What's new

ICC & BCCI biggest Money & Viewership Loss with PCB third in loss | After Pakistan refused to participate in India Cricket Worldcup & Asia Cup 2023

The fact anybody thinks a World Cup with like 8 teams is even a “World Cup” is cute.

Cricket is a whole is a joke. Beyond India, it has no scope or attention.

I’ll be watching Pakistan play Mauritius tomorrow in Football. Please invest in actual sports where you are forced to run….like Basketball, Football, Hockey….

The fact anybody thinks a World Cup with like 8 teams is even a “World Cup” is cute.

I’ll be watching Pakistan play Mauritius tomorrow in Football. Please invest in actual sports where you are forced to run….like Basketball, Football, Hockey….

Cricket is a failed game.

If you're comparing Pakistan to India, you must be much more foolish.

Anything that occurs in Pakistan will have an effect on cricket in Pakistan only even in the future.

However, cricket will continue in India and foreign players will continue to compete there if any attack occurs in India, even one that is comparable to the attack on the Sri Lankan team in Pakistan. The longest it can go without running is between one and six months in India.
One attack in Mumbai caused all hotels to be evacuated and meetings to be cancelled. It was after India assured the investors that it was a false-flag controlled demolition attack carried out by Indians themselves that the "normalcy" resumed.

Cricket is a dying game.

I tell this to IK fans!!!! IK seems to think he has achieved something great in life, whereas in reality he is just a worn-out playboy who has achieved very little in an inconsequential sport. Such a waste of oxygen!!!

I tell this to IK fans!!!! IK seems to think he has achieved something great in life, whereas in reality he is just a worn-out playboy who has achieved very little in an inconsequential sport. Such a waste of oxygen!!!

Nothing wrong with cricket and achieving in it. My issue is with the fact we put all our eggs in the cricket basket.

Other sports would be wise to invest in.

Nothing wrong with cricket and achieving in it. My issue is with the fact we put all our eggs in the cricket basket.

Other sports would be wise to invest in.
But you should write a public letter to Imran Khan saying his claiming to be "World Champion" is "cute" and him winning in 1992 was a "joke":yahoo:

One attack in Mumbai caused all hotels to be evacuated and meetings to be cancelled. It was after India assured the investors that it was a false-flag controlled demolition attack carried out by Indians themselves that the "normalcy" resumed.
Just look at the international media regarding your erroneous belief in Mumbai false-flag strike.

In a similar way, I can able to assert that Pakistan launched a false-flag attack on schools for children in an effort to win over the international community.

But reality is just different.

Just look at the international media regarding your erroneous belief in Mumbai false-flag strike.

In a similar way, I can able to assert that Pakistan launched a false-flag attack on schools for children in an effort to win over the international community.

But reality is just different.
It took them 75 years to get out of "Pak Army Islam ka qila hai" mode.

It will take them another 75 years to realise they've been lied to their entire lives. The imaginary victimhood is extremely damaging.

Yeah . Hindu terror
The mass murderer of Gujrat has been misunderstood 🤣
Just look at your own backyard first.

PDF Pakistani solution to every thing seems to be terrorism?
Another dumbass Indian who forgit who was behind the attack on the Sri Lankan team. Your PM is a chai walla butcher of gujrat. He humiliated you Feb 27 2019 with fantastic tea and here you are still talking. Now sit down and terrorise some warm cow nectar

Not really feat to use Sponge when so called biggest monkey maker Board - then all the claims of biggest Moneky maker falls flat - but as Stupid Indian youre too dumb too understand the insult
Abe Pakistani, it falls flat only when we are "not" the biggest money maker. For now, we are. You can laugh all you want when your cricket board begs for money.

PDF Pakistani solution to every thing seems to be terrorism?
Big F'ing surprise. :lol:

Abe Pakistani, it falls flat only when we are "not" the biggest money maker. For now, we are. You can laugh all you want when your cricket board begs for
Abhay Jahil Baniye Indian - Even being the so-called biggest money maker you are using sponges wtf does that tell you ? Its fking insulting but as Baniya when do you ever care about that

Pakistan should participate and beat these indian rats on their own ground infront of their own janta

Abhay Jahil Baniye Indian - Even being the so-called biggest money maker you are using sponges wtf does that tell you ? Its fking insulting but as Baniya when do you ever care about that
Why bring caste and all that lol. All you need to trigger a Pakistani is to call him Pakistani guess it's the biggest insult of em all. :omghaha:

Again like I said, even if we use some jugaad it doesn't change the fact that India is in fact the biggest cricketing nation and is carrying the International Sport. All you got to say is we use a sponge in a match to clear sudden rainwater in extreme weather? Even our women cricketers are paid more than your Babbar Azm that's how pathetic your cricket board is. Pay your players more, instead of complaining about India not playing matches here and there.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom