What's new

“India behaves arrogantly”- Imran Khan slams BCCI for isolating Pakistani players

What cricket world? This sport is largely irrelevant outside of the subcontinent.

I actually hope Pakistan quits cricket altogether.

No idea why we waste our time in a sport which isn’t even in the olympics and is played by less than half a dozen countries.

A sport that Is irrelevant outside of the subcontinent…outside India, cricket is largely an afterthought.

Pakistan should rather be investing in sports that are on the world stage like football, tennis, basketball….be well rounded in sports.

This!!!!!!!!!..............cricket is the shi*est sport in the world that no-one likes. Take india out of cricket and it is the same level as fencing. The only true global sport that matters is football. That's it.

What cricket world? This sport is largely irrelevant outside of the subcontinent.

I actually hope Pakistan quits cricket altogether.

No idea why we waste our time in a sport which isn’t even in the olympics and is played by less than half a dozen countries.

A sport that Is irrelevant outside of the subcontinent…outside India, cricket is largely an afterthought.

Pakistan should rather be investing in sports that are on the world stage like football, tennis, basketball….be well rounded in sports.

Because you guys are equally bad in other sports too.

G***d dhone ka paani nahi but inko swimming pool banana hai!!!

They're soooo desperate for the revenue of Asia Cup, I feel sorry for them now.

If Shoaib Akhtar is having trouble putting food on the table, then may be I can hire him as a delivery boy. Fastest delivery karega:omghaha:
IMG_20230404_161527.jpg

Shoaib Akhtar hates Hindus & India. Yet he is treated like a celebrity in India. You idiots invite him to tv shows n shit.

When he was active, many bollywood actresses wanted to be impregnated by him. Even though he is as ugly as they come.

Indians love Pakistani cricketers, actors & singers. Why even try to deny the obvious?

i for one would be happy if we invest in tennis, badminton, squash, football..... much much better sports !
Then why was Imran Khan begging India to play cricket with them? Ramiz Raja was IK's face and he was literally begging India.
Such a poor state of affairs for handsome PM. But I guess beggars cant be choosers.

Then why was Imran Khan begging India to play cricket with them? Ramiz Raja was IK's face and he was literally begging India.
Such a poor state of affairs for handsome PM. But I guess beggars cant be choosers.
Its more like they gets asked and also they have the keera to play with india... pretty mch all 1% elite ahs that... rest of the population couldn`t care lesss!

Who's begging? It's India which is trying to get the Asia cup removed out of Pakistan.

Why wouldn't anyone react to that?

North Indians and their wild imaginations are hilarious.

They're obsessed with Pakistan and then try and create a false narrative to justify that obsession.

India is welcomed to forfeit their matches.

Oh they will sunny. Asia Cup games of India will not be played in Pak and entire WC including Pak games will be played in India

We'll see if Imran Khan is in government at the time. If these tournaments happen with the current pimps in charge, then you could probably ask to use their mother as a wicket and they'd comply.

not a fan of mixing politics with cricket We should play our matches in Pakistan for the asia cup

ghar mae ghush kae whitewash karao

Who's begging? It's India which is trying to get the Asia cup removed out of Pakistan.

Why wouldn't anyone react to that?

North Indians and their wild imaginations are hilarious.

They're obsessed with Pakistan and then try and create a false narrative to justify that obsession.

India is welcomed to forfeit their matches.

not a fan of mixing politics with cricket We should play our matches in Pakistan for the asia cup

IK was in charge during most of these posts. IK begged India through the proxy of Ramiz Raja as he needd cricket as a distraction to his failed financial policies. Modi never gave him the time of day. Full ignore!!

This is how India and Pakistan compare in sports, facts and figures are much more important than propaganda.

Nobody in the world aspires to compare themselves to India in sports.

If this post doesn't scream inferiority complex then I don't know what else does.

If I'm Pakistan then I'd be looking at Australia as a model for sporting culture...not India.

Like I said earlier. India's entire nationalistic sentiment revolves around Pakistan. Everything from federal elections to sports.

Here's another fine example of that.

IK was in charge during most of these posts. IK begged India through the proxy of Ramiz Raja as he needd cricket as a distraction to his failed financial policies. Modi never gave him the time of day. Full ignore!!

All the above links are to indian media outlets. Problem is that the indian media is the BIGGEST FAKE NEWS factory in the world:

You're not helping yourself by posting Indian state propaganda articles.

Pakistan was reacting to India's threats of having the Asia cup removed from Pakistan. It has a right to speak out.

How does that equate to begging?

This is like how Indians created a false narrative when Pakistan sent back your pilot with a chit. Claiming Pakistan was scared lol...and yet Kulbashan Yadav lingers in Pakistan.

But like I said earlier. It's in your Gangadeshi genes to lie, cheat and steal. I learned this from the Punjabi protests in your country and the way you attacked and framed Sikhs who spoke in favour of farmer rights by claiming they were Khalistani.

Same MO here.

More a case of, will Bakhtoras be able to afford new TV sets afterwards.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom