What's new

ICC & BCCI biggest Money & Viewership Loss with PCB third in loss | After Pakistan refused to participate in India Cricket Worldcup & Asia Cup 2023

Don’t be stupid. There have been terrorist activities in both countries. Pakistan has been on a receiving end of terrorist activities perpetrated by its neighbours. Lets not go down that road.

If the situation is not permitting today, both countries can come to an agreed schedule in the future.
Perhaps, but in the region Pak is the only country which is the fount and her terrorism is her own child

Indiand and their Monkey Minds
It is our Ego, whereas in the second sentence using Fragile Indian Ego you are saying ' Indian Doesnt need WOLRD CUP MATCH, WE CAN PUT IPL up and Make billions

reeks of
Typical shiity Hot air Indian ego
It isn't, it's the reality and even you know it. We don't have an ego, we may be arrogant to stop all other cricketing schedules during IPL but then again cricket is not really for charity it's for making money and those who pay more money get a say in it.

Who gives a crap about this Indian sports called cricket. Find another global sport to focus on and move on.

It isn't, it's the reality and even you know it.
I know it thats why I am saying that even monkeys are now having egos

to stop all other cricketing schedules during IPL but then again cricket is not really for charity it's for making money and those who pay more money get a say in it.
Dont talk just do it - Oh yeah we all are aware on how IPL used sponges to clear of the pitch - so its just hot air

Perhaps, but in the region Pak is the only country which is the fount and her terrorism is her own child
And Kholbhohsan Gandu Yadav was a Hindu pundit that came to spread hindusim, chutya Indian logic fking apes

As I have stated, matches will continue to be played in India even if that occurs. Players will compete for one more in India.
You are stupid. We tall about cricket and impact due to violent bomb attacks and you drop in Mumbai.
You are a waste of bandwidth

You are stupid. We tall about cricket and impact due to violent bomb attacks and you drop in Mumbai.
You are a waste of bandwidth

If you're comparing Pakistan to India, you must be much more foolish.

Anything that occurs in Pakistan will have an effect on cricket in Pakistan only even in the future.

However, cricket will continue in India and foreign players will continue to compete there if any attack occurs in India, even one that is comparable to the attack on the Sri Lankan team in Pakistan. The longest it can go without running is between one and six months in India.

Last edited:
If you're comparing Pakistan to India, you must be much more foolish.

Anything that occurs in Pakistan will have an effect on cricket in Pakistan only even in the future.

However, cricket will continue in India and foreign players will continue to compete there if any attack occurs in India, even one that is comparable to the attack on the Sri Lankan team in Pakistan. The longest it can go without running is between one and six months in India.
1 and six month because you just pulled that figure out of your rear.
When and Indian has nothing to say he resorts to verbal diarrhoea.

Pakistan and India there is no comparison. You are a superpower. We are not. You are protected from nuke by cow shit we are not. Your enegy drink is cow pee. I mean how the f can us Pakistanis compete with that. You win

I don’t see what the tantrum is all about.

Pakistan has been hosting PSL and bilateral series for a while now.

Pakistan has chosen not to come to India for a World Cup, as India has done the same wrt to Asia Cup and other bilateral series.

Life goes on.

^^ Pakistan is insignificant said the Indian turd ^^

Someone show urine breath the cricket stats between Pakistan & the shit slum .

Kings of Asian cricket , inventors & originators of several cricketing innovations , anything from India ? .... nope nothing zilch & Indian women warming the bed of western cricketers at night doesn’t count .

I don’t see what the tantrum is all about.

Pakistan has been hosting PSL and bilateral series for a while now.

Pakistan has chosen not to come to India for a World Cup, as India has done the same wrt to Asia Cup and other bilateral series.

Life goes on.
Pakistan has chosen or paid in kind for gungadins actions..retard alert

Last edited:
I know it thats why I am saying that even monkeys are now having egos
:D Monkeys are copying us like PSL.
Dont talk just do it - Oh yeah we all are aware on how IPL used sponges to clear of the pitch - so its just hot air
We already did it, see the player list of IPL. Joe Root, David Warner, Ben Stokes. And we don't send any Indian players to play in any foreign leagues.

Oh, we may use the sponge to clear the pitch or outfield, we may even use a broom next year, IPL will happen and ace players will line up to join the IPL. :azn: No matter what it's still the biggest money maker in cricket.

we may even use a broom next year, IPL will happen and ace players will line up to join the IPL. :azn: No matter what it's still the biggest money maker in cricket.
exactly biggest monkey maker and yet using sponges and broom to clean - LOL

exactly biggest monkey maker and yet using sponges and broom to clean - LOL
:lol:
download.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom