.

Your Hindu Hriday Samrat Modi is a joke. And Hinduwadis are a joke. Admit it.

It seems like you are upset about BJP..It is fine..Modi the best alternative to protect India interests at this point of times…Till someone more talented is ready to replace him, i will support…
BTW- coming to this topic…Pakistan players and team is not playing in India or India is not travelling to Pakistan prior to BJP came to power…

It seems like you are upset about BJP..It is fine..Modi the best alternative to protect India interests at this point of times…Till someone more talented is ready to replace him, i will support…
BTW- coming to this topic…Pakistan players and team is not playing in India or India is not travelling to Pakistan prior to BJP came to power…
India must keep working to isolate Pakistan on the global stage and India has been able to do quite well. Pakistan has been isolated from the west and is the MOST CHINA-DEPENDANT nation in the world today. https://china-index.io/country/Pakistan
Sports don't matter much in terms of money but have a huge impact on morale and soft-power. By isolating Pakistan's national cricket team India is making even a 80 year old man from Sialkot and a 16 year old in Swat feel embarassed\humiliated. Their most popular political leader IK has been shown his place by Amit Shah's son and Ganguly. The common man doesnt care about GDP per capita, but being clearly humiliated by BCCI is hitting them where it hurts the most. Pakistan's national sports heroes begging "Endia" to "separate politics from cricket" which is just a simple way of saying please please please let us play otherwise we will not be able to afford aata and daal for our kids.

Back
Top Bottom